The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are a scout?
I done a player data analyst course at the Cruyff institute and have completed a few courses on player identification in England.

This isn't my full-time job but I'd like to work towards it.

Currently submitting scouting reports to several clubs and data collection hubs.

You mentioned you're into player profiling. Have you watched much of Bongonda?

What's ur take on him and suitability at us?
I've not watched him in person no. Last time I was in Genk it was to make a report on Junya Ito, who I suggested on here at the time. My report made its way to Dortmund and Lille but wasn't followed up

I believe Théo would be a replacement for Kent if he did arrive. I could also see him being used in a style that Conte used Moses at Chelsea.

I done a player data analyst course at the Cruyff institute and have completed a few courses on player identification in England.

Currently submitting scouting reports to several clubs and data collection hubs.

I've not watched him in person no. Last time I was in Genk it was to make a report on Junya Ito, who I suggested on here at the time. My report made its way to Dortmund and Lille but wasn't followed up

I believe Théo would be a replacement for Kent if he did arrive. I could also see him being used in a style that Conte used Moses at Chelsea.
Could he and Kent play in the same side together?

Youtube highlight reels usually tell you more about the abilities of the person who edited the video, than what they tell you about the player.

Good to see multiple posters write off a player who hasn't been linked with us for any longer than an hour on the basis of a youtube video.

Wilson has a hardon for the Belgian league

Mental league structure at least, makes our garbage split look sane with the bollocks they do with cutting the points in half after the 'regular' season finishes and before the 'playoffs'.

Bet Neil Doncaster absolutely loves it.

There was one that was a compilation of his goals that was shown on Mexican TV, some of them were out of this world, Messi-esque, I couldn‘t believe we were getting him or why he wasn’t picked up by Barcelona or Madrid.

Turns out it was because he was a lazy piss head B-)

The thing about Pena was that he actually did possess more than a fair amount of natural ability. That video of Boganda did not inspire me with cconfidence in his abilities.

Youtube highlight reels usually tell you more about the abilities of the person who edited the video, than what they tell you about the player.

Good to see multiple posters write off a player who hasn't been linked with us for any longer than an hour on the basis of a youtube video.
And a few who think he is as good as messi :))

World would be a boring place if we all had the same opinions.

My 2 bobs worth from the 5 minutes youtube reel is somewhere in the middle, very decent pace, direct with an eye for shooting but maybe not the most skilful.

Its just mental judging a player off a few minutes, either way, good or bad.

To suddenly decide he can’t play against Scottish Premiership defences, haha, madness.

I liked until I read you saying he would be replacing kent :oops:

Surely he’s to join kent, and Morelos , up front.

All aboard the bong train

bong-smoke.gif

I liked until I read you saying he would be replacing kent :oops:

Surely he’s to join kent, and Morelos , up front.
Could he and Kent play in the same side together?
Of course they could play together. He has experience of playing on the right side. These are just my opinions that he would've more effective on the left which would mean either Kent switches or he would replace Kent if he was sold.

Aww ffs, someone name drops a player and everyone's panties are getting wetter than the pitch at the Harry Styles concert.

Until they are in a Rangers strip then to be fair no-one knows anything apart from the club.
Believe it or not, this is the sort of content this thread is actually supposed to be about. It just unfortunately gets taken over by wee bitches crying and moaning. But the purpose of the thread is supposed to be do discuss and get excited about rumours.

Kent's going nowhere imo.
I'm looking at the similarities between the two players, the unselfish running in tracking back and pressing Kent does for us seems to be a feature of Bongonda's game too.
I always thought if Kent left we'd struggle to replace that feature of his game, even if things weren't going for him at the top end of the pitch he tracked runners and helped win the ball back quickly.

A German scout, who I done my player identification courses with in England, mentioned to me that Rangers scouts were looking at him in almost every game last season. Said we were at the character and background stage of scouting, which is usually a sign when a team are getting ready to make moves.

I know there are more in the know than me here though so just thought I'd ask Incase I got the famous Orange text :cool:

You did call it mate, and I really hope it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back