Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 14:30 Sunday 15th - Sky Sports **

Players rarely give 100% for managers given a kiss of death by a Chairman. Whilst I think most will agree with the gist of what King said, I doubt many would agree with the timing. It seemed to have more to do with encouraging season ticket renewals than anything else. It gave the players a reason not to play for Murty and that was silly. European football next season is essential to boost team morale, the fans and finances. I just can't see us coming back from this in time to secure Europa entry.
They aint playing for Murty. They are plating for RANGERS ffs.. If they cannot do that then they can all get to f cuck.. Useless bastards the lot of them. :mad:

Don’t renew then, you can get a book in x years when we are top dogs. After all being a Rangers supporter is about following a winning team.
Where the f##k do you think the money is coming from to continue improving the team.
The s***e we are watching is about not having a good manager. Look at Killie.
Wes ,Tav, Ross, Dorrans, Josh, Candeias, Jamie M Alfie et al are not poor players, we have a poor coach.
If you think your "staunch as %^*&" attitude to blindly follow our current business model will see us top dogs, you are nothing short of a moron.

In your equation "x years when we are top dogs" unless they change how they are spending our money, x is indeterminate and possibly infinite.

Thank feck that Scum team wasnt full of proper Scum players.
That was a game that could have went to a double figure score.

We wrongly thought that because Murphy, Docherty, Dorrans are Rangers fans that they would sweat blood for the jersey. We need to quickly get some players with heart and bottle. And please let this be the last time i see Russell Martin in a Rangers jersey.

My attendance at every game for the last 5 years would hardly put me in that category. You are obviously in the blind moronic "follow regardless " category. You keep being taken for a mug by our board and see where this current company model takes us.

F@&king idiot!!!
Less of the idiot.
Weve all played our part in the last 5 years why give up now ?

Tin hat on.

The squad isn’t as bad as that performance looked. We don’t need an overhaul in the summer, we just need a manger who knows how to utilise these players properly.

The arse collapsed out the season 4 weeks ago, Murty didn’t know how to respond and it’s refelected with the performances since.

bullshit

there are about 15 players that could be gotten rid of and no one would notice

our "high earners" are fucking pathetic

Don’t renew then, you can get a book in x years when we are top dogs. After all being a Rangers supporter is about following a winning team.
Where the f##k do you think the money is coming from to continue improving the team.
Wes ,Tav, Ross, Dorrans, Josh, Candeias, Jamie M Alfie et al are not poor players, we have a poor coach.

1. Being a Rangers supporter is about being a Rangers supporter , regardless of results.
2. The money is coming from the likes of the Poster you are berating with her 4 season tickets.
(We only got changes in the 80's and more recentl;y with withholding our own moneyto fund charlatans).
3. Killie actually have a good Manager if you look at what he has to work with compaerd to what he has achieved.
4. Yes, we do have a POOR COACH, you think that will change if we keep the blind faith act going/

The board have rode thier luck with Murty as they fkd up aManagerial appointment twice. It's time THEY spent the money to get someone credibel in charge of the team.

Personally - and I hate to say this - I sort of hope we finish below third. Because something drastic needs to happen re: recruitment/appointment and running this club from top to bottom in a focused and cohesive manner. Who wants to watch this shit in some crappy Euro qualifier again next year?

My attendance at every game for the last 5 years would hardly put me in that category. You are obviously in the blind moronic "follow regardless " category. You keep being taken for a mug by our board and see where this current company model takes us.

F@&king idiot!!!
Were you in luxenburg . Somehow don’t believe you’ve been at every game in the last five years .. think you talking pish

We have been served up nothing but absolute shite for nigh on 8 years.

We must be some of the most patient supporters in football.

Every week that shower get a backing most clubs could only dream of and that's the effort we get in return.

It's beyond pathetic.
Time for yet another rebuild, the youth coach experiment failed, just like the foreign experiment before that.

And the Championship one, and the ex-player attempt. All we need now is the board to bottle it and go running back to Walter

This is Lawwell’s long term plan coming to fruition. Celtic dominating Scottish Football, with Us hamstrung. After 10 in a row, Next stage - they’re too big for Scotland and should be welcomed to the EPL.

Again you defend Murty? You and Murty are both clueless, do you even watch football?
Did you miss the game? They have vastly superior players in every postion. How is that Murtys fault?

Hes gone from a youth coach to managing Rangers due to the board and we expect him to be as good as Rodgers? Your trippin!

Dorrans makes Brown look world class ffs. McCrorie gets bullied all game. Morelos couldnt hit a barn door.

The board are to blame for putting a youth coach in charge and expecting Murty to out smart Rodgers is insane.

I just wish this season would end right now. That game is up there with some of the worst performances ever from a Rangers team. Even taking into account Murty making an ass of his tactics, selection etc, the players showed zero desire and for me that's unacceptable. Thank god some of those players are only here on loan.

