Archive Rangers Women Season 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the co-comms?

Has sounded absolutely gutted at both our goals (first one especially) and trying to convince herself that Hibs were due a penalty.
The actual commentator, whoever he is, whenever Rangers score, he always sounds as if someone's just told him his wee dog has just died.

Great to get the 3 points today, lovely turn and finish from Kerr for her goal. Glasgow city's next two fixtures are mutants and then us, 2 defeats required.

Need a new manager and players as this team has run it's course.
So far today I‘ve seen calls for a new MD, a new DoF, a new Womens Team Manager, a new Women’s Team Assistant Manager and a new B Team Manager plus, of course, replacement of virtually every player we have at any level.

Any more for any more?

Beale doesn’t appear to be in the crosshairs. Yet.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
So far today I‘ve seen calls for a new MD, a new DoF, a new Womens Team Manager, a new Women’s Team Assistant Manager and a new B Team Manager plus, of course, replacement of virtually every player we have at any level.

Any more for any more?

Bloody cleaners are brutal. Obviously not up for the job. They've just got loser mentalities. And no I dont actually know what they do day to day. Facts are not required when baying for blood.

Any more for any more?

What about making our stadium bigger lol

Celtic home game on Sky Sports

Hibs Home and Glasgow City Away on BBC Alba
Latest TV choices

Partick (A) 16th April 12.10pm BBC Alba
Hearts (H) 30th April 4.10pm BBC Alba
Celtic (A) 4th May 7pm Sky Sports
Hibs (A) 7th May 1pm BBC Scotland - online

Shame, the ladies are far more prone to Acl injuries thats 4 weve had in the past 2 seasons, Ross, Bell, Howat and now Martinez, shame for the lass.
I know that after my other half done hers twice. Looked into it and it's scary how many female players do their acl in compared to men

I know that after my other half done hers twice. Looked into it and it's scary how many female players do their acl in compared to men
Yeah there’s been a lot of research into it in the last few years, the rate itself is higher than men but reoccurrence even more so.

Any more for any more?

There's absolutely no doubt that Malky needs improved on as far as the woman's team goes.

The B team doesn't have to win its league to be a success but they at least need to better Celtic in the games they compete with them in.

I guess the club could address it by winning the competitions they're in...

That's gutting news about Lisa Martinez.

Howat's never looked the same since coming back. Can still score goals but she's lost any take off speed she had.

Oor Emma not looking out of place on her Scotland debut. Had a shot at goal deflected wide but broke up play really well. Couple of outstanding tackles, too.

She looks much more effective playing more centrally but our problem is who would you leave out to accommodate her there.

I'm still not seeing it with Chelsea Cornet at all.

I'd have Kirsty McLean in there ahead of her for creativity. Kerr's an obvious starter but it seems to be the midfield (in games against the other top teams) we fail to control.

Was never convinced about Reilly either (partly down to lack of pace) but she provided something in the middle that Cornet doesn't.

What I've seen of Watson looks excellent. I'd have her in when possible. Seems she's maybe off to Man U though...

I'm still not seeing it with Chelsea Cornet at all.

I'd have Kirsty McLean in there ahead of her for creativity. Kerr's an obvious starter but it seems to be the midfield (in games against the other top teams) we fail to control.

Was never convinced about Reilly either (partly down to lack of pace) but she provided something in the middle that Cornet doesn't.

What I've seen of Watson looks excellent. I'd have her in when possible. Seems she's maybe off to Man U though...
Given how our midfield performs in big games I'd say almost anyone, really.
Maybe I should have said who does Malky leave out :)). He definitely seems to have his favourites.
Chelsea on for Emma now.

Maybe I should have said who does Malky leave out :)). He definitely seems to have his favourites.
Chelsea on for Emma now.
I wasn't being snide in my reply...we do have a serious problem in midfield and some of the players just aren't performing. Right now? I'd leave out Middag and Danielsson for a start and use Watson and Maclean.

Anyway, good result for Scotland and - for the first time in ages - we looked to start with a shape and actually keep it for 90 mins. Pedro must have been reading my Tweets!

The three starting Gers - Watson, Doc and Kerr - all had good games.

Edit: Nic Doc's goal for those Twitterless:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back