Lennon Gone, now confirmed, Kennedy Interim Manager.

Timmy not happy. B-)

"If any club is stupid enough to hire him in the future, I hope they lose every game.

All the goodwill he accrued here is gone. I'm sure it will linger on with many fans willing to buy into the sort of crap Sutton is spewing on Twitter currently. But anyone who watched him shrug and deflect his way through interviews while handing the likes of Ryan Kent and Scott Arfield the SPFL trophy will always remember what he truly is. Anyone who was up pacing in front of their TV as we chased late goals when it was still in reach, while he slouches on the bench in a big huff, will remember what a self-serving parasite this piece of garbage is. Anyone whose been stuck at home for the better part of a year, while he takes his team on a post-hun defeat bender to Dubai, then goes on a deranged rant upon his return, will remember what Neil Francis effin Lennon is to Celtic.

If it's true, I will be absolutely delighted to see him go. I wish him nothing but the worst, and would gladly see his poster ripped off the side of Celtic Park and replaced with one of Fwather Forthter, the only reason his first spell surpassed anything that Ronny Deila achieved, who is a hundred times the man and professional Lennon is.

He is one of the most vile, selfish characters in our footballing history and his pathetic ability at coaching has almost nothing to do with it. Good effin riddance. Rat."

Right Neil, time for you to share the ‘mitigating circumstances’ or forever be known as Dirty 19th Century Terrorist Lennon Knew

DFLK

Kind of sickening to think after everything we've been through this sub human scumbag will be in his mansion with a glass of wine when we finally take our rightful place above them again. He'll get his pick of the jobs in Scotland no doubt despite the fact he's a dreadful manager.

Wonder if shitebag McInnes will be spooked in the dugout on Saturday.

If Aberdeen can't go there and get at least a point then holy %^*&!

En6vnNeXMAE9sJ9.jpg

On a serious note, why now?

After the number of disasters he's been behind (Ferencvaros, us at Parkhead, Sparta Prague x2, Ross County x2), why now?
Alludes to him having a rammy with the boardroom to me. There won't be enough popcorn in the world if it's true! Lennon needs to come out swinging! If this truly is to be the best year in living memory please let the mudslinging commence

Good to see the wee *** disappear, and now hoping for Sturgeon to be twatted for the dream double. I might even start turning my telly back on if the risk of seeing either of those two ugly, hate-filled wee munchkins slavering pish has evaporated

When's the election (I live abroad, but still detest the wee bitch)?

Timmy not happy. B-)

"If any club is stupid enough to hire him in the future, I hope they lose every game.

All the goodwill he accrued here is gone. I'm sure it will linger on with many fans willing to buy into the sort of crap Sutton is spewing on Twitter currently. But anyone who watched him shrug and deflect his way through interviews while handing the likes of Ryan Kent and Scott Arfield the SPFL trophy will always remember what he truly is. Anyone who was up pacing in front of their TV as we chased late goals when it was still in reach, while he slouches on the bench in a big huff, will remember what a self-serving parasite this piece of garbage is. Anyone whose been stuck at home for the better part of a year, while he takes his team on a post-hun defeat bender to Dubai, then goes on a deranged rant upon his return, will remember what Neil Francis effin Lennon is to Celtic.

If it's true, I will be absolutely delighted to see him go. I wish him nothing but the worst, and would gladly see his poster ripped off the side of Celtic Park and replaced with one of Fwather Forthter, the only reason his first spell surpassed anything that Ronny Deila achieved, who is a hundred times the man and professional Lennon is.

He is one of the most vile, selfish characters in our footballing history and his pathetic ability at coaching has almost nothing to do with it. Good effin riddance. Rat."

I do find the recent rewriting of the delia legacy quite amusing.

Empty stands and put out the cup by championship Rangers are my abiding memories of him

Aww fcuk, i really wanted him to stay there. Ooooh poor Niec part of the team that destroyed the dream B-D:shh:

Timmy not happy. B-)

But other than that, a good guy really?

On a serious note, why now?

After the number of disasters he's been behind (Ferencvaros, us at Parkhead, Sparta Prague x2, Ross County x2), why now?
I posted earlier, he was laughing after the Ro55 County game before his interview.
He was begging for a pay off.
Liewell wasn't playing along so he more or less forced his hand.
He's not as stupid as he looks.

Kind of sickening to think after everything we've been through this sub human scumbag will be in his mansion with a glass of wine when we finally take our rightful place above them again. He'll get his pick of the jobs in Scotland no doubt despite the fact he's a dreadful manager.
Look at it this way.

There manager is leaving a hated figure, sacked, a fat bloated mess, as we stroll to a title.

Natural order has been restored.

Does anyone think Lennon will be having a leaving do?
Can the board please invite him to the unfurling of the flag

Makes it even better that they decided to do this now and not in November when they could have turned this around. To be honest most Selik fans in my work wanted him gone in May 2019 - they fact it turned out like this is hardly a surprise.

Neil lost all 3 of his last OF game (2 at home) and was shown up to be the fraud he is as a manager.

Clarke? Although you may worry about his head to head with Gerrard - that was SG version 1. I also don’t think Clarke’s tactics would last 3 months if any season ticket holders turn up to watch them next year.

I posted earlier, he was laughing after the Ro55 County game before his interview.
He was begging for a pay off.
Liewell wasn't playing along so he more or less forced his hand.
He's not as stupid as he looks.
He’s been begging for a pay off for months, his press conference after Dubai was his last massive “%^*& you” to the board, completely contradicting what Lawwell had said the day before.

Said a few days ago I didn’t doubt he would give us a guard of honour if he was still in charge as he would know that would help seal his fate.

I can’t wait for the tell all.

Neil, We love you so
(Please don't go)
And We want you to know
(Please don't go)
That We’re, gonna miss your teams
(Please don't go)
The minute you walk out that door
(Please don't go)

Please don't go
(Please don't go)

Please don't go
(Please don't go)

Neil, We love you so
(Please don't go)
And We want you to know
(Please don't go)
That We’re, gonna miss your teams
(Please don't go)
The minute you walk out that door

Please don't go
Don't go, don't go away
Please don't go
Don't go......., We’re begging you to stay

If you leave, at least in this season
I've had one dream come true
I was blessed to have seen
Your 10 fucked & you had no clue

Please don't go
Don't go.......
Don't go away
Please don't go
Don't go.......

Last edited:
Alludes to him having a rammy with the boardroom to me. There won't be enough popcorn in the world if it's true! Lennon needs to come out swinging! If this truly is to be the best year in living memory please let the mudslinging commence
Even if he signs a confidentiality clause, what's the chance of him keeping secrets when he's had a swally?
As my auld granny used to say "I wouldn't show that bastard a bird's nest".

The media rhetoric at the time

e.g.

The same club that defended Bobo Balde when he shattered a teenagers leg IN A FRIENDLY!

Back