Archive The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope it’s not him we end up with. Over priced, slow, and not what we need, spend the money on Amoo surely
I think he'll surprise you mate, he's not Sakala fast but he's faster than Hagi and can hold off players.

The main reason I want him, is that he's direct and wants to score, like Morelos and Sakala, a little greedy but we seriously lack goals this season from the wings.

I have looked into Olsen as much as I can.

He is different for an out and out winger. He is 6ft 2" in height. He does not shrug his defensive responsibilities. He plays on the right but is very left footed. While he doesnt have blistering pace, he is quicker than many realise with a longer stride than most. He is very comfortable on the ball. Comfortable taking it in and keeping it in tight areas. He most often comes inside on his left but does take a man on the outside too. This is where the negative is from what I can see - His end product. Finishing and crossing leaves alot to be desired at times. But that can be worked on. He is 22 years old and is only going to get better.

I really hope it’s not him we end up with. Over priced, slow, and not what we need, spend the money on Amoo surely

I get the speed thing, but at the same time if teams are constantly sitting in against us then it’s not essential.

I have not seen the guy play at all really, so I trust the likes of Ross Wilson and the scouting dept have done their homework.

I have looked into Olsen as much as I can.

He is different for an out and out winger. He is 6ft 2" in height. He does not shrug his defensive responsibilities. He plays on the right but is very left footed. While he doesnt have blistering pace, he is quicker than many realise with a longer stride than most. He is very comfortable on the ball. Comfortable taking it in and keeping it in tight areas. He most often comes inside on his left but does take a man on the outside too. This is where the negative is from what I can see - His end product. Finishing and crossing leaves alot to be desired at times. But that can be worked on. He is 22 years old and is only going to get better.
Sounds a lot like a certain mr hagi

I dont see Amoo leaving after his first season, he speaks very highly of hammarby and the way they've treated him and his family. He had a right tough upbringing and rumour is Zlatan has really looked after them.

Sorry but the mention of Amoo really discredits this guy for me.

We’re supposed to believe this random Danish journalist has sources in Hammarby, Sweden and in the Skov Olsen camp who have both leaked to him within hours of Rangers making a move.

Sorry but the odds of that are incredibly low, and both players have been widely talked about in connection with Rangers across the internet (Amoo because of Caskie).

I just hope we really manage to get someone in. With Gio saying today it’s a possibility and it has to be someone that’s right for the team then surely it’s going to be someone who is an upgrade on what we have already?

Look chances are it’s not going to be Skov-Olsen. I don’t really believe that we’ve went in for him now just because Hagi is out. Surely would have been done by now but we can but dream!

Either way I think we’ll have someone new this window.

I think the above journo, if he really is one, is at it with these.
If I was in a good mood which I am not then I would let my mind wonder into the theory that we needed a RB and a R/W and now that Hagi is out we are now looking at both as one can play RB if needed but in reality, we will probably sign no one

Sounds too good to be true there is no way we are getting both see what happens with more reliable sources before getting carried away.

The Amo one has been lifted off here that I'm certain of.

It’s a straight lift from that Football Manager virgin who lives in his mother’s basement and tweets out threads of potential targets

That's worrying why do I get the feeling that's been lifted off here :confused:

Thought foreign journalists didn't lift stories from follow follow (according to posters on here)? The longer this goes the more clear it is that we've never been interested in Skov Olsen from the beginning. Sounds like they've seen Hagi is injured for the rest of the season and decided to take a flier, putting 2+2 together.

I just hope we really manage to get someone in. With Gio saying today it’s a possibility and it has to be someone that’s right for the team then surely it’s going to be someone who is an upgrade on what we have already?

Look chances are it’s not going to be Skov-Olsen. I don’t really believe that we’ve went in for him now just because Hagi is out. Surely would have been done by now but we can but dream!

My thoughts exactly

We will get someone now due to haggis injury forcing the hand i think

If it’s only a player to improve the team then as each player is valued at 3-5 million plus ( in my head ) then surely that is roughly how much we will spend

No idea who we may sign, but you can get by a player with pace or skill you know, copper was no fast but he could go by a player with skill, pace is not everything when dribbling by players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back