Match Thread ** Rangers v Motherwell - RangersTV.tv - 19:45 K.O. **

He's probably a Transatlantic bear.
You know the type, fuc.k off to better themselves and their families lives but still think theyre entitled to moan as much as us poor bastards that need to put up with sitting there for 90 minutes AND the pissing rain :D

Aye I know you're all reading this. Up ye and your cheap petrol :D

We need the cheap petrol to heat ourselves while you enjoy the heat at +1 we are freezing our nuts off at minus 25 Centigrade. And I stood for years on the sleepers and ashes at Ibrox while your Mammy fed you.

Needed. Morelos is going to be top goal scorer in the League isn't he.
Having that to look forward to pays for the MOT in June.

I take it Bowman didn't get booked for the foul/booting ball away there?

Excellent from Morelos but another one needed just to settle everything down. Let’s have it from Tav.

Take off Ross and Alfie FFS. Protect them for Saturday.

Did the Motherwell player get booked for kicking the ball away there? The dafties on RTV are too busy talking utter sh1te to tell us what is actually happening on the pitch.

Bit of a nightmare this. I've had to come in from the Mexican sunshine to watch these updates. WiFi not good enough to stream. So, on 2nd bottle of sauvignon blanc, reading this. My Bangor reserves are shot to pieces reading this. At least the 2nd goal means I can slow down on the wine!

FBS

The emergence of McCrorie + Barjonas has been a pleasing aspect to the first half of the season. Both players justifying their involvement, so much so McCrorie would be a significant miss on Saturday.

Did the Motherwell player get booked for kicking the ball away there? The dafties on RTV are too busy talking utter sh1te to tell us what is actually happening on the pitch.

At least the dafties are a pair of Bluenoses, tune into SKY, BT sport or Radio Scotland Sportsound and listen to poets if thats better?

Reactions: TNT
Of course they did, they have been honking tonight - someone in charge at RTV needs to remind them us punters are paying them to commentate on the game, not have a f*cking blether about any old pish.
And do we really need 3 of them?

Back