Tin hat on.

The squad isn’t as bad as that performance looked. We don’t need an overhaul in the summer, we just need a manger who knows how to utilise these players properly.

The arse collapsed out the season 4 weeks ago, Murty didn’t know how to respond and it’s refelected with the performances since.
Someone posted earlier that he has lost the dressing room. I agree. Candeias and Halliday showed no respect to him when they were subbed. They were subbed to allow the necessary changes due to the situation on the field.

Truly awful.

Murty’s tactics were wrong but they might have worked if all 14 players hadn’t played so poorly, we couldn’t find a man with most of our passes, then a lack of confidence led to aimless punts up the park to nobody, so they just came back at us.

We packed the midfield but they just strolled through at will.

For a team that cheered the draw I’ve never seen such a lack of confidence.

The lack of fight is unforgivable. Not a single man gave their all for the team.

Morelos should have been hooked at half time. He looked like his mind was elsewhere the entire game.

Hugely overated. Continually plays the whole game in his own head, with little regard for how his actions affect the team. He can go tomorrow as far as I'm concerned. Other players should not have to molly coddle his tantrums in almost every game. Not a good influence.
We have too many players who play for themselves and are utter shit at team play. A few good passes and they are preening themselves as if they just won the world cup.
The mentality in these players is chaotic and I've been saying this for months now.

Their main problem is they are collectively not very bright, as a result, can't concentrate and continually make the same mistakes over and over again.

The money should come from the incompetents who appointed Pedro and compounded their clusterf*ck by bringing in the under 20's coach to manage a top flight club.
The board don't give a shit about the fans. They ignore our views on giving them the full Broomloan Stand, they bat off the safe standing issue and they f*ck up the managerial appointment time and again.
The goodwill from saving us from the spivs is long gone.

This performance is a reflection of the state of the club from top to bottom. It is not just about Murty but King’s badly timed intervention on the position of manager did us no favours.

N
If you think your "staunch as %^*&" attitude to blindly following our current business model will see us top dogs, you are nothing short of a moron.

I'm your equation "x years when we are top dogs" unless they change how they are spending our money, x is indeterminate and possibly infinite.

nothing staunch about following my team.
I have a mate, supports Rotherham, home and away, whatever league they are in, it’s called being a supporter.
I will buy my tickets and turn up and SUPPORT the team in blue.
Does that mean I am happy? Of course not, but I nearly lost my team and had little expectation of us being back on top before the year after next.
Anyway, less of the moron chat.

So much shite to get rid of,still got the rubbish warburton signed and the crap the Portuguese pudding brought in and the garbage murty brought in.

A fukin mess.

The following players need to be shipped out.

Foderingham, Alnwick, Hodson, Martin, Alves, Cardoso, Dorrans, Halliday, Holt, Dodoo, Miller, Herrera, Pena, Cummigs.

That leaves us with, Tav, Murphy, Candeias, Morelos, Wallace, John, Docherty, Jack, McCrorie and Goss. That is ten players who could have enough quality to be part of a rangers team, and even at that there are question marks over most of them, and Goss isn't even our player.

We have no manager either. We aren't going to challenge next season without £40m+ investment.

Glad I was at work,stopped watching after the 1st goal went on my phone as could predict the usual capitulation that has since followed.

No leaders in the boardroom,none in the back room staff and certainly none on that park today,we’re a joke and it’s getting horrible again.

I wouldn’t blame any Bear not parting with their cash next season,board need to pull something out the bag,and not another nice guy,we’re getting fucked on and off the park,terrible!!

WATP

We where set up to play the game on the back foot,we gave up territory and allowed the scum to attack us,no closing down anywhere on the park,,unbelievable tactics asking a team to play a system they haven’t a clue how to play and had never played before.

This performance is a reflection of the state of the club from top to bottom. It is not just about Murty but King’s badly timed intervention on the position of manager did us no favours.

There has been a huge slump in morale by the look of it, and it was shit before.
Perhaps it coincides with GM being told he's not getting the job.

Murty says he’s “frustrated” FFS he’s really boiling my piss now

Just a parody of Warburton- now saying “learn from it”. Christ just GO man!!!!

Less of the idiot.
Weve all played our part in the last 5 years why give up now ?
I'm not giving up. I will always be a supporter. I just refuse to keep allowing the little money I have to be wasted by people who clearly do not have the same level of commitment that we do?

DK and co have put money into the club they expect to get back. Myself and many others live week to week and do without many things to follow our team. Why should I continue to live this way to turn up and see that the extent of our boards vision, is to promote a youth coach and see what happens.

F@&king idiot!!!
firstly less of the abuse and secondly you are calling people blind moronic when you didnt miss a game when the spivs were raping us, well done you.

everyone else on just now step back from the keyboards and chill for five, we are all angry but there are some on here out to wind people up, Guys take five before posting.

Back