Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Byzantium!
Would be much easier if everywhere was brought into the British Empire and we just referred to teams by postcode (or BFPO if it's really awkward, like those teams in UEFA tournaments who aren't from Europe but are in it because the Arabs want to kill the lot of them for stealing land off some other Arabs!)

Reactions: DJT
im sick to death of hearing Fortress Parkhead. Since WHEN has it ever been a Fortress??? Think of the pumpings the big team took on the pitch never mind the weans in the boys club!!! Some Fortress!!!
Their last 3 CL campaigns at 'Fortress Crime scene' reads...

P9 W1 D1 L7 GF6 GA20.

They've been beaten six times there in the past two and half years of European football :))

So because we beat Leipzig last season that means the tims will beat them according to Roger Hannah.
If we played against Leipzig how celtic play (i.e with no defensive midfielders and constantly pushing the fullbacks with wingers and strikers constantly forwarded), then Leipzig would've taken about 6 off us in Germany.

Will be an interesting watch.

If we played against Leipzig how celtic play (i.e with no defensive midfielders and constantly pushing the fullbacks with wingers and strikers constantly forwarded), then Leipzig would've taken about 6 off us in Germany.

i never watch them other than against us or the last 10 minutes of a game when they're getting gubbed but i certainly will be tuning into that game from the start with a few bucks on the german team

You’re probably right.

But if we did play like that domestically then we would probably have won the league last season.

SHUT IT, you two.

That's nobody's business but the Turks.

Doop-doop-doo-bee-doop-doop-dee-dooby-doo

Even old New York was once New Amsterdam,
Why they changed it I can't say,
People just liked it BETTER THAT WAAAAYYYYY...
I returned a bag of groceries accidentally taken off the shelf before the expiration daaaaaaate...

Anybody know why they don't cover games at Ibrox anymore is it to do with the media charges? Fraser Wishart sounded like he was reporting from the studio as there was no background noise as if he was in the stadium.

Here we go.

Time for Clyde's selection of their more mentally-gifted contributors, who possess the ability to recognise the shape of numbers AND press them in the correct order to make contact with the mentally inferior Gordon Ell-Dee and the Brechin-dulldozing-man that is Mark Wilson.

Here we go.

Time for Clyde's selection of their more mentally-gifted contributors, who possess the ability to recognise the shape of numbers AND press them in the correct order to make contact with the mentally inferior Gordon Ell-Dee and the Brechin-dulldozing-man that is Mark Wilson.
They started early with the Sands should’ve been red carded narrative and how big Malky was angry at him not being sent off

Did Nuremberg Spew phone at half time and ask him?

They started early with the Sands should’ve been red carded narrative and how big Malky was angry at him not being sent off

Did Nuremberg Spew phone at half time and ask him?
For me, the only debate is whether it was a second yellow or a straight red.

But I'm sure at least two of them should've walked.

And if the issue is Rangers receiving preferential treatment, I would counter that with an image of today's substitutes listed by Dumbarton.

1661617369909.png

The Wonderful World of Gordon El-Dee

A continuing adventure in the land of the fictional football expert, and very real coward...

HALF-TIME
"The referee will be sitting there with his head in his hands, wondering why he didn't send off James Sands."

FULL-TIME
"We can't sit here blasting referees and officials all the time."

The Wonderful World of Gordon El-Dee

A continuing adventure in the land of the fictional football expert, and very real coward...

HALF-TIME
"The referee will be sitting there with his head in his hands, wondering why he didn't send off James Sands."

FULL-TIME
"We can't sit here blasting referees and officials all the time."
He's a total zoomer. How does he get a gig ?

Roger -. Others think we're some diddy league, we've rangers in a European final, and Ange Pos (I can't spell it) winning two cups in his first season.

Edith I need to listen again, that can't be right.

Last edited:
He's a total zoomer. How does he get a gig ?
Because, like Radio Scotland, they need an ex-Ranger to fake balance.

Why 'fake', you ask?

Well, the Yahoo will be sitting there armed with a uni degree, decades of journalistic experience, the goss from his hack chums, info from players/coaches/board members/politicians/police he's friendly with and all-out seething f*cking hatred towards towards all things Rangers, Protestant, and British.

The sort of opponent considered was sometimes capable until the late-00s. However during Rangers troubles we heard Gordon Smith and the Herald/Times journo from Clyde (forget name, emigrated to USA) stopping the Rangers-haters mid-flow before proceeding to lay bare the tims bias, bigotry, hatred, and total lack of professionalism. Oh, and their lesser mental abilities too.

So now Scotland/Clyde serve up only non-educated former-players, with:

a) Historic personal grudge (Dudds)
b) Rangers-career, but no in-built affection for the club (Thompson, Foster, McCann)
c) Low-IQ bordering on learning disabilities (Gordon El-Dee, Derek Ferguson) with advance knowledge there's:
- - i) Awareness they're too thick to debate/disagree
- - ii) No awareness that Keevins/Gordon's words "I leave my loyalties at the door as I have a professional job to do" really mean "I want your club dead, the show's open to anyone who'll help, I'll even do so myself, and the only reply from employees at or fans of your Sevco zombies will be a quote out of context."

