Missing Rangers fan

SenoraCuellar

He would by now have to had drank and eaten, so surely the police, banks and family would know if cash has been spent/lifted from a cash machine, switched etc,
One of his mates says he knows tonnes of folk from trips away. He could be with someone who genuinely doesn’t know folk are looking for him or who think they’re doing the right thing helping him take some time out. I really hope that’s the case.

dt17

One of his mates says he knows tonnes of folk from trips away. He could be with someone who genuinely doesn’t know folk are looking for him or who think they’re doing the right thing helping him take some time out. I really hope that’s the case.
Surely they'd see Facebook though?

BlueNose94

I keep looking in this thread twice a day hoping for good news. Heart goes out to family and friends.
The Rangers family are with you all the way.

PrivateAye72

I was in a situation similar to this last year, all I can say to Gibby’s friends and family is to keep their hopes up and keep looking. If anyone needs to talk to a random stranger who will listen and give any advice they can feel free to DM me on here or on twitter.

Come home mate. Please come home.

A

Ali Baba

Would love this guy to be found safe and well, been going through a tough time myself recently speak to a friend or anyone it helps trust me.
Hope your in a better place mate.Ever need an ear or someone to unload a problem or two you could always pm me.I was having a hard time with health a few years back which put me in a bad place.I was struggling badly but some very decent people on here and from McMillan helped me through it.Perfect strangers I might add.Someone will always listen and try to help.