Well done Northern Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think Scotland has been usurped and poisoned? how do the NI brethren feel?
They're being governed by the fkn IRA.
They have seen their identity eroded by a succession of cowards at Westminster.
I doubt that they are ambivalent towards their team.
Because almost all the Republican lowlifes in Northern Ireland support the Republic

I'm aware of that but can't see any relevance to my post.
Really? Well, given that the Nationalists across the water by and large support the Republic, the Northern Ireland support hasn’t been hijacked by anti-British vermin who boo their own national anthem and hate all things Rangers. Scotland’s has, there’s the relevance.

This, coupled with the Football Association the team represents make it easy to feel ambivalent, even hostile, towards them.

Didn't watch, and had no intention of doing so, but Nathan Patterson is blamed in the BBC Scotland 10:00 news bulletin, so we know who the scapegoat will be tomorrow.

The good thing is Clarke is in increments being found out for the bawbag he really is.

Didn't watch, and had no intention of doing so, but Nathan Patterson is blamed in the BBC Scotland 10:00 news bulletin, so we know who the scapegoat will be tomorrow.

The good thing is Clarke is in increments being found out for the bawbag he really is.
He was garbage and made the mistake for the goal so it’s hardly surprising he’s getting the blame.

He needs out of Everton asap and playing football again, his lack of games is very apparent.

Really? Well, given that the Nationalists across the water by and large support the Republic, the Northern Ireland support hasn’t been hijacked by anti-British vermin who boo their own national anthem and hate all things Rangers. Scotland’s has, there’s the relevance.

This, coupled with the Football Association the team represents make it easy to feel ambivalent, even hostile, towards them.
And my point is that we've (myself included) allowed our team but more especially our country (if you read the post I was replying to) to be hijacked. The Northern Ireland support wouldn't be hijacked ever because they wouldn't fukin stand for it.

If you’d seen the game you’d realise it’s accurate reporting for a change.

The clowns at the SFA don’t have the bottle to sack Clarke as some have suggested. He would have to take a drink induced rant in his local Asda and be ejected from the drink aisle by security for that to happen.

Who replaces him anyway if they do. If he avoids a heavy defeat versus the Germans Scotland may have still a good chance of getting out the group.

I remain sceptical however as when he had a realistic chance the last time he bottled it and will do so again.

I hate the SFA and what they did to us. I hate the Rangers hating tartan clad scum in the modern day Scotland support.

What's your problem?
I dont have a problem?

I see you’ve ignored the Patterson nonsense to move onto something else though because you were wrong about that, classic move from you.

I tried to follow Scotland but I can’t, they detest us and I detest them! Personally don’t know how anybody that follows rangers can follow that mob?

don,t give a toss tbh .we know we are underdogs.one premier league player in our starting team tonight and they gave the jock superstars a lesson in team play .i look forward to your humiliation in the summer.
sweet dreams :p

I've got to take you to task here.

What jock superstars? We're at sub zero here.

I always remember my old man telling me about going to a Scotland v Northern Ireland fixture at Hampden in the 50s.

He's there to support Scotland obviously.

But Billy Simpson against Bobby Evans? There was only one winner there for my da.

You follow, follow your heart.

Billy Simpson all the way.

I would imagine there’s plenty of Northern Irish people living in Scotland.

I know plenty of Scots living here in NI. If they chose to have a supporters flag, it’s logical to have where they live on it. That’s what folks do.
Back in the 90’s when I was at college in Dundee,loads of students from NI were studying in Dundee.i think at one point there was a Dundee NISC established

I would imagine there’s plenty of Northern Irish people living in Scotland.

I know plenty of Scots living here in NI. If they chose to have a supporters flag, it’s logical to have where they live on it. That’s what folks do.
Hopefully it didn’t come off as a negative it was supposed to be humorous as a take off of our East end neighbors. From my grandfather back, my genealogy is Northern Irish on my dads side.

I think you are conveniently missing the point that because of his Rangers connection, he'll be crucified by the press.

I'll take your word that he didn't play well.

I wouldn't know.
Maybe you should sit this one out then, if he’s crucified in the press it’ll be because he was absolutely garbage and was at fault for the only goal of the game.

I’ve got to agree with you.

Do some people maybe go a bit far in expressing their hostility to the national team ?

Threads congratulating Northern Ireland on a friendly win… I mean come on
Not really mate . Hostility is well deserved where those arseholes are involved. Booing our own national anthem, whilst quite happy to sing a fkn "here's one I made earlier " unofficial anthem. Boils ma piss TBH. And another thing while I'm on a rant ,am I the only cnut who doesn't get in a big circle at the end of a party singing along to runrig .... GSTK

I still have great memories of supporting Scotland when I was younger but now I enjoy when they get pumped because of who this upsets.

