Season Ticket Waiting List E-mails?

Got through again online and it’s saying sold out! Looks like that’s it for the year :(
Keep trying mate. There will be some that are sitting in a basket and they free up after 30 minutes. Others will fail the payment and become available. I'll put money on it that odd seats will become available before the season starts.

My rangers number was checked today before I could discuss where was available. I have spoken to folk who joined the list in the past few weeks only who received an email before me which was more than annoying!
When joining the waiting list we are asked to nominate preferred areas, perhaps that defines when emails are sent out?
I did add in the notes that I was looking for a single ticket any where and the only option that came up when I eventually logged on was CD which I'm OK with.

Managed to get one in the club deck. Block 4, row L, seat 161. Anyone got a picture of the rough view?
25kspe8.jpg

CD4 Row K seat 162..be sure to say Hello,hello :)

When joining the waiting list we are asked to nominate preferred areas, perhaps that defines when emails are sent out?
I did add in the notes that I was looking for a single ticket any where and the only option that came up when I eventually logged on was CD which I'm OK with.
I was after a single seat and listed areas in 3 different stands buddy. Got one today in the club deck. Did log back on just there just out of interest and there are definitely the odd seat here and there still showing

Yip, just logged on and the odd seat in Club Deck available. Good effort fellow bears. Glad I got into Bar72 during the banter years as it must be a tough shout to get one now.

Yip, just logged on and the odd seat in Club Deck available. Good effort fellow bears. Glad I got into Bar72 during the banter years as it must be a tough shout to get one now.
Her Maj looks good wearing her Loyal Teams colours...

Got one for MRS,P, 0245. Anyone got a approx pic ? or tell me how bad the restricted view actually is. Cheers

Got one for MRS,P, 0245. Anyone got a approx pic ? or tell me how bad the restricted view actually is. Cheers
I was in MRR row P last season,u couldn’t see any of the other stands and if you stand up you lose sight of the far away part of the pitch as you are right up the back and the overhang slopes down.youll have a decent view of the goal down at the broomloan though.

Got the email as well. Been trying to get something for the last 30 mins. Everytime I log in it shows as seats available, but then when I click the section there is nothing available. Looks to be almost nothing left.

I had a really busy day at work and completely forgot until on the bus home at 6.30, did t think I would have any luck but managed to get through online after 25 mins and got a single seat in Club Deck

Block: CD4
Row: X
Seat: 0191

Not sure if I could have got a better seat but isn't want to mess about and lose.

I sat close by a few times last season and can't wait, it's my 1st season ticket, I was hoping to get one last year but missed out so got added to waitlist. Buzzin for 55!

Got the email as well. Been trying to get something for the last 30 mins. Everytime I log in it shows as seats available, but then when I click the section there is nothing available. Looks to be almost nothing left.
I was back they’re just now and managed to put a restricted view se1 in my basket,it seems to be changing all the time.All I would is keep trying and hope

I have been on the waiting list for about 8 month received no email of a offer but just bought a season ticket on general sale in the club deck shambles still chuffed to get my st though

Cd1 row c a decent seat in the club deck lads?

Down the front, just behind the hospitality seats in the Club Deck. Depending on seat number, you will most likely be over next to the Copland, behind the goal line. Still be a good view though.

Argh so I have got two in my basket, but not sure of the view. It's MRS P, 275 and 276. Coming up as restricted view, does anyone have any pictures?

I got mrb row c seat 71 . So I googled to see if there was a view from it found a website that had seat views and the one pictured is from mrb row c seat 71. Happy days

Keep trying mate. There will be some that are sitting in a basket and they free up after 30 minutes. Others will fail the payment and become available. I'll put money on it that odd seats will become available before the season starts.

That’s how I got my seat last year. Missed out on the free for all, and was on the site one night about 1am when there were only a few seats left, CD and CF if I remember correctly (not the best seats granted, but even the worst seat is one of the top 50,000 seats in world football). However, all of a sudden a decent seat popped up in MR. Was just about to snap it up and then a seat appeared in GR3. Brilliant seat close to the front which was quickly basketed. For me the nothing beats the view from GR 3, 4 and 5, so was like a kid at Christmas. Can’t see me moving.

Anyway as Q11 said, the moral of this story is seats will still be randomly coming up for sale. So for any bears who’ve missed out just keep checking online if you have access to the ST sales, as precedent says that there will still be seats to be purchased. Persistence should pay.

CT.

I was back they’re just now and managed to put a restricted view se1 in my basket,it seems to be changing all the time.All I would is keep trying and hope

Row k seat 10 I got In there earlier mate lol

Waiting list has been a shambles tbf, I signed my st over to an older guy on the bus at renewal time thinking tickets would go the same way as they have last few years obviously with the waiting list that caught me off guard put maself on it last week as I was just going to use a paper ticket everyweek via the bus

And got an email the day so decided to get one, will probs bounce about with spares from other members on the bus if folk aren’t going that day if the views bad lol

Got an email at 5.25pm and although was taxiing I didnt have a passenger so just pulled over and hit the button to go online.....must have been one of the first in as only had a 9 minute wait to get through then jumped to 45 mins!!!!!! However sat it out in the cab and finally got through and got one in the enclosure :)

I’ve had a seat transfer request in for over a year to the GR and got an email last to say that they can’t accommodate the move this year. Of course today up come a pair of seats together in GR1... and i’ve already renewed in BF4.

I appreciate they have a hard job to do but I would have thought those kind of matches would be easy to make

My pal just managed to get one about half an hour ago- this was after the “sold out” sign previously being displayed. Keep trying chaps

I’ve had a seat transfer request in for over a year to the GR and got an email last to say that they can’t accommodate the move this year. Of course today up come a pair of seats together in GR1... and i’ve already renewed in BF4.

I appreciate they have a hard job to do but I would have thought those kind of matches would be easy to make

That’s exactly what happened to me last year. I appreciate that that they have a lot on their plate, but it’s frustrating when things like that happen. Existing customers should be looked after if possible. I can only assume that they allow a set number to transfer every year.

Updated

Just tried again and it’s sold out

Tickets will be going in and out of baskets

Frankly I'm fed up with the whole thing so will just have to scratch around for tickets this year, %^*& them and their shambles of a system.

Now saying sold out constantly

Guess it’s done

Puts stadium expansion in a new light I think. Potential to borrow against future income for a capital project.

Got it open at my work and trying in vain in case any seats become available, but this has been such a mess. I've worked out as well now that if you go into the queue on a mobile device, ie tablet or phone then you are in the queue a lot longer than on a pc. As I dug out my laptop and got into the site in 20 mins whereas on my ipad after 2 hours I was still in the queue. I wish I had worked that out sooner yesterday! Nearly £100 on calls to not get through until they were sold out is also a sore one, as that's money I wasn't expecting to pay, as EE charge 46p connection fee!! So if you are on EE beware!!!!

Just found the email in my junk folder.

Had an email from Rangers in my normal inbox trying to sell a night with Davie Robertson.

I'm fucking livid.
Same mate, although it looks like a generic waiting list people email. I wanted two seats together in the govan or the copland and I am willing to wait it out.

Now saying sold out constantly

Guess it’s done

Puts stadium expansion in a new light I think. Potential to borrow against future income for a capital project.
We need an expansion, not sure how they'd do it but the demand is there

Back