Shankland

Is he signing?

• Absolutely not

• He will have a bar scarf above his head tonight

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly not trying to add to the hysteria, but it seemed the new contract offer was big news. The fact there's been no follow-up must mean he hasn't signed it. If he had, it would be front page stuff.

That alone makes me think there's still something going on in the background.

I don't care what other clubs fans think or say, but that's just me, and Shankland would be a hard get for this window, so why would anyone slag us off for that? I've no seen anything of that sort online
I never suggested you did mate - it was just a joke remark about the way online football fans are and the general bullshite that gets spouted between fanbases...

If he indeed signs or doesn't we can at least have this to look forward to tonight regardless by the looks of it B-D
file-LXez7-JHURr-Cq-CG0tc-SUij-RUu.jpg

If there was no chance of this happening, wouldn’t Hearts pour cold water on it days ago? Like we did with any reference to Butland?

If there was no chance of this happening, wouldn’t Hearts pour cold water on it days ago? Like we did with any reference to Butland?
But why though? The only people obsessing and speculating over it are on here or within our general support. I don’t think Hearts are going to release a statement to a section of the Rangers support to tell them they’re not getting that player than Rangers have shown zero interest in.

Hearts will be open to offers right up until the window slams shut, work colleague and good friend of mine spoke with a brother of a current Hearts player yesterday who he played with at Killie said Shankland ain't coming to Rangers, 100% genuine and trusted source, possibly a late bid from English Championship but nothing from our side.

id like to see him come in, hes proven goal scorer in scotland and against the filth, but i trust what big phil does, i just think we need another striker as dont see dessers being the one, for as much as i like him and appreciate he doesnt hide we need something to help us over the line
This ^

We haven’t been subject to any links to Shankland from any decent sources though.

There’s no ‘Shankland to Rangers’ news to poor that cold water on, outside of this thread - and I’m pretty sure Hearts don’t give a shiny shite about that.

I couldnt care less if we signed him or not . It would though be amusing if he gets hacked off with hearts because of their behaviour with him and he ends up coming to us in the future...If the manager wanted him, he'd be getting signed

I couldnt care less if we signed him or not . It would though be amusing if he gets hacked off with hearts because of their behaviour with him and he ends up coming to us in the future...If the manager wanted him, he'd be getting signed
Whats their behaviour with him though? He signed a contract, they’ve offered him another, and there’s been no know bids for him to be knocked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back