Archive The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can only hope that Balogun is fit for Wednesday then, really wanted Souttar thrown into the deep end but still felt the safer option than playing Bassey

Absolutely loved not doing any work today and watching all these posts fly in today! What a day man! Now on to Wednesday to smash the scum!!!! Thanks for the laughs today guys!!

I think it's obvious we have went with the short term approach this window with a view to a bit of a rebuild in the summer when our budgets will be confirmed one way or another hopefully with the UCL money in the bank

Fair enough, I've been called all sorts for worrying about a club.i love seems a bit over the top some of the abuse. Just worried we are spending 2m and then will need to buy again in the summer and I think we could have put it towards a full time player but if it wins us the league it will be worth it but most of these type of signings don't work out for us and that's just my.opinion. Now I'm some tim undercover because I said about finances even though if you go back on the transfer thread or the no strategy post that's all anybody has been saying on it but now you can't mention it because we have made a.loan signing with a big fee so it's off.topic now.

As you say if it works then magic we will get the champs.league money but it's a.gamble, hopefully it pays off and the 2m doesn't mean anything with the windfall we will get from that. It is a message board after all I thought we were supposed to discuss things but if you don't get along with the in crowd on here or the theme of the week you get shat on.

Jonny.mcb????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back