On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

Probably been posted already but what is the easiest way to pay without problems and what do I need to be careful of when paying for my and sons (his name won’t match my bank details) ST’s which are in baskets ?

Does anyone know when we will receive our smart cards? I realise the ticket office are still sorting out the remaining tickets but thought they would have sent out cards once they had been purchased. Cheers

Probably been posted already but what is the easiest way to pay without problems and what do I need to be careful of when paying for my and sons (his name won’t match my bank details) ST’s which are in baskets ?

If paying by bank transfer you need to use the details in your offer email (they have also been reproduced much earlier in this thread - maybe someone else can post them again).

It’s also important to note that you must make two individual payments rather than lump both together and use the reference number (which includes your Rangers number) in the format specified).

When it comes to your son’s ticket it doesn’t matter that it comes from your account as long as the reference no. is input correctly - I paid my son’s without any problems.

THIS SHOULD GO ON TO THE OP TO HELP
There is no option to pay by card, it's bank transfer. If you have it in your basket but no email you can follow the same instructions I used

Please use the following account details for UK payments:

Barclays Bank PL Leicestershire United Kingdom LE87 2BB
Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct
Sort Code: 20-33-70
Account Number: 33512916

IMPORTANT INFORMATION – when using Bank Transfer to pay, you MUST forward payment for each seat separately, one payment for multiple seats will be returned. It is essential that your payee reference includes the correct 9 digit Rangers number and word WAITLIST, to allow us to identify and process your seat. For example. 500001111 WAITLIST.

Make sure you use the last bit as a reference in your transfer. I got this acknowledged next working day.

Anybody had any offers today
Got one today

Season Ticket Waiting List

As you are registered on our Members only 2020/21 Season Ticket Waiting List, we are pleased to provide details of a seat we have reserved for you, along with the cost. Please be aware that due to the incredibly high number of Season Tickets that have already been renewed, seat availability is limited.

Seat
Adult
(With Celtic)​
Conc.
(With Celtic)​
Junior
(With Celtic)​
GR3 Q 0100​
697​
492​
162​

Received the offer after paying for it using details posted on here, I have been playing e-mail tennis with Karen who seems to be the only ticket employee, very weird set up the club have in place.

Got one today

As you are registered on our Members only 2020/21 Season Ticket Waiting List, we are pleased to provide details of a seat we have reserved for you, along with the cost. Please be aware that due to the incredibly high number of Season Tickets that have already been renewed, seat availability is limited.

Seat
Adult
(With Celtic)​

Conc.
(With Celtic)​
Junior
(With Celtic)​

GR3 Q 0100​
697​

492​
162​

Received the offer after paying for it using details posted on here, I have been playing e-mail tennis with Karen who seems to be the only ticket employee, very weird set up the club have in place.
A mate of mine was the same, was in his basket yesterday used the details on here to make the bank transfer, and got the email offer after he got the email payment confirmation

Got one today

Seat
Adult
(With Celtic)​

Conc.
(With Celtic)​
Junior
(With Celtic)​

GR3 Q 0100​
697​

492​
162​

Great seat mate, cracking view

Finally got mine sorted today. Got confirmation email straight away. I can’t find any info on when the 1st payment comes out, does anyone know when it will be or is everyone different?

I’ve got an offer for 3 seats in the family stand for me and my 2 kids.

I now need to create accounts for them to get them each a Rangers number.

When creating their accounts is it ok to use my email address for all of us, or should i be using different email accounts for the three of us??

Thanks in advance.

I’ve got an offer for 3 seats in the family stand for me and my 2 kids.

I now need to create accounts for them to get them each a Rangers number.

When creating their accounts is it ok to use my email address for all of us, or should i be using different email accounts for the three of us??

Thanks in advance.
Best get their own email.

Back