Season Ticket Waiting List E-mails?

I've not got a season ticket and go to as many games as I can (working two jobs with various shifts) as it said on here there was a 10,000+ waiting list so I joined the waiting list 10 days ago incase my working hours changed in a few years

I've just received an email 15 mins ago offering me a season ticket, looks like there's no long waiting list !

As maximum capacity of the Stadium is imminent, the availability of seats at this time is extremely limited; most seats available are to be found in Club Deck.
It’s because so many folk on that waiting list joined it years and years ago when every season was a public sale and the waiting list was never used. This time most accounts contacted either were inactive or those had already got season tickets already.

It’s because so many folk on that waiting list joined it years and years ago when every season was a public sale and the waiting list was never used. This time most accounts contacted either were inactive or those had already got season tickets already.
I phoned last week 3 times to be told they are working through the waiting list.Granted I have only been on it since March and still no email or phone call!!! Must just be ure pot luck!!!

Just got through online and literally there is nothing left. Every section went as I clicked in to it. Gutted and it's cost me upwards of £50 for nothing! Don't grudge the club money but that's a rip off!

Managed to get two, back with my old man. Lost ours during the boycott. Buzzing to be back. Totally bypassed the page for selecting cup games like an idiot! Will need to phone tomorrow.

Managed to get two, back with my old man. Lost ours during the boycott. Buzzing to be back. Totally bypassed the page for selecting cup games like an idiot! Will need to phone tomorrow.

Lost mine during the boycott as well, had it for years MRQ ROW J (Restricted View), it was perfect, I had no one in front of me or to the right of me as it was a double aisle seat, I'm (6' 4" & 19 stone) just got on the site to try and get a season ticket and no aisle seats anywhere, gutted as I'm not paying £500 to sit with my knees to my chin :(

(Await the hardcore saying if you love the Rangers you'll sit anywhere :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
I phoned last week 3 times to be told they are working through the waiting list.Granted I have only been on it since March and still no email or phone call!!! Must just be ure pot luck!!!
I joined in December mate, a lot of folk have got e-mails around then.

Just got through on the phone after £100 worth of calls to be told they are completely sold out. Nothing at all left and basically was told take it up with Rangers.

Now I love my club to death, but even for me this has left a bad taste in my mouth. I now have to disappoint my boy after him being so excited to finally be getting one.

Oh well, onwards and upwards I suppose.

But honestly that has been an absolute shambles today!

My brother got one in CD5 row X, any pics to get an idea of his view? I told him and view is good but hes still feart hes paid a fortune to see some ants lol

Just got through on the phone after £100 worth of calls to be told they are completely sold out. Nothing at all left and basically was told take it up with Rangers.

Now I love my club to death, but even for me this has left a bad taste in my mouth. I now have to disappoint my boy after him being so excited to finally be getting one.

Sold out entirely or for seats together? This has been shambolic

My brother got one in CD5 row X, any pics to get an idea of his view? I told him and view is good but hes still feart hes paid a fortune to see some ants lol
That was one off the ones I could have had,took cd2 instead!

Sold out entirely or for seats together? This has been shambolic

I'm not 100% sure, as when I called he said there was only 3 or 4 seats left in club deck, and then by the end of the call he said there was nothing, so I took that to mean they had gone too. 3 hours of trying and nothing! Glad for all the bears who did get seats, but this has been a total mess today.

Hopefully next year will be our year to get a ticket!

On the waiting list, got no email offering and now folk who weren't on the list have bought one? Very good.
Not amused

The seat beside me in CD1 (cut off to CD2) for the last 2 seasons has hardly been used. Different ST Holders, but don't turn up for most games.

