Celtic to be sued in the US over abuse(The Sun)

The Teflon poets will get away with this, like they do everything else.

They are a protected species!

Surely not. Once the ongoing individual court cases have been concluded the bigger picture must be addressed, which is :-
Who knew about it within Ceptic Park?
Who covered it up?
Who knew about it within the SFA?
Who knew about it from within the press and failed to report it?
Were victims or their Parents given non disclosure agreements and hush money to keep quiet?
Who sanctioned the agreement which was signed by the four coaches regarding the abuse of the youth on the USA trip?
When that youth was given a full-time contract as soon as he landed on British soil was that effectively hush money?
Why was the USA case not reported to the Police?
Why did Brady and Macari not report it to the Police?
Is systematic abuse of young innocent footballers less of a crime than utilising EBT's and denying the HMRC of taxes? The use of EBT's was a grey area, there has never been any grey areas surrounding child abuse or failing to report it.
Did Big Jock know?

Surely not. Once the ongoing individual court cases have been concluded the bigger picture must be addressed, which is :-
Who covered it up?
Were victims or their Parents given non disclosure agreements and hush money to keep quiet?
Who sanctioned the agreement which was signed by the four coaches regarding the abuse of the youth on the USA trip?
When that youth was given a full-time contract as soon as he landed on British soil was that effectively hush money?
Is systematic abuse of young innocent footballers less of a crime than utilising EBT's and denying the HMRC of taxes? The use of EBT's was a grey area, there has never been any grey areas surrounding child abuse or failing to report it.
Did Big Jock know?
Stop asking big questions that interested and corrupt parties in Scotland who should be asking such questions will never do so.
Understand the banana republic you now reside in.
There is a good lad.

Who covered it up?
Did Big Jock know?
While child abuse is not, the Watergate break-in was a relatively trivial matter. What destroyed Nixon, though, was the cover up. History may repeat itself.

While child abuse is not, Watergate break-in was a relatively trivial matter. What destroyed Nixon, though, was the cover up. History may repeat itself.

Especially when the cover up prevents the abusers from being punished, thus allowing them to abuse further victims who they wouldn't have had access to had they been jailed originally. Those who covered these crimes up are entirely complicit in the abuse which took place after they knew about it and didn't report it. They should be exposed and suitably punished for failing to report these sickening crimes.

Who covered it up?
Did Big Jock know?

All perfectly valid questions that would demand answers in a society less collusive than 21st century Scotland.

I still believe Celtic FC will escape this shameful litany of abuse with relatively minor damage and I don’t expect the Scottish media to dig any deeper into the murk than is absolutely necessary.

It’ll be a green and whitewash, if you will.

All perfectly valid questions that would demand answers in a society less collusive than 21st century Scotland.

I still believe Celtic FC will escape this shameful litany of abuse with relatively minor damage and I don’t expect the Scottish media to dig any deeper into the murk than is absolutely necessary.

It’ll be a green and whitewash, if you will.

I honestly can't see this happening. It appears that many employees of CFC deliberately perverted the course of justice by failing to report child abusers solely to protect the name of their club and subsequently did their utmost to cover up the abuse. Those responsible must be named, shamed and punished accordingly.

Who covered it up?
Did Big Jock know?

Mate their carpet is bigger than the picture.

Those questions will remain unanswered.

I would be amazed if they were properly addressed by the establishment.

I do not believe they will. Scotland may be a wee cesspit at the moment with all the poets calling the shots but I would say it has gone too far down the road legally for them to be protected. The justice system will prevail. I believe what some people have already stated on here, that there are many things happening in the back ground and those involved in the investigations dare not attempt to lie, cover up or hinder the process.

We thought the same about the fraudulent destruction Rangers. Nobody has served jail yet & Justice most certainly did not prevail.

Stop asking big questions that interested and corrupt parties in Scotland who should be asking such questions will never do so.
Understand the banana republic you now reside in.
There is a good lad.
The Barry Bennell case.....there must be people who covered this up as well....has anybody been investigated. Probably not...that's the problem here.

Had a Celtic fan in the work bumping his gums that they will win the league and that we only have 6/7 years history / new club (yawn yawn)

He mentioned we are skint - so I replied “you will be too when the American lawyers start getting contensation for the victims. His replies:

1) separate entity - wasn’t us
2) you are just point scoring bringing this subject up

Unbeliveable - I hope they go under.

Media outlets have insurmountable evidence that the separate entity line is a lie. They have postponed running with it but this really isn't going away folks.

Patience is a virtue. Justice is coming.

Why the delay though?

Surely any media outlet worth anything would print such a huge story when it landed on the table?

The hush money payments to keep quiet are disgusting

The Directors at St Pats need charged with covering up said abuse and allowing the child abuse to continue

The mhedia who think financial mismanagement is worse than child abuse disgust me

Police should be taking action against the facilitators

Why the delay though?

