Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 14:30 Sunday 15th - Sky Sports **

King should be in that dressing room at full time reading the fūcking riot act, that is the worst performance I have seen against that lot in a long, long time...even worse than the 5-1 last year.

I would rather he was off with the rest of the Board securing a proper Manager, which of course he should have been doing the moment they decided to bullet Pedro.

At an Executive level we are as much a shambles as we are on the park.

My tickets won't be renewed unless there is something to show intent for real change. I'm sorry but there's only so much you can take before you say enough is enough.
Anybody that says "I will follow regardless" are part of the problem because our board and DK know that. I can't afford to have 4 of us at a game every other week, but I always find a way.
The difference between us and the board is, they are putting money in as an investment, we don't get anything back for our ST money except what we see on the pitch. And I'm sorry but what we are watching does not represent value for all our time and money.

Not a penny more from me, until they show the same desire as we do time and time again,

I would rather he was off with the rest of the Board securing a proper Manager, which of course he should have been doing the moment they decided to bullet Pedro.

The shambles stems from the boardroom.

Lets be honest here 4 nil has flattered us.

They have better players in every position and have a better manager managing those players.

Anyone who thinks this is Murtys fault are utterly clueless.

King undermined the managers position with that statement. What a stupid bit of tīming. Or is it all about ST renewals?

King should be in that dressing room at full time reading the fūcking riot act, that is the worst performance I have seen against that lot in a long, long time...even worse than the 5-1 last year.

King and his mob should be walking too. Utter disgraceful decisions they've made in the last year or so. Absolute shambles from top to bottom.

Lets be honest here 4 nil has flattered us.

They have better players in every position and have a better manager managing those players.

Anyone who thinks this is Murtys fault are utterly clueless.
Could genuinely have been 10 if they never took their foot off the gas, struggling to remember a more gutless performance in a semi final by any team

Walked out of bar 72 after the second goal so so embarrassing...I have been watching Rangers since I was 7 I am now 65 never ever in all those years have seen a Rangers team capitulate the way this team has...I do not blame Murty as he was given a job that was way way out of his depth. ..DK and the board must take the blame for this

I would rather he was off with the rest of the Board securing a proper Manager, which of course he should have been doing the moment they decided to bullet Warburton.

Fixed that you. We've been in freefall since then and the Board sit in silence and let it go on and the concern is they are picking the next manager.

Back