The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
£6 million up front for Aribo, makes my moan about the £10 million even better. Obviously we won’t know the actual figure until next years accounts though.
Obviously next years accounts will state £6m.

If you're in doubt about the full transfer fee (minus sell-on bonus) we'll receive for Aribo, then it's the following years and then possibly the year after that too, that you want to look at.

Nobody knows the fee so no point moaning.

Best of luck to Joe, he has earned his move and will make us money down the line too.

Onto us, Colak could be a vital one as he improves our options up top , is better than Itten and also gives Gio the chance to play two.
Colak will be vital as it doesn't look like Morelos will be ready.

Well his career performance to date, build and fee all look like Cederic Itten.

Lets hope looks are deceiving in this case...
Their two different types of striker even though. Itten thrived playing in a 2 striker role before us but didn't have the physicality or ball control to play himself. Where's Colak is strong good in the air can link uo well with the midfield. He's also got a lot of experience playing as a line striker

Obviously next years accounts will state £6m.

If you're in doubt about the full transfer fee (minus sell-on bonus) we'll receive for Aribo, then it's the following years and then possibly the year after that too, that you want to look at.
This £6m has been pulled from thin air.

I’d wait until that’s confirmed by the club, or at least drop fed to their preferred source.

He was being linked with a move to German sides for well north of £5m. Teams in Middle East looking to throw money at him as well.

As much as I rate him and he ticks a lot of boxes for us, he plays primarily off the left and we still have Kent here.
I don't know anything about him hence asking. Don't think 5m should be out our price range though.. But obviously not just about the fee itself.

No, south west England
nope-the-office.gif

I’m looking at a change of formation lads and laddies

GK

Souter Goldson Bassey

Tav Lundstrum Jack Kent

Colak Morelos Bongonda
Your assuming that Jack and Souttar will remain fit for the whole season. I suspect that won't be the case. Yes I'm porbbaly doom and gloom, but it's the truth.

This £6m has been pulled from thin air.

I’d wait until that’s confirmed by the club, or at least drop fed to their preferred source.
It's not really been pulled from thin air though has it?

Fabrizio Romano is a trusted football journalist with the most inside information you'll get from anyone in that world. Even SKY SPORTS quote him now in their reports. He's just worded his tweet in a way that's caused confusion.

Seems a similar source and transfer to Juan Alegria when he came. We definitely have a good relationship with agents in Finland.

Speaking of Alegria, bit of a shame he didn't kick on as much as hoped this season with the Partick loan. But a large part of that may have been assimilating to the culture. Hopefully he does better this season for the B team. Anyone know any further info on his situation or how well he's rated?
Unfortunately he's not been rated (so far) by anyone that's seen him. He was poor in the Thistle games I saw & their fans don' want him back.

If the names I heard are true I’ll be happy although I think we need at least another 2 to have any chance of the league this season
If that's the case the names you've heard must be shite then if we still need another 2 just to win the league.
Celtic carried a fair share of luck last year , they are a decent team but they are not a great team.

If that's the case the names you've heard must be shite then if we still need another 2 just to win the league.
Celtic carried a fair share of luck last year , they are a decent team but they are not a great team.
He said he knows 2 players names.

We need more than 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back