Signing Suggestions

We could maybe pick him up for a reasonable fee then ? I think he does have potential, maybe just a bit better coaching and we could be a good player .

He would be good with the physical side of the game over here for sure. Not sure how much Midtjylland paid for him tbh.

Daka absolutely but Weissman is available for around £8m-£10m and if we sold Morelos for say £20m then he would be affordable although it’s be the max we could pay.
I like Weismann mate don’t get me wrong,but with the finances we work under I wouldn’t be paying that amount on one player.
I appreciate he’s a better player than Kent, but I complained that it was a mistake putting our eggs in one basket when we signed him so it would be hypocritical of me to change that opinion now.

Signing Kent despite him being a good player-meant we were left with Barker,Jones,Ojo and Stewart as the other options.

The money only went so far.

Roland Varga. Hungarian internationalist. Brilliant player. 30 years old so not one for the future but would be fairly cheap and could do us a turn for a couple of seasons. Loves a shot from outside the box. I'm biased though, advocated we sign him for about 5 seasons. Really rate the guy.

@LD5 O was hoping they'd be hit a fair bit buy Covid and could possibly pay less and sacrifice sell on % we desperately need a RW. Skov Olsen would be an idea for a loan to buy advantage we've already done business with Bologna too.

Skov Olsen would be an excellent Signing if we are going to start playing with a 10 and two wingers especially if we can get him for less than Bologna paid for him

I like Weismann mate don’t get me wrong,but with the finances we work under I wouldn’t be paying that amount on one player.
I appreciate he’s a better player than Kent, but I complained that it was a mistake putting our eggs in one basket when we signed him so it would be hypocritical of me to change that opinion now.

Signing Kent despite him being a good player-meant we were left with Barker,Jones,Ojo and Stewart as the other options.

The money only went so far.
I think it’s a different circumstances as it would be a replacement for a player who has brought in a large transfer fee, meaning we can still strengthen in other areas.

Some people would love this boy, reminds me of Gary Medel, Capped last year for Chile. Relentless player, won't be surprised to see him at say a Boca or River then onto a Valencia or Sevilla in a year or 2 after that. Would be cheap as chips. Very raw but heart of a lion, can ping a pass into space.

Ilyas Chouaref from Le Berrichone in France. Outstanding talent. Along with his team mate Haissem Hassan. Both wingers, Hassan linked with Newcastle last year. Chouaref imo is even better. Have rejected new deals.

Both Player’s look Great! I would much rather we spent wisely in these markets. I would imagine a lot of clubs would be looking at these two if they have rejected deals!

If Morelos is sold id love us to get Patson Daka 22 goals in 24 games he's got in Austria but the Majority of the Morelos fee would be have to go back into his signing
What is it Salzburg and knocking out CFs? Austrian defending that bad?

Both Player’s look Great! I would much rather we spent wisely in these markets. I would imagine a lot of clubs would be looking at these two if they have rejected deals!

So much talent in French second tier mate. Hassan has been linked with Spurs, Newcastle, Watford and Barca. Chouaref some French Lig 1 teams.

If we were interested no doubt Stevie G could lure these boys.

So much talent in French second tier mate. Hassan has been linked with Spurs, Newcastle, Watford and Barca. Chouaref some French Lig 1 teams.

I’ve saw a few moving on to big teams and being great players. I would love it if we have heavily scouted this market! You’re right too, he would have great pulling power in attracting these type of players to the spl

I’ve saw a few moving on to big teams and being great players. I would love it if we have heavily scouted this market! You’re right too, he would have great pulling power in attracting these type of players to the spl

A lot of mid table German clubs have been signing players from Lig 2 as well as the likes of St Etienne, Strasbourg, Rennes etc

I kinda wish some of you guys on here had contacts within our scouting department sometimes.
It would be good if there were a function/contact were you could send information on to the club. A lot of it would most likely be rubbish but there are lots of players highlighted that might have been completely missed by the scouting department

Eddy Gnahoré

Been out on loan to Wuhan of all places so definitely available for the right price, very athletic midfielder who likes to drive forward with the ball. Can play fullback on either side adequately too.

France is full of cheap talent

Eddy Gnahoré

Been out on loan to Wuhan of all places so definitely available for the right price, very athletic midfielder who likes to drive forward with the ball. Can play fullback on either side adequately too.

France is full of cheap talent
Suggested him last summer I'm sure absolute unit of a midfielder

Milan Ristovski plays for Rijeka but has been on loan in Slovakia at Krško and Nitra for the past two seasons. North Macedonia player, not been capped at senior level yet. An attacking midfielder. Turned 22 in April.

Kevin Rüegg

Video isn't the best but at 21 he's already the captain of Zurich and can genuinely be compared with Tavernier in terms of attacking output(although assist stats underwhelming). Is very good 1v1 defensive situations too.

Since we are needing goals, Roger Assale from Young Boys isn't the worst shout. Went on loan to Leganes in January to replace Braithwaite, only has a year left on his contract so probs willing to offload him. Ngamaleu is also a decent shout but Assale is better IMO.

Also not sure how viable this is due to work permit and even if Villareal want to sell him, he is an outstanding player. Qatari league is a bit dog shite but can't deny his ability and his stats are still pretty great.

I think Monaco are trying to recoup some money this summer so I'd be in for Jean-Eudes Aholou, he was an absolute machine at Strasbourg a few years back. Monaco were a shit show his first season and didn't quite hit form with St Etienne last season. They paid about £12m but I reckon they'll let him go for less than half that.

Rick van Drongelen.

Left footed centre back, will want to leave HSV if they don't go up. Colossal upgrade on Katic for competition with Helander for the starting spot, would probably see Helander drop to the bench.

€5m would be enough, probably less.
Sorry mate but there is no way Van Drongelen will be going for under 5 million Euros, the lad is being watched by Europes top clubs already and the chance of a bargain is long gone.

Sorry mate but there is no way Van Drongelen will be going for under 5 million Euros, the lad is being watched by Europes top clubs already and the chance of a bargain is long gone.
So was Hagi.

Hamburg aren't commanding a huge fee and typically it's only Bundesliga clubs that shop in that division, they'd have gone in already

People are failing to realise that we've spent while making a loss for ages.

Season ticket sales look like they're basically going to be normal, mygers has launched and done well and now we actually have a retail deal.

I doubt we've lost much income at all in all honesty
That's my take on it if all the tickets and merch go well we could hopefully break even spending £10 million on transfers hopefully another European campaign could net us a healthy profit

People are failing to realise that we've spent while making a loss for ages.

Season ticket sales look like they're basically going to be normal, mygers has launched and done well and now we actually have a retail deal.

I doubt we've lost much income at all in all honesty
We will have lost 4/5 games of match-day income even then more than 90% of the tickets for those games were sold, but we have a pretty solid retail deal unlike other seasons and a hefty bit of Europa League money incoming. Our season ticket sales being so high means we will be one of the few clubs in Europe not affected too much by it.

Back