RTV/VST Viewers - Tips and Help - Updated With App Info

blutos

First time i've ever got the blocked account message after years of using, so it's definitely a "thing" that's happening to more people today.

The password reset method definitely is the one that works. Not sure why, I even kept the same password, but that's it sorted now.

Wang

This happened to me

Try the original rtv. My account was locked out last home match and trying rtv told me that

Setup is dreadful

I think what’s happened to me is I’m permanent logged into the App but as you have to buy the match via the RTV website I went there this morning and logged in to buy.

Think this meant I was on two devices so they’ve blocked me!!!!

Wang

First time i've ever got the blocked account message after years of using, so it's definitely a "thing" that's happening to more people today.

The password reset method definitely is the one that works. Not sure why, I even kept the same password, but that's it sorted now.

I deleted all the Rangers website data in my settings and reset my password but neither worked.

Still says I’m already logged in on too many sessions.

razzer

just done the same

Valley Bluenose

Strictly enforced this session due to the additional 46k viewers and added scope for improper sharing of login details.

Password reset solves most issues if account blocked.

CaptainObjective

Paid over £600.00 for a season ticket to basically watch it at home and I can't share the login with my old man? Come Rangers this is a complete nonsense. Shameful way to treat supporters.

Wang

On guidance of other posters i went to the old rtv site reset my password and it then worked, used the same password

I’d advice anyone having difficulties with the App just bin it.

Go to RTV website and either log in or reset passwords and watch it there.

mad4rfcme

This is a shambles, why with RTV it all seems so difficult to watch our team. I tried to refresh cause of stuttering and it logged me out and sas i'm blocked again, wtaf?

Daviec86

Would be nice to see the game being played instead of fcucking shots of players warming up or close ups of players without the ball. If it's not that it's shots of the stands . Need to sort that

das

Buffered most of the first half then froze. A refresh kicked me out altogether then account locked . Did a password reset but couldn't log in to the app so missed the second goal too as I missed the first due to buffering.

Finally back in at half time but this is getting worse as the games go on.

change consent