Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 14:30 Sunday 15th - Sky Sports **

WTF happens now ? When will this nightmare ever end ?
We're obviously going to stutter on like this till the end of the season & probably scrape third - if we're lucky
But then what happens ? We rip it up & start again without any dosh to properly replace manager and players ?
If we'd at least had the basis of a decent set up we could have something for a new management team to build on
Instead we may as well start from scratch

Players rarely give 100% for managers given a kiss of death by a Chairman. Whilst I think most will agree with the gist of what King said, I doubt many would agree with the timing. It seemed to have more to do with encouraging season ticket renewals than anything else. It gave the players a reason not to play for Murty and that was silly. European football next season is essential to boost team morale, the fans and finances. I just can't see us coming back from this in time to secure Europa entry.

My tickets won't be renewed unless there is something to show intent for real change. I'm sorry but there's only so much you can take before you say enough is enough.
Anybody that says "I will follow regardless" are part of the problem because our board and DK know that. I can't afford to have 4 of us at a game every other week, but I always find a way.
The difference between us and the board is, they are putting money in as an investment, we don't get anything back for our ST money except what we see on the pitch. And I'm sorry but what we are watching does not represent value for all our time and money.

Not a penny more from me, until they show the same desire as we do time and time again,
Glory hunter are you ?

absolutely shameful today,, maybe now a great deal of our support will waken up to where exactly we are, ,a club going nowhere, with a board who really don't seem to know what it is they are supposed to be doing,, I'm afraid doings like this are going to be the norm for us now,, we are so far behind that shower on and off the park ,I am not convinced we can ever claw our way back,, sad reality is,, our glory days are probably behind us now,,

Probably our worst performance in my lifetime at Hampden.

Looked beaten before the game got going.

Have to ask the question if Murty can see the season out.

My tickets won't be renewed unless there is something to show intent for real change. I'm sorry but there's only so much you can take before you say enough is enough.
Anybody that says "I will follow regardless" are part of the problem because our board and DK know that. I can afford to have 4 of us at a game every other week, it I find a way.
The difference between us and the board is, they are putting money in as an investment, we don't get anything back for our ST money except what we see on the pitch. And I'm sorry but what we are watching does not represent value for all our time and money.

Not a penny more from me, until they show the same desire as we do time and time again,

Don’t renew then, you can get a book in x years when we are top dogs. After all being a Rangers supporter is about following a winning team.
Where the f##k do you think the money is coming from to continue improving the team.
The s***e we are watching is about not having a good manager. Look at Killie.
Wes ,Tav, Ross, Dorrans, Josh, Candeias, Jamie M Alfie et al are not poor players, we have a poor coach.

Don’t know the rule mate TBH. Even if technically it was wrong you can see why he gave it. Doesn’t matter anyway.

I’ve not seen it again cos as soon as he had the red card out & I switched it off.
Fair do's mate, was never a penalty, but similarly when it happened I just went outside as I knew it was over, and I don't even smoke anymore!

Lets be honest here 4 nil has flattered us.

They have better players in every position and have a better manager managing those players.

Anyone who thinks this is Murtys fault are utterly clueless.
Utter shite Murty couldn't set up the balls on a pool table thetguy with selik leanings is clueless, do you get it yet ??

Celtic look like they are strolling through a training session out there. What an utter embarrassment we have provided in this game. Players have completely given up on Murty.

Sniff sniff, ..doesn't care that much that he's put millions of his own doh into the Club to keep us going.

Made some bad decisions gambles in the short term, but done pretty good looking at the long term of the Club.

Now Fck off mr 8 posts.

How staunch of you. You may be okay with this, I'm not. The club must love fans like you. Head utterly in the sand. Still, you're uber stauch, pal. Well done.

The mentally challengeds know they have the beating of us and it would not surprise me one little bit if they lose their next league match so as to win the league against us.

(IMO)

That must be the longest match I've ever watched.
4-0, going on 8-0, is beyond disgraceful. Out of here for 24 hrs - don't wan't to read the slagging and calls for resignations and sackings. Could easily do that myself.

We have been served up nothing but absolute shite for nigh on 8 years.

We must be some of the most patient supporters in football.

Every week that shower get a backing most clubs could only dream of and that's the effort we get in return.

It's beyond pathetic.

It shows you how bad things have become when you breathe a huge sigh of relief that it finished at 4-0.

This is what the negligence of our club has reduced us to.

Same, seen this coming. Players have no confidence in Murty leading to no confidence in themselves.

This squad should be performing better than this, they aren't exempt from blame but they've gave up on Murty.

They've gave up on Murty alright. In the managerial merry go round we've had in the past few years you'd assume throwing Jimmy Nic into the fold would be a bad idea but at this point I think it needs to happen. After today I can't see us picking up 1 single point unless some dramatic change in confidence happens.

That's the worst Hampden showing against the Paedos that I've ever seen.

I'm in my 50th year of actually attending Rangers games.

The Final whistle couldnt come quickly enough.
Could write War and Peace about what went wrong but cant be bothered.

Never ever embarrassed by my club, cut me and I bleed red, white and blue but that group of players sickened me today, worse than the grim seasons I well remember as a 62 year old, I been at Barcelona, I been at Manchester , i’ve had highs and lows but make no mistake this was 4-0 going on 10!

That was worse than the mcdowell semi final

Letting cunts do keepy ups and do %^*& all abot it. Don't deserve to wear that jersey

Murty has to go now, he doesnt know what he is doing, what the hell were the tactics today?

Tin hat on.

The squad isn’t as bad as that performance looked. We don’t need an overhaul in the summer, we just need a manger who knows how to utilise these players properly.

The arse collapsed out the season 4 weeks ago, Murty didn’t know how to respond and it’s refelected with the performances since.

A dire display from us I'm afraid. But we'll need to try to get it together for the rest of the season.

Back