RTV Starts At 7.15pm Tonight & Lineup Confirmed

Lord Summerisle

Administrator
Staff member
There’s bound to be lots of questions about RTV, so thought it’d worth clarifying the start time again.

Also:
Our RangersTV team for the broadcast will be anchored by David Tanner, with guests Neil McCann and Alex Rae.

We'll have two special guests for the match too, with Scottish Women's National team coach Shelley Kerr joining us, along with Gers goalkeeper Allan McGregor who sadly misses the game with an injury.

On commentary for the game, we will have Clive Tyldesley with B-Team manager Kevin Thomson.

For users who wish to listen to audio of the match, Tom Miller will be providing commentary with former Gers defender Steven Smith.

I don't think I've ever seen Greegs give a press conference so I'm looking forward to his appearance tonight. Woe betide anyone who makes a defensive mistake!

I take it Shelley Kerr is a good Bear?

No need to whisper it, the coverage on Sunday was better than we’ve ever had from Sky or BT, so refreshing to be free of Fat Harry Potter and Walker On Sky and the shock jock pish we had to endure on BT.
It's a shame Coisty has to share a platform with Crocker on Sky as I always enjoy listening to him commentate. Ally almost makes Crocker bearable!

Looking forward to it immensely, so glad we weren’t forced to miss games through no fault of our own.

I thought David Tanner had signed with Hibs TV?

Anyway, he's a good presenter, and another good addition to the RTV experience

He has. Not sure what the consensus is in here but I actually don't mind him. Taking a job with them hasn't changed that for me.

I really like getting a player on - thought the discussion with (mainly McCann and) Katic was good at the weekend.

It's a shame Coisty has to share a platform with Crocker on Sky as I always enjoy listening to him commentate. Ally almost makes Crocker bearable!
It’s not a shame, it spares us having to put up with Walker for away games.

Good to see Tyldsley back because someone said he was unavailable tonight due to other commitments, no need to watch on mute.

It’s not a shame, it spares us having to put up with Walker for away games.

Good to see Tyldsley back because someone said he was unavailable tonight due to other commitments, no need to watch on mute.
Yes he's obviously a huge improvement on that scumbag but it'd be even better if that bloated, hate filled maggot Crocker was relegated to celtc games alone.

If I was being fussy, I'd prefer an alternative to Rae. And I'm not sure what value Shelly Kerr will add.

Other than that, pretty decent. I especially like the commentary team.

For season ticket holders who don’t have an RTV subscription, can they watch the game at say 10pm or does it have to be live as it happens? Out for dinner tonight and won’t be able to watch live unfortunately.

Thoroughly enjoyed the RTV production on Sunday. Looking forward to watching again tonight.

For season ticket holders who don’t have an RTV subscription, can they watch the game at say 10pm or does it have to be live as it happens? Out for dinner tonight and won’t be able to watch live unfortunately.
I don’t think there is an option to rewatch without logging into a subscribed account.

You can always cancel dinner though.

I thought Tyldesley was doing CL for the Yanks? Was certainly mentioned on here. Fair enough if he’s there. In fact think I caught someone saying ‘see you midweek’ to him at the end of the Inside Ibrox video and he responded positively so it does tie in.

I thought Tyldesley was doing CL for the Yanks? Was certainly mentioned on here. Fair enough if he’s there. In fact think I caught someone saying ‘see you midweek’ to him at the end of the Inside Ibrox video and he responded positively so it does tie in.

Yeah thought he might be working for CBS instead but he did tweet yesterday he was at Loch Lomond GC and as you say he said to Steven Gerrard see you midweek in the Inside Ibrox video

Hopefully this is here to stay, even once supporters are allowed back in I cannot see how they can stick the live coverage @ Ibrox in reverse.

The line-up is only for home games at moment while no fans can get in so fans get a better matchday experience and value where possible

Unless there is change then live coverage will only be for overseas again in the future

No idea if she is or isn't, but when talking about us on sportscene she always had a smile on her face and was very complimentary
Nice to have at least 1 of the Scotland National team managers isn't bitter towards us and good to know none of our women's internationals will be affected either

Last edited:
im sure someone put a post up here the other day on how to sideload the Rangers TV directly onto firestick and I cant find it now. Anyone happen to know how this is done. I know it needs download via the downloader I just need that post to see the link to the app

im sure someone put a post up here the other day on how to sideload the Rangers TV directly onto firestick and I cant find it now. Anyone happen to know how this is done. I know it needs download via the downloader I just need that post to see the link to the app

Discussed towards the end of this thread I think. I’m pretty sure that, ultimately, it was crap and using Silk browser a much better experience.

I’ve bought the game tonight on RTV - can you watch on the app and airplay to smart TV or does it need to be from a browser?

Clive is the one for me. He was always my fav commentator. He makes it an experience. But also the other pundits are superb as well so it is better than any other broad castor.

Discussed towards the end of this thread I think. I’m pretty sure that, ultimately, it was crap and using Silk browser a much better experience.

I was just digging through it. Thats a shame, I thought Silk wasnt too hot so thought maybe the app would have been much better. Fair enough, HDMI cable remains best for now.

I was just digging through it. Thats a shame, I thought Silk wasnt too hot so thought maybe the app would have been much better. Fair enough, HDMI cable remains best for now.

Then stop LOL. Wrong thread. This one, from post #25 onwards mate.

I don't mind Tylsley generally.

He did say something along the lines of "Ryan Kent has scored some big goals for Celtic" on Sunday though which made we wince at the time.

Then stop LOL. Wrong thread. This one, from post #25 onwards mate.

superb, thanks very much. Silly question I've bookmarked this for after work. How do I "see my bookmarked" posts on this? So I can jump right to it later. I have no doubt it probably wont work well if thats been the feedback just like to see for myself

I’ve bought the game tonight on RTV - can you watch on the app and airplay to smart TV or does it need to be from a browser?

Can watch on the App and *should* be able to Airplay to your TV (if it has Airplay) or to an AppleTV box if you have one. Been the odd report of issues with AppleTV.

superb, thanks very much. Silly question I've bookmarked this for after work. How do I "see my bookmarked" posts on this? So I can jump right to it later. I have no doubt it probably wont work well if thats been the feedback just like to see for myself

Dunno about bookmarking but if you click on your Username on here, then go to Latest Activity and scroll down you will see them entry for the post you made above.

The production on Sunday was absolutely first class.

Far better than anything Sky or BT have given us in the past.

The club deserve huge credit for this.

Just bought the August package and realized I could have had the St Boo game but still works less cash than the £10 for each of the last 2 games

RTV has been utterly fantastic so far. Pinching myself at just how good these lineups have been, unparalleled to any other club like us.

Was very impressed at the weekend, looking forward to another professional and polished RTV production tonight.

Back