Match Thread ** Rangers v Falkirk - 16:15 Sunday 4th March - Sky Sports **

Murty going 4 up front :D
16-08-02-manager-alex-mcleish-gives-his-rangers-723960.jpg

I wonder if Murty is trying Dodoo in a different position. Does this show that he's been showing something in training?

Love Halliday might not be first team pick but brilliant squad player and exactly the type of guy you want in the dressing room.

Why is Dodoo even on? I hope this isn’t a precaution for Murphy if he doesn’t make it. Is that converse he is wearing as well?

The last goal there sums up why id play Cumdog ahead of Morelos on sunday .. morelos misses too many chances & against that mob you dont get many

Had about 4 quoted replies saying mostly the same thing, skimmed yours and though f**k this :D. Apologies bud.

Yeah the negligible force interpretation. I can only think that's what he's went with.

Haha no bother bro, I was actually agreeing with you :D

Tbh looking at the way he’s reffed the rest of the game he’s either being very lenient, or is just incompetent. I really can’t fathom some of his sanctions today.

Dodoo being doing well in development matches apparently so must be showing Murty enough to earn his runout.

Who knows with the upturn in form shown from Windass wouldn't be ruling anyone out at this stage.

The last goal there sums up why id play Cumdog ahead of Morelos on sunday .. morelos misses too many chances & against that mob you dont get many
We're playing 1 up front and there needs to be more than just goals to your game. The same reason we couldn't Boyd against them even when we played 2 up front.

Morelos has had a stinker today though. Everything has went wrong.

At no point did I think Morelos was going to score there.

Instinctive shot from a difficult angle; he’s lethal. Time to think... not so much.

Back