Was in the NI tonight and the fans were class. Torn loyalties as my family are from Belfast but I’m born here.

GAWA fans were different class. Good mix of songs about the team and Unionist anthems without it being too divisive.

Scotland fans were awful tbh, and the few I saw walking past pretending to be IRA gunmen was embarrassing. Felt embarrassed to be Scottish and associated with these clowns. Same with the couple of idiots with a Scotland Yes flag who tried to get a reaction and just got laughed at.

Scotland-national-football-team-logo-2014-svg.png
That's naughty .but fkn hilarious all the same

Maybe you should sit this one out then, if he’s crucified in the press it’ll be because he was absolutely garbage and was at fault for the only goal of the game.

I'll stand by what I know about this shit hole.

He might have been crap tonight. I don't know because I didn't watch.

He will be copping it tomorrow for his Rangers connection. Nothing surer.

Mr Dingwall, will be on with his back pages tomorrow and if Nathan Patterson is afforded any sort of leeway, my smack will be gobbed.

Have you ever seen or heard fans booing their their own country's National Anthem before. The Tartan Army are an embarrassing disgrace .

Sure. But what’s this to do with that ?

We’re congratulating NI on winning a friendly…because the Scotland support, at least some of them, booed GSTK?

Not really mate . Hostility is well deserved where those arseholes are involved. Booing our own national anthem, whilst quite happy to sing a fkn "here's one I made earlier " unofficial anthem. Boils ma piss TBH. And another thing while I'm on a rant ,am I the only cnut who doesn't get in a big circle at the end of a party singing along to runrig .... GSTK

Mate the Scotland support has booed the British national anthem for the 30 years I can remember. Others may remember longer.

Why act surprised at this point ?

Total lack of class I believe from what I’ve heard from the “Tartan Army” - inclusive, multicultural Scotland doesn’t include Royalists or those who identify as Brits.
A country blighted with the sectarian pollution community’s machinations which has spread division, bitterness and f@ckwittery to unprecedented levels. I’m angry right now with fellow Scots for enabling a c@nt of a first minister to drag the country ever backwards with that preposterous hate speech legislation that will be coming into effect soon and you just know many of those in the stands at Hampden tonight voted the SNP cancer into power. I don’t know what bears get out of mixing with those type of c@nts? but each to their own.

Mate the Scotland support has booed the British national anthem for the 30 years I can remember. Others may remember longer.

Why act surprised at this point ?

No one is surprised, basically no one actually cares.

But we do want equal parity. And sick of the hypocrisy.

Not that it would have happened with the present rats following Scotland. But hypothetically imagine Scotland fans booing the roi's anthem tonight?

You can be sure there would have been press reaction from a press that has today branded Rangers lassies putting a bloody mat over a symbol, scandalous.

Agreed?

BTW, I hope I'm still here when the Rangers support, does actually turn and says sod this.

I've got to take you to task here.

What jock superstars? We're at sub zero here.

I always remember my old man telling me about going to a Scotland v Northern Ireland fixture at Hampden in the 50s.

He's there to support Scotland obviously.

But Billy Simpson against Bobby Evans? There was only one winner there for my da.

You follow, follow your heart.

Billy Simpson all the way.
Bobby played for them but he was a gent

Proudly Scottish, Fiercely British. Alway support NI but wanted my country to win tonight but at least they’ve ruined the day of those who turned up too boo GSTK.

Why act surprised at this point .
Have you ever asked yourself why the Scotland support boos the British National Anthem , because they are after all British as they are still in the UK. makes them look foolish and not just sectarian. They will be British for some generations to come too , much to their disappointment and yours it seems. Funnily enough you never hear them booing the Irish Republics National Anthem ...wonder why..?.

All the Scotland haters are out in force making a lot of noise now that Scotland have started to lose again.

Reminds me a lot of another fan base actually

Have you ever asked yourself why the Scotland support boos the British National Anthem , because they are after all British as they are still in the UK. makes them look foolish and not just sectarian. They will be British for some generations to come too , much to their disappointment and yours it seems. Funnily enough you never hear them booing the Irish Republics National Anthem ...wonder why..?.
Your post, like a lot oon this thread, makes no sense.

Are you suggesting all the folk booing are sectarian and booing for those reasons as that is utter nonsense.

There will be those who will be booing for those reasons, granted, however there are many that will be booing for political reasons - sick of Westminster and/ or Tory rule. Desperate for independence and see the Union Flag as symbolic of everything they hate. Not my politics I should say but to suggest its all Sectarian is nonsese.

And "you never hear them booing the Irish Anthem" ?

Apparently not.

All the Scotland haters are out in force making a lot of noise now that Scotland have started to lose again.

Reminds me a lot of another fan base actually
I watched the Wales game.
What an evening of football I enjoyed.
Absolutely nothing to do with hating Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back