RTV/VST Viewers - Tips and Help - Updated With App Info

Was watching the build up for the last 25 minutes then it just dropped. Now getting nothing

Telling me to reset password click on link page not available.
Trying to give the club money but it’s a shambles ffs

They litterally said to buy it early to avoid this happening..... Leaving it 20mins before kickoff... you can't complain lol

As for last few games - casting from RTV app on phone to tv. Quality is excellent. But the picture ‘jumps’ every few seconds. Distracting. Anyone else getting this? Any fixes?

(Appreciate some others are having much worse problems.)

They litterally said to buy it early to avoid this happening..... Leaving it 20mins before kickoff... you can't complain lol
I agree with that, mostly. But I thought I had something else on tonight so didn't buy it until I was sure I'd get to see it. Well, I TRIED to buy it. Glad I didn't now actually, cos chances are it's gonna be a laggy, stuttering mess!

Shouldnt happen in this day and age to be honest. Its a shambles and will be costing the club a fortune as punters get peed off. Looks like hesgoal only option

Tried everything last night and today. Correct email,correct link,correct RTV live tv link,logged in first, done all exactly as described several times but no matter what it's £14.99.
Got the season ticket games no bother but this is just not working for me. No doubt there is some glitch I have not overcome but can RTV not make this clearer, more user-friendly, and easier? I wonder how many would have never get access if it was not for FF posts.
Well done to VB for all the advice he has posted no good to me but many others have gained access that would not have without his advice.

Back