Hibs Statement On SFA/SPFL/EBT

Pleasantly surprised by this, but really this is what every club should be thinking - its clearly a ham-fisted attempt by 'football svengali' Lawwell to stir up bad feeling again - and its failed badly.

It might let him moan about it and suggest further conspiracy at the Celtic AGM - their shareholders are the most gullible pricks in the world

If this was England his club would be on a charge for this shit stirring

1. There was no way Petrie would have resigned as Vice President of the sfa.
2. Rhegan backed him over his cup final remarks, it was pay back time.
3. He is not doing us any favours. Just looking after himself.

It is either this or lawell looking to be able to say he exhausted all avenues to placate the moon howlers.

I am not surprised at this statement.

Most clubs, Aberdeen and Hibs especially, have a feel good factor about their clubs right now and will be looking inward and forward rather than what has happened elsewhere in the past.

Liewell is a twat and is doing this to appease him scum prior to any AGM they have upcoming. It will also fit into their victim mode.

Liewell's grip is loosening - we should be making moves.

When your incestuous cousins from the east leave you hanging out to dry you know you've fucked up.

Im just waiting on the last big move to try & recover the position

Surprising to say the least maybe Scottish football well apart from them finally really does want to move on.

It's all related to money surely. These peasant clubs need us to survive. Yes the managed 4 years without us, but at what cost. They have all severely worsened in quality of football, players etc.

Indeed.

Might King have threatened to boycott Easter Road?

You may have a point there.

In my opinion the fat repulsive Japanese has been found out.

Him and his repulsive club are not main source of income for others in the SPFL, it's the most successful club in the world, the famous Glasgow Rangers.

They listened to his pish once, they won't be fooled again.

Very surprised and pleasantly shocked by that statement from Hibs.
The plot thickens in the ongoing war between Regan and Liewell.
1 in 108 looking good at moment so maybe its now time to be renamed.
DOESN,T LIEWELL ;);)

Maybe we should have a bit of fun with it and open an unofficial bookies on what club will release the next statement. All bets in dembele dollars please

This just proves that you need to be ignorant of the facts if you don't move on from this whole debacle. Lawell just pandering to the mass hordes as he always does.
Part of me is disappointed... would have liked another failed attempt from them

Maybe the other member clubs are now embarrassed at the moon howlers and genuinely want to forget it just get back to the game?
maybe after all the bullshit promises the fat Japanese hasn't been able to conjure up his miracle title stripping other clubs are seeing him as the charlatan he is and now realize the product is being damaged beyond repair with continuous witch hunts?
Maybe other clubs have taken a tiny look in the retrospective mirror and saw themselves as a parody, a joke of what they should be and realized they have spent that much time trying to %^*& us over that they have failed to grasp the real enemies smoke and mirrors charades have made them collectively take their eye of the ball and the game has disintegrated before their eyes?

Good statement by Hivs...nailed their colours to the mast...Move on.
Looks like scum fc are sailing down the Clyde on their own, with the wind blowing against them.
Won't be long before the winds change direction and blow those barstewards out the water !

Wow there is a full scale meltdown on Twitter. This is brilliant :D

Kerrydale Meltdown‏ @KerryFail 15m15 minutes ago
Hibernian as a club have deserted their Irish routes. Expected better and I hope Celtic consider removing the Harp from their badge.

So Celtic can redesign clubs badges now if they're not happy with them. I heard the fat man was running Scottish football but this is taking things too far.

At what stage are Lawwell and the Tims bringing the game into disrepute ? We must be getting to that point

This witch-hunt has to end now

Puddle drinking phuks have been called out by spoon burning phuks
Glorious

TBH, this is a big statement. Petrie was a big proponent of getting us demoted.

I think most teams have seen that only one club has benefit from this beggars. Though the smaller clubs will have benefited from us moving through the leagues.

The beggars told them they would fill their stadiums if we weren't in the league, their own fans said the same. It didnt happen once bitten, twice shy.

Roon you ya pie eating lady's front bottom!

That's brilliant, surely it's a bear taking the pish? Irish routes? Removing the Harp?
I applaud you, whoever you are.

It's from the Kerrydale Twitter account that tweets actual replies on their forum. Sometimes I'm skeptical of some of the stuff it Tweets out. Definitely feels like sometimes it's a wind up.

Back