Rangers History Classic Rangers picture thread

Louis Armstrong at Ibrox for a concert 1962.

6gIAObc.jpg

W7IiiUE.jpg
So much class, listening this great man almost everyday.

My favourite goal was big DJ 's.
Was great from DJ! What a magnificent atmosphere there was that day. I remember the aftermath when I arrived at my parents home after the game , lets say rather cheery, for what turned out to be a continued New Year celebration in their living room. One singer one song type of thing then a chorus from all. :))

Brilliant lasting memories!

Rangers 1-0 Celtic, League Cup Final, 24th October 1970. 16 year old winning goal scorer Derek Johnstone is congratulated by injured skipper John Greig at the final whistle, with Johnstone of them also adding congratulations (changed days from what you'd get from them now!):

QDHkwgI.jpg

There was a grudging respect between the players of both sides back then and some were even friends off the pitch. Since O'Neill came in all that's gone completely and I don't think the hatred between the clubs has ever been as deep as it is now, and it's down to them.
The only way there can be going back is if we back down and grovel on the filth's terms. And make no mistake, forgetting what has went on in the recent two decades would be grovelling.

No more.

The only way there can be going back is if we back down and grovel on the filth's terms. And make no mistake, forgetting what has went on in the recent two decades would be grovelling.

No more.

Yep, and they've stamped all over us for years, starting with cutting our allocation at the piggery and sticking us in a corner out of sight. It's only in the past couple of years we've stood up and fought back and I hope we never back down and allow them into Ibrox in numbers again. It's a better place without them!

Back