Surely any media outlet worth anything would print such a huge story when it landed on the table?
I can only think the delay on anything major happening is because there are still a major trial involving to come up plus did Torbett not appeal. I've said it many times on here when McCafferty gets tried in Scotland it will blow the " seperate entity " pish out the water he was of course 1st team kit man at the time as the others

Who covered it up?
Did Big Jock know?
Is hush money taxed? If it should be then HMRC should be interested in making sure the appropriate tax is paid. They should be asking Celtc for a list of people that have been paid hush money.

Had a Celtic fan in the work bumping his gums that they will win the league and that we only have 6/7 years history / new club (yawn yawn)

He mentioned we are skint - so I replied “you will be too when the American lawyers start getting contensation for the victims. His replies:

Make sure you have a big belly laugh with him when the shit really hits the fan about the separate entity thing is laughed out if court.

The biggest get it up ye will be when the money starts getting awarded their defence will turn too that was a different club/ compo as that was Celtic Athletic and football Club which died when The Bunnet took over

They are in serious trouble over this.There is now a substantial amount of cases pending against them and the Scottish lawyers involved have met with their American counterparts to discuss the way forward. Brady and Macari to name but two are already on the lawyers list of potential witnesses to the abuse. Furthermore the SFA are looking at the potential of charging Celt*c with bringing the game into disrepute as all and sundry at Parkhead knew what was going on and failed to protect the kids.

There are various films and news articles from the past which quite clearly state the boys club were an integral part of the set up at Parkhead.

The media and the politicians are very reluctant to make official comment on these cases as they don’t want to be seen to be putting live ongoing cases in jeopardy.

There is a juggernaut heading their way, and no amount of denial or deflection will stop it.
Jim, I posted a question for you on this one, post 758 I think it was.
Anyway, it worries me that you haven’t answered!

It tells you all you need to know when their first comment is deflection.
Ask him if there was another official CBC at the time.

I think most folk on here are hoping for the best while Celtc are preparing for the worst.My own view is that they deserve to be done to high heaven ,but in reality with their fingers in so many pies its difficult to even hazzard a guess.Protected species springs to mind.

God I hope you are right about this guy Dan Gordon, the victims and their families have gone thru hell just to protect the name of that vile club?

Dianne Emerson does a podcast/blog on psychopaths in society and sexual abuse. Although she's based in the US she has a friend who's helping support the Celtic paedophile abuse victims.

Have a look on youtube. If you're interested you can contact her by e mail. She's aware of the Celtic scandal and may do a programme on it. Im sure she'd appreciate any links or info.

Dianne Emerson does a podcast/blog on psychopaths in society and sexual abuse. Although she's based in the US she has a friend who's helping support the Celtic paedophile abuse victims.

Have a look on youtube. If you're interested you can contact her by e mail. She's aware of the Celtic scandal and may do a programme on it. Im sure she'd appreciate any links or info.

Does she know about the Gerry McAleer incident that is alleged to have taken place on American soil

Last edited:
Does she know about the Gerry McAleer incident that is alleged to have taken place on American soil

Can you add a wee bit more info on this,the reason I ask is I’m fairly sure the fella you mention was one of Torbetts main character witnesses at court...he was key holder/manager at the trophy centre at the time of the abuse of the young lad that took place over on them premises over the south side.

He took the stand and defended that rat bastard Torbett IF the same guy.

Was McCafferty not supposed to be up in court last week?

Had a quick look and no news on any trial

More mhedia suppression?

It may be an even bigger story with more added to it hence the delay. What I have been told is the delay isn't a case of them getting on top of it and suppressing anything. This is very much real and would just say be patient.
I will probably buy a paper that day just to encourage them to run with anything else they may have.

These perverts have no place in society and they're EVERYWHERE. It's almost a weekly occurrence hearing about the parasites and I'd bet we only know a fraction of what's gone/going on. Too many people are protecting the scum when they should have been protecting the kids. Capital punishment is the way forward with these oxygen thieves.

Having heard the details of a case, there will almost certainly be another one this week too. They're sub-human.

Can you add a wee bit more info on this,the reason I ask is I’m fairly sure the fella you mention was one of Torbetts main character witnesses at court...he was key holder/manager at the trophy centre at the time of the abuse of the young lad that took place over on them premises over the south side.

He took the stand and defended that rat bastard Torbett IF the same guy.

Sorry bud, I might have got the alleged victim’s name wrong.

I was referring to the alleged sexual assaults that happened when their U18’s toured America.

It’s alleged that hush money was paid.

Sorry bud, I might have got the alleged victim’s name wrong.

I was referring to the alleged sexual assaults that happened when their U18’s toured America.

It’s alleged that hush money was paid.

No problem at all mate,just when I seen his name and watched him in court try defend Torbett got me thinking what else had he been up to and a connection over in the USA.

I was aware of the alleged Boston cover up and hush payment and contract.

Thanks for your reply.

No problem at all mate,just when I seen his name and watched him in court try defend Torbett got me thinking what else had he been up to and a connection over in the USA.

I was aware of the alleged Boston cover up and hush payment and contract.

Thanks for your reply.

Anyone who was defending Torbett in court needs seriously looked at as well. How anybody could give a positive character witness for that beast is beyond comprehension.

Back