Who was your Rangers hero as a wean?

Billy Ritchie, John Greig and Tam Forsyth. Even had a wooly yellow keepers jersey with a roll neck collar as well as the blue v-neck when I played right half!

buc11

Albertz seemed like an actual superhero to me, we couldn't not win if he was playing.

Special mention for Gio and Numan as well.

Apologies to Tony Vidmar and Claudio Reyna, I dismissed them back then not realising how good they actually were.

AzorIbrox

Born in 1988, grew up having a whole team to idolise.

Laurdrup's my all time favourite but weirdly during that era I had a soft spot for Jocky Bjorklund!

Albertz seemed like an actual superhero to me, we couldn't not win if he was playing.

Special mention for Gio and Numan as well.

Apologies to Tony Vidmar and Claudio:D Reyna, I dismissed them back then not realising how good they actually were.
I loved Claudio Reyna.

My favourite ever Rangers midfield - Reyna, Ferguson, Gio & Albertz :D

Flash81

I was born in 81,so it was around Souness latter years that my dad really started taken me to the games,so because my friends and cousins all loved Super and with me being a right odd wi lady's front bottom I always wanted to be Trevor Steven,loved that guy as a player.

As Dirty Harry used to say, "A good man knows his limitations".

I'm shit at football, but when I was a kid I was fast over short distances and fairly physical. Jaws (Tam Forsyth for the kids) was my role model.