Hibs Statement On SFA/SPFL/EBT

Oooft - Milne, Regan and now Petrie all off Lawwell's Christmas card list in less than a week.

On a serious note, Hibs more than any other "bigger" club, understand exactly how precarious and unpleasant restricted income (through demotion, boycotts or whatever) is for a football club. The last few years will not have been pleasant for them.

Ultimately, Lawwell must be beginning to realise that other clubs - who stand to gain NOTHING from this obsession of his - cannot risk another period of reduced income from the potential absence of Rangers.

I refuse to believe Liewell wasn't already aware of the lack of support from others clubs, particularly the sheep and spoon burners. He's pandering to the Mhankies obsessive element (i.e. the majority) who are gutted we are slowly but steadily on the way back instead of being "nailed"..." He can simply say "I tried but wasn't backed" every time he's put under pressure at a scum AGM. Hopefully this is just the start of this reptile's influence weakening.

Is this maybe part of the orchestrated campaign. Is this really all about Peter being able to say "I done my best" at the agm?

A massive face saving exercise basically?
Seems a fair assumption to make.
If fat Pete wrote a different statement for them then they would have published that one.

In all fairness - that's a pretty good statement from Hibs. Something I really didn't expect to be saying at all. It won't go down well with their fans though but really, it is time everyone moved on.

The fat Japanese won't like that, which is nice.

Aberdeen and now Hibs not playing nice with the tims, never thought I'd see the day if I'm honest.

queen-elizabeth-double-middle-finger.gif

That's all.

Simple fact, I do not trust Liewell or Petrie nor that twat Thomson at tannidice, is it a ruse so liewell can tell the scum hordes I tried at their agm or something else, we need to be vigilant against all theys arseholes.

Fair enough, but our board is smart. I'll bet we'll kick some ass.

Good statement from Hibs. The Fat Japanese will not be a happy man and the spoonburning unwashed will be livid. Luvly jubly.

Anyone else think all these clubs will say their against a review...but celtics compliant officer will order one anyway & they can all say it wasn't anything to do with them.

NEVER TRUST THESE BASTARDS

NEVER FORGET

Personally, I think Hibs don't want Petrie's underhand role in the 5 way agreement demands and any "unofficial" collaboration with Celtic in 2012 to come out in an independent review.

Personally, I think Hibs don't want Petrie's underhand role in the 5 way agreement demands and any "unofficial" collaboration with Celtic in 2012 to come out in an independent review.

Now this would put paid to him becoming Presidente of the SFA!

Some common sense at last. At least they understand our game is in a shocking state and we should we doing everything to improve it. All it is from Celtic is about keeping us weak, it tells you all you need to know about that club that they would rather no competition and use any means possible to keep their rivals down, a truly pathetic club, you would think they got enough favours when they got us kicked out the league, sickening.

It definitely screams that Hibs have some skeletons in their own closet that they don't fancy becoming public knowledge.

The fat Japanese has just created another generation of paranoid poet cult followers. The paranoi and constant sectarian minority bitchin has got them this far so why not take it to another level. Think the other clubs have had enough of it now though

Rod hates you liewell and he's just kicked yer minging club right in your children's pleasure department , you know it , i know it , big jock ? Yip ! him too , get it right roon yi

This just doesnt smell right .Liewell will know the thoughts of his puppets at hibs etc before he went public

It comes down to money. Pure and simple.

Lawell's rule in the time we were out the top flight left the clubs skint.

Scottish football outside Celtic can't afford the legal costs of this and especially any potential outcomes being challenged.

I think Pete is creating a storm to galvanise their disgusting fans. It's a non issue but it keeps them at fever pitch and none of the blame lies at his door.

This is a turn up for the books, rhats deserting a sinking Liewell, who would have thought it. I would love to be a fly on the wall at scum HQ.

No more loans for Hivs. I'm sure that TLRB wanted titles removed when he was at the Towers, but didn't want them when he was at Bolton.

Really suspicious about this.......remember Celtic sat back and allowed things to happen when the shit was really going down.....the rest of Scottish football did their dirty work for them, what's changed?

I suspect the other (old) SPL clubs do not want any sort of public inquiry into what they did to Rangers, the 5 way agreement, the additional punishments that were handed out on almost a daily basis.

And why did the SPL merge with the rest of the Scottish League.....why was the SPFL formed.

There's more questions than answers....and I don't think too many Chairman want to answer any questions about the part they played in punishing Rangers or lack of support for a fellow member team that ultimately put their own businesses at risk.

Hibs are drawing great home crowds after winning the Scottish Cup, why would they not want to look forward. Common sense, how many of their fans would stay away at this juncture?

Would not trust anything they say, as they were thick as thieves, (along with that c**t thompson.

Wouldn't surprise me if there's something else brewing....would like to be proved wrong though.

But Fat Pete says every club wants this review, and that man just would not lie.

Even Aberdeen and Hivs ain't backing you any more Liewell, ya fat smug mutant.

Back