Missing Rangers fan

ID10

Official Ticketer
Not a day has went by when I don’t think about Gibby

As I said, not as close as boys like Mathias etc but have played 11s and regularly saw him at games - one of the last games I reffed him he was telling me to look up my ‘fukin rule book’ after ignoring a shout of ‘leave it’ :D

I’ve been through every emotion sadness, Angers, angst the works & none of it fair on him as ignorant to circumstances

I am hanging onto the thought no news is good news, if something had happened at the canal I tend to think through job experiences he would have been found by now

Let me know if I can put anything on the blog or anything lads (it’s 40,000 followers so may help, not meaning to sound a tit)

As I said, not as close as boys like Mathias etc but have played 11s and regularly saw him at games - one of the last games I reffed him he was telling me to look up my ‘fukin rule book’ after ignoring a shout of ‘leave it’ :D

I’ve been through every emotion sadness, Angers, angst the works & none of it fair on him as ignorant to circumstances

I am hanging onto the thought no news is good news, if something had happened at the canal I tend to think through job experiences he would have been found by now

Let me know if I can put anything on the blog or anything lads (it’s 40,000 followers so may help, not meaning to sound a tit)
Likewise, not met Gibby in years after playing FF games with and against him.

Even my wife, no pics, asks if there is any news when I am on here instead of telling me to put my f*cking phone down!

I don’t know the fella but I fell like I do as I’ve read so many positive things about him on here.

I would definitely put it up on the blog ID10. I’d imagine the family have given their consent to such coverage. The more people know about this the better in my opinion.

Hope to hear something positive soon.

Even posting the appeal info on the blog would be great mate,

Arminius

Official Ticketer
Really worrying that still no news of Gibby’s whereabouts.

Really hope he turns up safe and well. Cannot imagine what his family are going through.

Get home safely, bear

I know this probably won’t make any difference on how you’s are feeling but any of Gregors family or close friends reading this.

I can probably say the whole Rangers family who knows Gregor or not, in fact to all his family and close friends you have our full support, I can’t even imagine what you’s are going through.

Come home son, your family and friends and the whole Rangers family and more want you home.