Posted this a few times, but worth doing so again for those who haven't listened for enough years to realise it's been this way since Richard Park left Clyde in '87 and the BBC ran a news & sport ethnic-cleansing programme that started with Archie MacPherson in 1990 and ended with Gordon Smith around 2007.

Never forget.

Why 'fake', you ask?

Well, the Yahoo will be sitting there armed with a uni degree, decades of journalistic experience, the goss from his hack chums, info from players/coaches/board members/politicians/police he's friendly with and all-out seething f*cking hatred towards towards all things Rangers, Protestant, and British.

The sort of opponent considered was sometimes capable until the late-00s. However during Rangers troubles we heard Gordon Smith and the Herald/Times journo from Clyde (forget name, emigrated to USA) stopping the Rangers-haters mid-flow before proceeding to lay bare the tims bias, bigotry, hatred, and total lack of professionalism. Oh, and their lesser mental abilities too.

b) Rangers-career, but no in-built affection for the club (Thompson, Foster, McCann)
c) Low-IQ bordering on learning disabilities (Gordon El-Dee, Derek Ferguson) with advance knowledge there's:
- - ii) No awareness that Keevins/Gordon's words "I leave my loyalties at the door as I have a professional job to do" really mean "I want your club dead, the show's open to anyone who'll help, I'll even do so myself, and the only reply from employees at or fans of your Sevco zombies will be a quote out of context."

Posted this a few times, but worth doing so again for those who haven't listened for enough years to realise it's been this way since Richard Park left Clyde in '87 and the BBC ran a news & sport ethnic-cleansing programme that started with Archie MacPherson in 1990 and ended with Gordon Smith around 2007.

Never forget.
Daryll King was the journo I think you mean?

Why 'fake', you ask?

Never forget.
Is that why big DJ left?

Daryll King was the journo I think you mean?
That's right. He went out in a blaze of glory, although I wish he'd shown the same size/weight of balls all through his time there.

Then again, he'd have been out on his arse quicker than a sports editor can say, "Alistair's 65 next month, stick an ad in the Dons programme".

Is that why big DJ left?
Big DJ was no rocket scientist, granted, but I think he played the "Pet Hun" for years due to players wages during his on-field years and his hopelessness in the Partick dug-out.

From what I can recall, Celtic's least likeable former employee who's not on the sex offenders register (Sutton) was a totally disrespectful and obnoxious c*** towards him, acting in a way that may have resulted in the re-location of the discussion had it not been live and on-air.

DJs colleagues were men that he'd humoured and suffered for years, and had they possessed traceable levels of basic human decency they'd have told the dislikeable wind-up merchant to shut his gub and wind his neck in.

They didn't, and big Derek wasn't there for all that long afterwards.

Serves as a message to the Pet Prod who keeps it shut and goes along with the poison to avoid a flare-up.

If a reptile such as Sutton attacks a Bear who's trying to keep it to light-hearted banter, the other animals in there aren't going to offer the easy-going Ranger a helping hand.

That's why you need a Bluenose with a decent level of football knowledge allied with an admirable level of education. Anything other than that and the game's a bogey.

Do not switch ads on when using their site, do not get involved, do not contribute, and if you want to discuss something post something here, or send Edgar an e-mail, or get on the blower to Wee Sie.

I've always been a big radio fan. I listened to super scoreboard since it began. Last season I ended up having to switch off for good. Same with the BBC, their anti-Rangers agenda just got so blatant I had to switch them off too. I don't want a pro Rangers radio station as much as I don't want a Celtic one. Balance, fairness and impartiality. Is that too much to ask?

For me, the only debate is whether it was a second yellow or a straight red.

But I'm sure at least two of them should've walked.

And if the issue is Rangers receiving preferential treatment, I would counter that with an image of today's substitutes listed by Dumbarton.

View attachment 3869
Correct, they talk about oh Rangers fans complain about bad referees and then don’t say anything about Sands. I read posters on here say it could’ve been a 2nd yellow he was lucky.

And as you point out there could’ve been several red cards today for opposition players not to mention we were denied a clear penalty

I’ve not listened to this shite for a while but given the disgraceful scenes on Saturday at Ibrox and Hibs and then the Scum at Paisley on Sunday they have not opened the programme with the most controversial issue for years

The Queen was abused whilst lying in state and it sums up those bastards at Bauer Mhedia as usual are deflecting away from the main issue

It’s a joke they are not leasing with this issue as the rest of the UK are seeing what the scum are all about

They have avoided the CSA for years as it’s “not a football related matter” but to try and ignore the disrespect

This prick Joe on now is a typical example of deflecting away from the biggest talking point over the weekend

This prick Joe who is allegedly a Rangers fan saying there’s something up at Ibrox - GTF Joe you are never a Rangers fan

Bauer Mhedia and SSB are a disgrace

1 hour plus in and not a single comment re the abuse

I didn’t realise the pish was on last night so they may have discussed it then but given it was the Queens funeral yesterday I didn’t think they would have had a show

Talksport discussing this today and the local radio station go radio silent sums up this cesspit

Back