Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 14:30 Sunday 15th - Sky Sports **

Not really the truth though.

He's not a been a happy bunny since the China thing surfaced.
If that the case then that even worse than not being very good but trying.
If he has downed tools or it’s turned his head that much then he can %^*& off and Murty can %^*& off for seeing it and persisting with him

I think 2-0 down, he yanks Halliday, then signals to the players that we are going to play 4-3-2-1 sums it up for me.

The most soul destroying thing is that the filth aren't even that good.

At least during NIAR we had Laudrup, Gazza et al.
Tthat lot are pish, just so happens that we have a shower of shitebag playing for us who can't stand up to them and a youth coach who Can't set up a team to compete with them.

Here’s the bottom line. The board don’t have a fuckin clue. However because you will not stand up and back club1872 we have no options. It’s not the boards fault or manager, look in the mirror it’s fucking you. You are at fault for today.

Get off your fucking arse and do something positive rather than bitch on here.
Idiotic post of the day. Millions in season ticket money and you blame the fans. Aye good one.

Fair play to Murty and the team, I didn’t think they could sink any lower and disappoint us any further but yet here we are.

If Murty is allowed one more game in charge then that is a total disgrace and a further slap in the face to the support.

May well take pelters for this, with emotions running high..

But Morelos up front in partnership with a natural finisher is still a valuable asset for us. He has the potential to be very good.

All the talk of never seeing him again is nonsense.

Agree. He puts in some shift and holds it up well. Just isn’t a great finisher.

The most soul destroying thing is that the filth aren't even that good.

At least during NIAR we had Laudrup, Gazza et al.
Tthat lot are pish, just so happens that we have a shower of shitebag playing for us who can't stand up to them and a youth coach who Can't set up a team to compete with them.

they are bang average and we are no where near them!

Back