Where are the biggest Rangers/Celtic areas in Glasgow/Scotland?

Very much but the Tim’s do have a supporters bus that starts off in Beith and picks up in Kilbirnie.

Our club,Kilbirnie Tom Forsyth,is still going strong with John McLean at the helm
Good to hear. Will unfortunately be up in Kilbirnie next Monday for my cousins funeral. Loads of my family in the graveyard opposite the Ladeside ground.:(

Any info on Kilbirnie, Ayrshire? My late dad's home town. Presume its blue
Very much but the Tim’s do have a supporters bus that starts off in Beith and picks up in Kilbirnie.

Our club,Kilbirnie Tom Forsyth,is still going strong with John McLean at the helm

Kilbirnie has a population of just over 7k with 1100 RC lads.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was growing up in Baillieston we were outnumbering them but only just,now when I go back to my old mans or my Bros all I see are green and grey...I know the True Blues and the rest fight the good fight!
No Surrender

Gas scheme loyal(Albion st)
When you posted this @Robo72 there were few Rangers tops to be seen anywhere around the country due to Bears boycotting the kit. Now that we are freely buying the kit I’m seeing plenty Rangers tops around Baillieston again.
Also, with the overtly Loyalist Circle Bar closing it has taken away our main focal point on the Main Street, but I guess the Log Cabin and the Robert Burns Masonic are the beneficiaries of that.
I can still remember the old Union Jack Club on Church Street back in the day, when Baillieston was massively Red, White & Blue. In my humble opinion, we still outnumber the clatty rhats in Loyalist Baillieston.
No Surrender.

When you posted this @Robo72 there were few Rangers tops to be seen anywhere around the country due to Bears boycotting the kit. Now that we are freely buying the kit I’m seeing plenty Rangers tops around Baillieston again.
Also, with the overtly Loyalist Circle Bar closing it has taken away our main focal point on the Main Street, but I guess the Log Cabin and the Robert Burns Masonic are the beneficiaries of that.
I can still remember the old Union Jack Club on Church Street back in the day, when Baillieston was massively Red, White & Blue. In my humble opinion, we still outnumber the clatty rhats in Loyalist Baillieston.
No Surrender.

Many an East coast supporters bus spent an enjoyable pre Hampden pint or two in this club. Happy days.

I read that Larkhall was staring to become less Rangers due to younger families moving in, replacing the older generation. Then again I also read the opposite was happening in Coatbridge, don’t know if it’s true or not.

No Surrender.
Great to hear Cooper and I have noticed.
you will probably know my family, dad was JR brother FR and AR?
The Jack and the Circle was my dads haunt!
WATP

Milton, not mentioned on the map.

Would be a green dot to be fair, but would have a big Blue heart right in the middle of it.

There might not have been many of us, but we made ourselves heard.
Here's another Big Blue heart in Milton
Theres a few bears here sn not so sure about your green dot.

Rangers pubs/clubs in Airdrie.
Airdrie Orange Hall, supporters bus leaves. Greengairs Orange supporters bus leaves, 166 Masonic supporters bus leaves. 203 Masonic supporters bus leaves, other Rangers pubs without a bus leaving the masons arms, emanon, Albert Bar, Drumgelloch Bar. Airdrie is definitely a predominately Rangers town.

I read that Larkhall was staring to become less Rangers due to younger families moving in, replacing the older generation. Then again I also read the opposite was happening in Coatbridge, don’t know if it’s true or not.

Was in coatbridge not long ago quite a few manks wae the green white and gold tracksuit jackets, jackets were more black than white

I would be interested in how they decided an areas loyalty. Did they just drive around, open the windows and smell?

Greenock is definitely full of the mentally challengeds.
Maybe more rangers fans travel from port Glasgow than the scum but more scum live here.
We are out numbered for sure
There is no town or city in Scotland with an RC majority. Port Glasgow is the most densely Tim town in Scotland with something like 45%.
That info came from a census a number of years ago.

There is no town or city in Scotland with an RC majority. Port Glasgow is the most densely Tim town in Scotland with something like 45%.
Getting scary now though. RC primary school kids now outnumber all others in the Port with three primary schools and there is only one non dom primary school left.

That's inverclyde council for you. Newark ?
Yes Newark which was on the old Boglestone site, that primary now holds all the children that went to 4 non dom schools in PG, the school itself is way overcrowded, the mentally challengeds would complain if all their wee RC schools were lumped together on one site, I’m just glad my wee girls got through primary before the monstrosity that is Newark got built.

