MOTM Poll Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Tough watch today .
Expected more tbh .
Davis played well but Itten put in a great shift .
We should be getting more from Aribo and Kent

A grind, but in title run ins you always get that.

We are really struggling to create and finish right now, but McGregor could have stayed in bed this morning and we wouldn't have noticed.

Davis was sublime today, just class.
Agree, skooshed it! Special mentions for Aribo, joy to watch him in full flight getting at teams and also Balogun ( 1 wee heart in mouth moment aside :eek:) was all over that centre like a rash and strolled it.

Sportscene will be a riot today B-D

I have been wondering if the Tav goal was offside?

It wouldn't surprise me if he was onside but I haven't seen a good angle.
Maybe bbc will dedicate a few minutes to the offside goal and the penalty incident. That referee gave celtic a penalty for a push that was a lot less of a penalty than that. Personally I don't think they'll even look at these incidents.Too busy looking for things too criticise us for. No doubt they'll be saying kilmarnock should have had a penalty and Balogan sent off.

Killie had zero shots on target and really we should have score 3 or 4 with the opportunities we created. People are being over the top saying the performance was bad. 3 points, Tav chippy and up the road

Delighted to pick up the three points. We should have been more comfortable than 1-0. Boy do we miss Morelos. I confess to being still unconvinced by Itten - for a big lad he looks awfully light weight.

How many replays on Sportscene tonight of that Balogun challenge on their substitute near the end?

It was outside the box, but no doubt it will be a stonewall penalty refused according to the Ginger Biomechanics guy.

Totally dominated that. It was a comfortable win when you look at it in the cold light of day. Yet we still ended up sweating it out.

Shagger totally stole his wage. I don't remember a save or even a shot at our goal. It's these defensive performances that are winning this league.

Hope we can step things up a bit for Thursday.

Thank god for that. My nails are down to the quick, despite the fact they never threatened us to any extent. Just takes that Balogun stupid tackle to cost 2 points though.

missed a lot of chances 2nd half, killie was no much of a threat though they did keep possesion well but thankfully toothless, a 1 nil lead always makes twitching viewing, Scott Wright did well again in his wee cameo, he's gonna be a player for us, also Tommy Wright seems to have lost a lot of weight.

Avre
Maybe bbc will dedicate a few minutes to the offside goal and the penalty incident. That referee gave celtic a penalty for a push that was a lot less of a penalty than that. Personally I don't think they'll even look at these incidents.Too busy looking for things too criticise us for. No doubt they'll be saying kilmarnock should have had a penalty and Balogan sent off.

Agree with you totally, it will be about them not us.

3 points, can't argue with that!

Itten probably won't play for Rangers again outside of injury and suspension. Thanks for your efforts cedric but Hamilton and Kilmarnock shows you are not up to the required standard.

The remainder need to learn quickly how to break down teams who don't attack because that entire match was tedious with the exception of Jack scoring a decent goal.

Wins a win. Some major misses again which would have made the result a lot more comfortable.
Arfield back, Wright looks a player and Alfie back. Will be a big help.

There's nae need for it but we are stuttering towards taking this league.

3 real chances to make it easy on ourselves and the support.

Should have won by more but I feel calmer with the home games. Almost there delighted to take care of business today after Hamilton blip.

It’s 3 points and a clean sheet Davis was only player who played to form. Aribo is so far off it just know as is Kent while that big excuse for a centre forward Itten is so bad it’s unbelievable I can’t believe the amount of support he has on here I feel it’s more sympathy and he is becoming a sort of cult figure much like Sebo did thank god Morelos is back now

people forgetting that their game V Killie should have been a 1-1 draw until the ref (not surprisingly the one from today) saved them with a bunch of cheating?

Dhon was probably begging for an offside to wipe out the Jack goal
Thought he had the chance to give a penalty near the end or at least a free kick on the edge of the box. Still a chunt though

Watching that today, the major thing lacking for me was anyone driving the team forwards.

We have some very skillful players and they are very well coached indeed.

But we don't have that central figure that is pointing and encouraging and pushing the others on.

I know that Tav & Goldson are influential at the back but what I want to see is someone in central midfield telling those around him to take a run, have a shot, move a bit more, pass quicker, etc.

For me it's the missing link in our first team.

Totally agree with this. We won’t get away with so many passengers for long
The team are operating at 50% and will be in for a shock on Thursday, they’ve been in this mode since after the bheasts game. It’s difficult to raise you’re game when you’ve been playing at such a low level.

I'd like to see more of Wright for us I think his little cameos have more than earned him a shot at a starting gersy possibly in place of Kent. Its highly doubtful that the gaffer will drop Kent for any game as they see him as an important cog in our defensive play with his tracking back but he needs some bench time in my opinion as he's a front player who has produced very little up front in months.

Back