Archive The Summer 2021 Rangers Rumours and Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What position does Veerman play? Davis replacement or one of the wider CMs?

@Stevethebluenose90 - get back in here right now
Stevie… Steeeeeevie

maxresdefault.jpg

Still think we lack a first choice right winger and a suitable left back that’s better than Bassey

Think I’m being a bit optimistic though :D

If that’s legit then Gerrard wasn’t joking about the board going to be backing him this season. We are going baws oot for 56!

Positive talks between both sides. Rangers will go as high as the price in previous post and believe it will be enough with Veerman keen on joining. We want it done before league campaign starts.

Other clubs also chasing his signature but cannot offer CL Football.

Pole Position as it stands.
So.... not a 4 year deal confirmed?

I wish you hadn't sent this clarification, I preferred your last one when you implied it was a done deal

Positive talks between both sides. Rangers will go as high as the price in previous post and believe it will be enough with Veerman keen on joining. We want it done before league campaign starts.

PHWOAAAAAAAAAAAR

So, when’s he signing :D

Surely if we have offered a 4 year deal then the fee is agreed or you’re talking keich?

how many transfer cliches can you fit in 1 post type shit B-D

Thanks for the update. Any idea if it's dependent on anyone leaving?

It's gone from "4 year deal" to "positive talks"...

But I'm still ordering a new top with Veerman on the back right now.

Hahaha Steeeeeeeeevvvvveeeeeee!!!

%^*& me right in the arse my man. This is the news I’ve been waiting for!

Nice one.

Knew it was well worth me and @SuperGers07 bìgging you up. B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back