Lafferty deal close

Status
Not open for further replies.
kEMNXe

She’s on the phone tonight

https://ibb.co/kEMNXe

If Hearts are dragging their heels and there is other targets we're pursuing like Hodzic or Koljic then tell Hearts to do one. Fed up with these diddy Scottish teams over-inflating their players value, running to the press with every single bid we make and continuously shifting the goal posts when we start to make progress. Look at Barisic, we sorted that with them 2 days after playing Osijek in the 2nd leg.

surely we are looking at a few options at this stage. Hopefully club doing a good job of keeping them under wraps.

Feels like we maybe have preferred options ahead of Lafferty but need to keep interested as a fall back if necessary. Could be wrong of course but it certainly points in that direction.

Share what I said on twitter. Both Clubs have had constructive talks over the last week. That has now been followed up with a formal offer to Hearts. Unlike prior bids it has not been instantly rejected. I know from the Jamie Walker dealings their process is to sit with the Board including Budge and Levein to decide on rubber stamping. Hearts allowed Lafferty to undergo a medical prior to any formal agreement. I think that gives an indication how much further matters progressed. I can't see this going on beyond tomorrow.

Lafferty and Hearts had a understanding that they would not stand in his way if Hearts go a fair deal. Lafferty confirmed he wants the move, but understands Hearts position. I.E if the offer is a good one which it appears to be for them to not immediately reject it, then they run that risk of Lafferty becoming annoyed if he feel Hearts are blocking what he would consider fair. I don't think it will come to that. I think Stevie will want this done and him in as a wild card for Thursday after losing Murphy.

Sorry, can you elaborate on the bit I have highlighted?

Feels like we maybe have preferred options ahead of Lafferty but need to keep interested as a fall back if necessary. Could be wrong of course but it certainly points in that direction.
Something not quite right as this should be a straightforward transfer after a bit of haggling over the price.
We want the player, he wants to come, if we are close to their valuation why isn't it happening, and if we are not then we should quite rightly be looking for better value in the background and tell them to do one if we find that value. This leaves an unsettled player and another reminder to SPL clubs that we won't be taken advantage of.

Last edited:
Sorry, can you elaborate on the bit I have highlighted?
Lol he can't as there was no medical. The photo of Lafferty in the car is from when he was on the way to sign for Hearts . It was all over social media then and it's resurfaced. No way a club would do a medical and then he plays a game for another club.

Mr know all,knows f uck all.

I don’t actually think he has been right about anything apart from when Docherty signed for us. Dochertys dad worked at the radio station and that was the only reason he had any info on the deal. He comes across as a desperate to appear ITK, I wouldn’t listen to a thing he says.

I don’t actually think he has been right about anything apart from when Docherty signed for us. Dochertys dad worked at the radio station and that was the only reason he had any info on the deal. He comes across as a desperate to appear ITK, I wouldn’t listen to a thing he says.
Followfollow knew about Docherty before this fool was even told.

It's edging closer.

We are going to feel amazing when it finally happens:

Edging: approaching the edge of sexual orgasm and withdrawing, usually several times, before finally achieving orgasm. meant to intensify orgasm, and for men, volume of ejaculate and force of ejaculation.
That’s simply not true.

I “edge” with consummate ease and yet I continue to ejaculate with all the force of an arthritic Mary Berry desperately squeezing her icing bag.

Ppppfffftttt.

I am stamping my feet now in spoilt child mode and demanding an update on this. I need a daily feel good fix on transfers until the window closes and am rightly pissed off at the lack of leaks and ITK updates.
WTF is happening to our club?
No leaks, not being held to ransom by other clubs and buying unknown players that will add real value.
Not sure if I like what's going on at Rangers right now........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back