Votes: 16 1.8%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Davis

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Wright

Votes: 3 0.3%

• Total voters
I meant from Anderson header mate. I might be wrong and tbf it's only a minor point. It was a poor day from us and they pressed really well. Jack and Davis were the turning point because we could have lost that game.

I'm not usually critical but I think Aribo (not the only one) was very lucky to play the full 90 minutes today. Subs were crying out to be made way earlier.
I don't think Aribo should be in midfield. He doesn't release the ball quick enough, and loses the ball too often. I prefer him in the front three.

He’s not on the losing side!
It certainly feels like a loss, last kick of the ball they score, cos the captain's up the park trying to be a striker with a minute to go. I sincerely hope not, but who knows how important those 2 points could be. Tim's are getting better and we draw to the two bottom sides - sorry to say, but the league's not over until it's over, and it ain't over yet...

On a positive note, I think Bheast fc will also drop points v St Mirren mid-week in one of their games in hand!
Sadly, i don't. I think they're getting up a head of steam again, and us drawing with bottom of the league teams will just boost their confidence. That was a huge 2 points to drop today, let's hope it doesn't cost us come the end of the season...

Is Gerrard trying to emulate Benitez with this squad rotation stuff? That was not our recognizable best midfield to start with and you have to go back to the St Mirren defeat where Aribo, Zunga and Arfield started.

One of Davis or Jack has to start if both are not injured at same time. Arfield also should start when fit with Aribo to come to replace any of that three or Hagi. Zunga needs time and to be brought on as a sub and not started for now.

As a poster above said, Walter Smith never bothered with this squad rotation stuff. Why rest players now when we are playing one game a week instead of the two games a week up until a few weeks ago?

We have a chance of topping the pts total of the Rangers team of 2002/2003 this season.Our managers team selection for the rest of the league season will determine what our final points total will be.SG please play your strongest starting 11 available for the rest of the league season as it would be a travesty if this Rangers team did not have the highest points total of any other Rangers team of the last 21 years.

We were better when Davis and Jack came on, I would think Balogun deserves a chance after Helanders display today also. Need to reset and head down. Game at a time.

We lost a goal because tav was up the park, we allowed a player to run with the ball instead of just fouling and taking a card, then letting him get a cross over and not winning the ball in the air. Even a great save couldn’t stop the goal. Sickening yes, and we should have been able to close out the game. They stopped a lot of our plays by niggling fouls.

Strange twist this weekend were the tims were very lucky not to concede in pretty much the last second, and we did. We could easily have been talking about needing 12 points today rather than 16.

However we move forward. Every 3 points from here on in is absolutely massive.

Time we calmed down. I have. Poor performance, several mistakes led to a goal seconds from FT. Ok like many I swore a bit at the end but now realise we can’t win them all, Greegs spoke well and you can be sure it was being repeated in the dressing room . We will have a few days of negative press, then on to next Saturday.

I thought he looked lost up there on his own imo, its not his game that role, more suited to AlfieAYE
Here`s a novel idea play Itten in a team that is not a weakened 11 starting line up which has been the case so far as far as I`m concerned he has the potential to be our best striker goal for minutes of anyone at the club

Gerrard spot on in interview, we were lucky to leave with a point today, if Hamilton had won we could have no complaints McGregor saves us today, not going to go over the top with with my reaction it’s a disappointing result but this team have been superb all season so we dust ourselves down and get the 3 points on Saturday

Are you happy with that performance where, if there was any justice, the side sitting bottom should have won today? Please tell me what was wrong with my original remarks that you felt it necesary to call me a crank?
Why would I be happy?

We lost 2 points today, big deal. It happens in football.

People losing their shit over this need to get a grip. We were always going to drop points.

No need to get yer knickers in a twist like you are doing

Why would I be happy?

We lost 2 points today, big deal. It happens in football.

People losing their shit over this need to get a grip. We were always going to drop points.

No need to get yer knickers in a twist like you are doing

I wasn't getting my knickers in a twist, I merely said we had a shocking opening 40 minutes and if we didn't sort it out we'll pay the price (by losing). Well fair too say if it wasn't for Shagger we'd have lost.

I get teams drop pts, but surely during the match in which it happens you are allowed to comnent on how that game is panning out.

Anyway game over, hopefully just a blip and a point closer to 55.

I’m hoping that with the signing of the lad Simpson & him being left sided, it will give us as an option of mixing things up in playing 3 at the back at times. Thus allowing us to then play with 2 up top, I don’t think Roofe or big itten look capable of playing the Morelos role and we really struggle when he’s suspended.

I’m hoping that with the signing of the lad Simpson & him being left sided, it will give us as an option of mixing things up in playing 3 at the back at times. Thus allowing us to then play with 2 up top, I don’t think Roofe or big itten look capable of playing the Morelos role and we really struggle when he’s suspended.

And if and when Alfie departs we will have to change the formation.

Always play you best team no matter who you play. Today we were lazy and once again were left trying to see out a game with a one goal lead only this time we could not do it.
I expect us to win the league but it may be closer than we think at present.
Hamilton deserved their point and probably more.
Our work rate must get back to where it was a month or so ago.

Anyone that thinks this league is done should watch that game again. A disgraceful performance. Keep playing like that and we give the poets something to fight for.
Correct. We are offering hope where there should be none. Too many players off form to have a go at individuals. Should have had a ought to see that out Even if we didn’t deserve it. Positives- Davis and Jack have shown they must start. Wright looked composed. A point gained. Let’s treat that as another kick up the rear. SG admitted that his starting line up was maybe a bit of a gamble in the post match.

Apart from a couple of games Kent has offered nothing in the last couple of months except missed chances and giving the ball away. Considering we're about to venture into Europe we need to be concerned about his form. The standard is going to shoot up and our forward players need to up their game.

For me our success this season is based on our defence. None of our forwards have shown any consistency, all having purple patches at different times.

Today we lost the midfield. Kamara and Aribo have had many good games but Zungu has nothing 'in the bank' meaning he's the one who will get hammered. Replacing Davis is going to be a major headache for SG.

Back