Getting scary now though. RC primary school kids now outnumber all others in the Port with three primary schools and there is only one non dom primary school left.
I’m not so sure, I think there are more in Newark than there is in st Francis, st Michaels and st John’s put together as the figure I heard was 800, don’t know how accurate it is right enough but I’m close enough to someone who assured me that Newark has way too many pupils in it, head of inverclyde education won’t care as he is one of them

Coatbridge is a bit of a myth as a mentally challenged hotspot. There’s defo more of them than us but not as much as you might think. It’s more the smaller areas in Coatbridge that are mentally challenged hellholes langloan kirkwood etc

I’m not so sure, I think there are more in Newark than there is in st Francis, st Michaels and st John’s put together as the figure I heard was 800, don’t know how accurate it is right enough but I’m close enough to someone who assured me that Newark has way too many pupils in it, head of inverclyde education won’t care as he is one of them
A friend who is a PS depute head teacher and of good stock, told me that two years ago the number of RC children now exceeded all others put together in the Port schools.

A friend who is a PS depute head teacher and of good stock, told me that two years ago the number of RC children now exceeded all others put together in the Port schools.
Wouldn’t surprise me with the celebrating the cunts have been doing the last few years, if we get a few titles in a row they will go back to beating Bernadette rather than banging her and hopefully reduce the amount of mentally challenged sprogs being thrown out in this area, well all areas hopefully.

Coatbridge is a bit of a myth as a mentally challenged hotspot. There’s defo more of them than us but not as much as you might think. It’s more the smaller areas in Coatbridge that are mentally challenged hellholes langloan kirkwood etc

100% must be best part of 5-6 buses that leave from coatbridge.

Came across this Stade Rennais online fans forum earlier on and they have created a map of Glasgow showing which areas are more Rangers or more Celtic. Do you agree the map is accurate or do you think that some areas have been labeled wrongly?

Also, is your town more Rangers or more Celtic?

http://forum.stade-rennais-online.com/viewtopic.php?id=3085
Vlqx4.jpg
Most of Glasgow is blue but I remember specifically Baillieston having a very high number of ST holders.

Loyalist Mosspark.

Right next to Ibrox (other side of Bellahouston park), I grew up with a crowd of about 30 odd boys all from Mosspark and I’d say only 3-4 of them were Celtic fans. We also have/had 3 Presbyterian churches within the area, in total there is 4 places of worship in Mosspark, 3 of them Presbyterian and 1 Jehovah witness hall.

Mixed marriages are to blame for this. Every single female from good stock I know from Inverclyde either has, or had, one of them as a partner. As you can imagine only the strongest willed female prevented the weans from getting brought up as one of them.
The other thing of note about your average Inverclyde RC is how staunchly Irish republican they are in the main.

I would say West Lothian is mostly blue. Places like Harthill and Armadale and particularly staunch. Livi is maybe split down the middle.

These days a lot of ceptic supporters aren't Catholics so looking at the amount of Catholics in a town will help to give an idea of whether it's a stronghold for that club, but it could mean we underestimate the ceptic support numbers.

I would say West Lothian is mostly blue. Places like Harthill and Armadale and particularly staunch. Livi is maybe split down the middle.
Nah only place a can think of with a horrible wee following is Craigshill. Believe dedridge Ladywell deans howden n Knightsbridge is easily majority bears.

Rangers pubs/clubs in Airdrie.
Airdrie Orange Hall, supporters bus leaves. Greengairs Orange supporters bus leaves, 166 Masonic supporters bus leaves. 203 Masonic supporters bus leaves, other Rangers pubs without a bus leaving the masons arms, emanon, Albert Bar, Drumgelloch Bar. Airdrie is definitely a predominately Rangers town.
Said in the trophy day thread last month, I moved to EK from Airdrie in 2019. Was pleasantly surprised driving home from work that morning to see the EK bears had been up late decorating the town. I’m not saying I didn’t think there was plenty of us as I’d been to a game on the Calderwood bus, but it was great seeing all the flags and bunting up. Loved it!

I still wished I had been back in my old house in Airdrie. My neighbour through the wall was a proper gent and we always said that when we won 55 we’d put a big union flag across the front of the houses.

These days a lot of ceptic supporters aren't Catholics so looking at the amount of Catholics in a town will help to give an idea of whether it's a stronghold for that club, but it could mean we underestimate the ceptic support numbers.
This all day , there are plenty jump the dykes in their support .

Back