Match Thread ** Aberdeen v Rangers - 19:45 Tuesday - Sky Sports **

Rangers team to play Aberdeen : Alnwick, Tavernier, Martin, Bates, Halliday, Holt, McCrorie, Candeias, Dorrans, Murphy, Morelos.

DcsTO9HXcAAQzCG.jpg:large

With Goss being ill, that's almost as good as can be. Alves for Martin aside. At leasr Ross is in the middle.

Nice to see Rossiter on the bench. I hope he can get some game time tonight and also on the weekend. Then wrap him in cotton wool until preseason training starts!!

Martin over Alves.

An attacking midfielder over a natural full back - Hodson is a better option at FB than Halliday who's utterly atrocious and will struggle against pace.

Holt - why, he's shown time and time again that he's does virtually nothing bar run. He's like a wee boy.

Dorrans who allowed to put in numerous garbage performances and still finds himself in the team - Martin and Dorrans are undroppable.

This nightmare is about over.

Players should be motivated by the 2nd place finish and a later draw to start the EL. Also just beating the SSB's, or am I just hoping with blind faith ?.

Martin over Alves.

An attacking midfielder over a natural full back - Hodson is a better option at FB than Halliday who's utterly atrocious and will struggle against pace.

Holt - why, he's shown time and time again that he's does virtually nothing bar run. He's like a wee boy.

Dorrans who allowed to put in numerous garbage performances and still finds himself in the team - Martin and Dorrans are undroppable.

This nightmare is about over.

Harsh on Holt.

Time and again he’s been the only one who looks like it means something to him.

Alves doesnt want to play, more worried about sitting on the bench for Portugal in the World cup!

I like Dorrans in that no.10 role. Far more suited to it than sitting deep. Fancy him for a goal tonight. 15/2 to score first. 3/1 anytime

Dorrans needs to deliver tonight. No more excuses.

You have the experience. You have the talent. Show it and stop passing the buck.

Come on Alfie, you’re due us a performance Bruv!

Come on lads!!

Good point, well made!

These players MUST know Gerrard will be watching and their future career here is dependent on them impressing him enough to think they are worth keeping.
Would have thought that at the weekend and they were pish

Back