Steven Gerrard 25/1 to 8/1 for rangers manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a beer carbon copy of souness

I know about bookies odds on manager markets but interesting this one

Wouldn’t really be a carbon copy of Souness mate- Souness was still playing, had the ability to sign top English players due to fortunate conditions (their clubs being banned from Europe), budget and his own network.
Souness also has a totally different character, much sharper, aggressive and confident.

I disagree that Wilson was our saviour with Bates. Bates I would have kept in a heartbeat but Wilson had many chances with many partners and failed in almost them all.
Wilson was coming into form just before he left. I'm not suggesting we wouldn't have needed another CB by keeping him. We do need a quality player in there. But Wilson is a great squad player. Having him would have helped us build depth of quality.

Wilson was coming into form just before he left. I'm not suggesting we wouldn't have needed another CB by keeping him. We do need a quality player in there. But Wilson is a great squad player. Having him would have helped us build depth of quality.
Low cost option, which you need in a squad.

It's it me going mad or is that completly unintelligible?
Definitely you. As poorly written as it undoubtedly is, and as illiterate as I admittedly am. I think you'd need to take language skills to a whole new low to fail to get the point from the words used.
Or maybe I'm the one going mad. Since FF is nothing if not fair and balanced.

I do laugh at the people who on one hand reminisce about the appointment of Souness and then rubbish the likes of Gerrard coming in as a novice manager.

These people do realise that Souness was a novice manager don't they?
As were Wilton , Struth , White , Wallace , Greig and Smith.

I do laugh at the people who on one hand reminisce about the appointment of Souness and then rubbish the likes of Gerrard coming in as a novice manager.

These people do realise that Souness was a novice manager don't they?

It’s even dumber when people use it as some sort of justification for lame suggestions like Gerrard. A completely different man at a completely different time under a completely different set of circumstances.

Ally was also a first time manager when he got the gig too. Worked a treat didn’t it.

It’s even dumber when people use it as some sort of justification for lame suggestions like Gerrard. A completely different man at a completely different time under a completely different set of circumstances.

Ally was also a first time manager when he got the gig too. Worked a treat didn’t it.

I wasn't advocating that SG should get the job.....just the fact we have some absolute f*cking plums on here that don't seem to understand that being a first time manager doesn't mean you aren't ready.

These the same bookies who closed the books on Eck being appointed?

I posted it then, I'll post it now:

Bookies odds drift with the market and are used to make the bookie as much money as possible, they do not reflect reality.

Despite your font change this wasn’t posted to discuss bookies odds, as I said in my OP

And as I’ve followed up with, it was posted because it was a new name in the mix

But thanks for your contribution to the thread

Was there not something about Gerrard & Brian Kidd being at Ibrox just before we appointed Caixinha? I'm sure someone had a picture at the time.

Stevie G doesn't tick the box when it comes to experience. However, there is a lot of boxes he does tick. If he was given the job I'd still be pretty excited about what a guy who is a Liverpool and England legend, has started coaching very successfully, and is admired for his work ethic, can do for us as manager.

'Mon hame Lenny !!! :D

GW489H527

Definitely you. As poorly written as it undoubtedly is, and as illiterate as I admittedly am. I think you'd need to take language skills to a whole new low to fail to get the point from the words used.
Or maybe I'm the one going mad. Since FF is nothing if not fair and balanced.

Sorry mate. I've only got a couple of honours degrees and 4 post grad certs.... but I cheated on all of them because I'm a thick twat lol.

But I really genuinely don't understand that post. Can you explain to me what it means please? My curiosity has got the better of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back