On the waiting list, got no email offering and now folk who weren't on the list have bought one? Very good.
Not amused
Put my name on the waiting list early May and got a mail at 5:25 this afternoon. Thought I'd lost out so delighted. Sorry you've missed out mate. Better luck next year

I'm not 100% sure, as when I called he said there was only 3 or 4 seats left in club deck, and then by the end of the call he said there was nothing, so I took that to mean they had gone too. 3 hours of trying and nothing! Glad for all the bears who did get seats, but this has been a total mess today.

Hopefully next year will be our year to get a ticket!
Stick in mate.

Put my name on the waiting list early May and got a mail at 5:25 this afternoon. Thought I'd lost out so delighted. Sorry you've missed out mate. Better luck next year

Bears who were on the list from the start of last season should be prioritised. Hence the name Waiting List.

Were you on the waiting list?
Yes I’m on the waiting list but never got a email!Went online and just stayed in the queue next minute I could buy a ticket!Total shambles off a waiting list!Feel sorry for people that’s still waiting for the email!!

Not amused
Don’t understand how folk are getting to buy one despite not being on the list. You should only be getting a season ticket if you were on the list so it’s a fair system. Jumping the queue is just unfair for folk. There’s plenty of supporters who’ve wanted one for a while now.

Last edited:
Bears who were on the list from the start of last season should be prioritised. Hence the name Waiting List.
My name was on last year as well but was away when they went on general sale.
I don't work in the ticket office...
Reading many posts here the TO is clearly in need of not just a physical revamp but a huge systemic upgrade.
No doubt its on the very long list of subject vying for money that the club are juggling as well as having to prepare for 150 years since foundation.

What’s puzzling is that folk have been phoning up and getting to pick where they want without even being asked if they were on the waiting list and the ticket hotline not verifying using their Rangers number to see if they’re actually on the list.

Don’t understand how folk are getting to buy one despite not being on the list. You should only be getting a season ticket if you were on the list so it’s a fair system. Jumping the queue is shitebag behaviour. There’s plenty of supporters who’ve wanted one for a while now.

Just clocked this. It's not right that you can just join recently and jump the queue, when we have fellow Bears on the list from last year. Totally unfair.

Bought CD 5 Row U.
Looking forward to seeing games in plan view.
Went to a couple of games low down at season end and found that a disappointing aspect.
I’m not too bothered with the views. I’m in BF2 now and I’m there because I like to sing all game. Never been in the CD but views are cracking.

Lost ours too during the boycott, amazing the sacrifice some of us made to get our club back and are still paying the price. Managed to get 2 seats together in the south enclosure first year back in the top league but the seats were so bad only kept them for 2 years. couldn't see a thing and got soaked on a wet day

What’s puzzling is that folk have been phoning up and getting to pick where they want without even being asked if they were on the waiting list and the ticket hotline not verifying using their Rangers number to see if they’re actually on the list.
My rangers number was checked today before I could discuss where was available. I have spoken to folk who joined the list in the past few weeks only who received an email before me which was more than annoying!

Just got my first season ticket , haven’t been able to before through work and other commitments , seats in MFG. If anyone has sat here or has any pictures they could post , would be much appreciated.

You can change it online mate it’s under “My Account” and says “Amend CCCS” after you log in on the website. It’ll save you a hefty phone bill.

I went online half an hour ago and there was still tickets for couple areas in main stand front and club deck , single seats though not together in twos.

I get the impression it’s a free for all , they send out thousands of emails and whoever comes first gets the tickets , I only joined the list about 6 weeks ago and on Friday got the email saying I had a offer and would be held until today and then offered to someone else , now have a season ticket. I was surprised when I got the email.

I get the impression it’s a free for all , they send out thousands of emails and whoever comes first gets the tickets , I only joined the list about 6 weeks ago and on Friday got the email saying I had a offer and would be held until today and then offered to someone else , now have a season ticket. I was surprised when I got the email.
I know mate, I managed to get one as well. I just mean that folk on the waiting list should get priority.

Logged back in just now and there were still a few single tickets popping up.

I’m looking for 2 though.

Nothing at all now.

Back