Shankland

Is he signing?

• Absolutely not

• He will have a bar scarf above his head tonight

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the name of phuck can be be at 93 pages on a player we’ve no interest in signing
FFS, mate. If FF was reduced to 'hings that happened' or 'hings that are true' it would be size of the Partick Thistle Ladies Forum. "Discuss our Grey and Pink Strips Here" thread.

The entire Bear Pit is about rumour, speculation and auld geezers blethering about Gazza and Laudrup.

Oh and Dingwall photocopying shite from the papers.

A meringue?

Last edited:
One of the most mental things I’ve ever seen. A player the club was never interested in even has a song.

Surely you don’t mean this song

BlueSpruce said:

I said Bye Bye Miss Midlothian Pie
Drove my Chevy to the Gorgie
And the Gorgie all cried
Them good old boys they're all proddys inside
Singing this will be the day The Shank signs
This will be the day The Shank signs

:)) :)) :))

FFS, mate. If FF was reduced to 'hings that happened' or 'hings that are true' it would be size of the Partick Thistle Ladies Forum. "Discuss our Grey and Pink Strips Here" thread.

The entire Bear Pit is about rumour, speculation and auld geezers blethering about Gazza and Laudrup.

A meringue?
Is that a cake or A meringue

A meringue?
Firm but fair.

Surely you don’t mean this song

BlueSpruce said:

I said Bye Bye Miss Midlothian Pie
Drove my Chevy to the Gorgie
And the Gorgie all cried
Them good old boys they're all proddys inside
Singing this will be the day The Shank signs
This will be the day The Shank signs

:)) :)) :))
I've actually came up with a slightly better one but only posting it if he signs

Seems like we are going as is.

Absolutely mental given that lot are there for the taking.

Dessers and a youngster who isn’t a scorer won’t get us over the line. No debate there really
A youngster who scored a goal every 141 minutes last season for PSV at 20 years old and scored 7 goals in 16 starts in Belgium the year before at just 19.

Those are good numbers considering he's not a scorer. Better numbers than Shankland has had in goals to time played at a better standard and was better than Shankland was in Belgium when just a 19.

Silva will surprise a lot of people.

A youngster who scored a goal every 141 minutes last season for PSV at 20 years old and scored 7 goals in 16 starts in Belgium the year before at just 19.

Silva will surprise a lot of people.
So will Zak Lovelace. I think he’ll make an important contribution as he will be desperate for minutes and performances as he will want to get a good move down south at the end of the season.

My daughter seems to find out who we have and who we haven't signed long before i ever do...so until i get that confirmation Whatsapp from her either way, i think its time for bed and a good book.

He would have been great for us, but nah we have ballsed it up.

Still when Roofes fit it will be like having a new striker….

We needed a striker this window. We never got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back