Archive The Summer 2021 Rangers Rumours and Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly does “CL Level” mean? I take it some of the Celtic players are that level since they’ve played in a few games in the champs league?

Our team could certainly compete against teams in the CL but obviously not good enough to win it.

You would need to have competed and not looked out of place at that level.

Taking 7-0 humpings just proved that’s not the level for you.

Also there are without a striker and key defender going into the new season and funds are tight for them.

I reckon the fee will come down further whether that makes us take notice is anyone's guess.
I’d think we’re likely to wait for that. Can see us being quite stern negotiators these days.

We aren’t in dire need, so can probably afford to wait

Veerman didn’t do himself any favours signing a contract extension last summer. If that was one of our players we would also be looking for top dollar

I think we should go with what we already have.
If Kamara is sold I'd understand we buy another midfielder but we're pretty stacked right now.
Lundstram being a very good addition too. And we don't need to anticipate Davis retirement for now he still has his legs.

Fwiw I have no issue whatsoever with Heerenveen sticking to their guns over their player.

The player seemingly displaying a negative attitude is a different story.

I'd honestly rather we avoided now tbh,despite the lads obvious ability.

We were never signing Veerman unless we sell first. The squad is far too bloated to be thinking about spending £6m-8m on one player.

The poster said it was a done deal it’s quite clearly not.
The window has a long way to go. Veerman is still at his club, a few weeks ago he was said to be going to Serie A, nothing came of that, and after that the forum rarely discussed the possibility he might be coming, compared to before that particular rumour. My point is nothing has changed since we were first linked with him on here.

I put my neck on the line with regards to Veerman. I trusted a source that has been right in the past and still could be on this one.

I’ll happily take the flak if we don’t sign him but I’m not accepting that i supposedly said the deal was agreed. Transfers are very complicated matters and anything could happen with so many variable factors. No much wonder a lot of ITK’s don’t post %^*& all on here.

I think we should go with what we already have.
If Kamara is sold I'd understand we buy another midfielder but we're pretty stacked right now.
Lundstram being a very good addition too. And we don't need to anticipate Davis retirement for now he still has his legs.
Assuming we sell nobody, we should buy nobody as the team is rock solid and the squad well padded.

I put my neck on the line with regards to Veerman. I trusted a source that has been right in the past and still could be on this one.

I’ll happily take the flak if we don’t sign him but I’m not accepting that i supposedly said the deal was agreed. Transfers are very complicated matters and anything could happen with so many variable factors. No much wonder a lot of ITK’s don’t post %^*& all on here.
Most adults understand that transfer deals can change very quickly.

giphy.gif

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back