The Gers Store "Pop Up" at The Louden Tavern

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this about , could someone explain please? saw this a lot on the Louden thread and am genuinely baffled (as I'm overseas). Does the big man who runs the Louden not like Tennants or is it something else? The Louden is a "Free House" right. so you can have anything on tap. is "Tennants" a euphemism. Please explain. doing my nut in wondering what the fk. seems innocuous enough.
We used to have Tennent's, we don't now and for some reason some posters want to bring it up

Well done to all involved, things are moving forward.

It would be the icing on the cake if they opened another one somewhere outside the stadium, people could then be left in no doubt where to spend their blue pound.

Are you not exposing yourself to legal bother if Fatman has the right to all official gear sold or is he getting a cut of this as well?

We used to have Tennent's, we don't now and for some reason some posters want to bring it up

I may be totally alone but I was born and brought up in Scotland I like the odd beer but that stuff is honking. Have to agree with the poster until I read this I didn’t get the joke to be honest I still don’t.

I may be totally alone but I was born and brought up in Scotland I like the odd beer but that stuff is honking. Have to agree with the poster until I read this I didn’t get the joke to be honest I still don’t.
go into most boozers and the tennents fonts are the most prevalent and plentiful,so it would seem that your taste is possibly out of kilter with a large section of the lager drinking population,

I've read through the entire thread, but I just had to go back and quote this post.

Ah mean.., whit the actual fk? o_O

It’s really not that difficult to understand and I’m not having a go at the pop up more his attitude towards anyone that asks him a question! Remember the whole louden rsc debacle

Put it this way,our retail is a shambles we are in and out of court,our stadium shop doesn’t sell the new gear,we have a website run by elite which is a shambles(hardly any stock,wrong orders being received etc) we have 2 other shops run by elite,we don’t know how much money rangers are making from elite the whole thing is a mess,now if out of the blue I said there was going to be a pop up shop in my back garden on Sunday surely you could understand fans wondering how did that come about?

Surely it’s not that difficult to understand? Or is best not to question the louden?

Well done Robert, hope the venture makes loads for us, and if it attracts extra customers for you, so much the better.

Are you not exposing yourself to legal bother if Fatman has the right to all official gear sold or is he getting a cut of this as well?

Surely The Louden is only providing a location for the pop-up - nothing more. It is Elite who are running things, just as they do in St Enoch. Didn’t they start their own operations down there (St Enoch) as a pop-up in the first instance as well? There’s no prospect of The Louden getting in ‘bother’.

Fantastic initiative. Just out of interest who contacted who about the setup of this?
I would look at this as good business for Rangers. The ins and outs of it are in my opinion for Rangers interests only. Giving out business information would only give the lurkers including the so called journalists more reason to make up shit in our quest to get rid of the Ashley parasite.

I would look at this as good business for Rangers. The ins and outs of it are in my opinion for Rangers interests only. Giving out business information would only give the lurkers including the so called journalists more reason to make up shit in our quest to get rid of the Ashley parasite.

It will be interesting to see if the media report this pop up shop at the Louden.

This is amazing!!!

Get your hands in your pockets bears and sell this stuff out! I'll be buying the new shirt and probably a couple of other things if they're going.

Support the club!

Stupid question but does anyone think they will have stock that’s currently sold out online? Like the black/orange zip top?

It’s really not that difficult to understand and I’m not having a go at the pop up more his attitude towards anyone that asks him a question! Remember the whole louden rsc debacle

Put it this way,our retail is a shambles we are in and out of court,our stadium shop doesn’t sell the new gear,we have a website run by elite which is a shambles(hardly any stock,wrong orders being received etc) we have 2 other shops run by elite,we don’t know how much money rangers are making from elite the whole thing is a mess,now if out of the blue I said there was going to be a pop up shop in my back garden on Sunday surely you could understand fans wondering how did that come about?

Surely it’s not that difficult to understand? Or is best not to question the louden?

The RSC carry on raised its ugly head last week when they advertised for new members on Sunday. But all other RSCs had to have their members and numbers in the previous Friday.

♂️♂️♂️♂️

How big is your back garden and is it right next to Ibrox ? I'm interested.

I would just like to say a big Thank You to Mr Robert Marshall,for what he's doing for Rangers fans,and as he says NO Gain for the Louden or indeed himself through the sales,only the club will be making that small but important profit and the Fans will be able to buy near the stadium. I live in France so I wont be able to take advantage of this truly positive move by him and Elite or even taste 1 of his famous pies/rolls but it's on my bucket list. For all those who find something negative to say perhaps you should just take a moment to reflect on exactly what you're saying and who you're saying it to. Thanks once again Robert and all those involved

I would just like to say a big Thank You to Mr Robert Marshall,for what he's doing for Rangers fans,and as he says NO Gain for the Louden or indeed himself through the sales,only the club will be making that small but important profit and the Fans will be able to buy near the stadium. I live in France so I wont be able to take advantage of this truly positive move by him and Elite or even taste 1 of his famous pies/rolls but it's on my bucket list. For all those who find something negative to say perhaps you should just take a moment to reflect on exactly what you're saying and who you're saying it to. Thanks once again Robert and all those involved

Mr Robert Marshall.

It’s not Struth you’re addressing, ffs. :D

It’s a great idea.

Your accusations sound incredibly vague. Have you even bought anything from the store?

I bet you have a couple of Turkish ones though...

Well done Robert, it's good to see somebody who actually does things rather than just talks about them. Hope all goes well.

Well done on this news. Fantastic from the Louden. As for the roasters on here moaning and being all negative, get a life. It was only 2 years ago that we weren't buying strips. Look at it now, I love walking about Glasgow seeing loads of Bears tops, was sick of seeing the green and grey. Another nail in the Ashley coffin.

Surely all we need to know is that it’s happening rather than who asked who and when etc. That’s just ‘background noise’. It’s Elite that’s setting up the stall and The Louden are giving them a location to do so. I’d suggest that’s as much as we need to know.

Rejoice that we are getting something that many have asked for.
That is basically the whole story in a nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back