Lafferty deal close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until Morelos goes off injured on that shitty synthetic pitch and FF goes into meltdown about Sadiq playing on Thursday.
Seriously, is the Right Said Fred cup worth the risk?
Think about the bigger picture.
We have one back up striker who is a big ? at this point.

If you want to see what FF looks like going into meltdown then wait and see what happens if we lose tomorrow with Morelos on the bench.

We are such an impatient support, everyone’s a diddy if they don’t rip up trees immediately, others should be binned if they are unlucky with injuries.

The same cries were made aboutcCoist and Hateley in their first seasons at the club, thankfully in the days before social media and we persisted.

Big Sadiq must have something to have attracted the likes of Roma and our management so I’m happy to wait and see and give him a chance to settle in a strange country.

Big Bambi will come good, he needs game time, and a few goals and his confidence will be high he will settle down he's trying too hard to impress I think he will start tomorrow and score....

I don’t think anyone should be writing Sadiq off just yet, nor do I think he’s even remotely close to being ready to lead the line for us.

Get the Gazelle in, and let Sadiq work his way into his game and not rush it.
This makes sense to me, SG put the team through a robust pre season in Spain , I doubt the big man had anything remotely like a normal pre season.

It appears that SG is giving him time to get up to the level required, as a supporter it's normal to want to see new signings come straight into the first team but I need to trust SG knows what he's doing, I've been impressed by his decision making so far.

"Close" (when it comes to some of our transfers) sure has got some galactical meaning to it.

Looking from the Sun, Mars sure is "close" to Earth.
Looking from Mars, the Moon sure is "close" to Earth.
Looking from the Moon, the ISS sure is "close" to Earth.

Looking from Earth though, the ISS ain't exactly "that close" ...

But we are getting there.

"Close" (when it comes to some of our transfers) sure has got some galactical meaning to it.

Looking from the Sun, Mars sure is "close" to Earth.
Looking from Mars, the Moon sure is "close" to Earth.
Looking from the Moon, the ISS sure is "close" to Earth.

Looking from Earth though, the ISS ain't exactly "that close" ...

But we are getting there.

I thought Carl Sagan was dead as well.

If Sadiq isn't ready to start against Killie in the Right Said Fred, he will never be, and is a royal waste of money.

A royal waste of....a loan fee? His wages?

He's played about 20 mins so far and hasn't had more of a chance because the guy in front of him is "arguably our best player". Let's just calm down shall we?

We are such an impatient support, everyone’s a diddy if they don’t rip up trees immediately, others should be binned if they are unlucky with injuries.

The same cries were made aboutcCoist and Hateley in their first seasons at the club, thankfully in the days before social media and we persisted.

Big Sadiq must have something to have attracted the likes of Roma and our management so I’m happy to wait and see and give him a chance to settle in a strange country.
Spot on. Scotland and Scottish football are very different from life in Rome. If he’s got tallent he’ll show it! we’re not even out of August yet ffs mad that some people are writing him off

Someone tweeted him this ,

Pity you don't fight for your place in the Hearts Team and show some loyalty instead of running to that lot!

Laffert replied with a few ssssshhhh emojis.

I don't think this is going to happen

Seems strange if Hearts had already agreed to sell him that they would bring him on for the last 20 minutes today especially in a tight game.

Also if Lafferty knows he’s away he’s unlikely to bust a gut for them in case of injury or be 100% focused.

Hopefully wrong but it would seem going by Hearts actions today they don’t believe he’ll be away by Monday or early next week at least.

Someone tweeted him this ,

Pity you don't fight for your place in the Hearts Team and show some loyalty instead of running to that lot!

Laffert replied with a few ssssshhhh emojis.

I don't think this is going to happen

If it doesn't happen its not the end of the World. It's actually no big deal. Provided we get equal or better for around the price we want to pay.

It's Lafferty after all - not Messi or Ronaldo.

Sportscene just said he was the last player off the park and gave a fan his shirt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back