Fifth coach accused of child sex abuse at Celtic Football Club

How the fuuk did a group of like-minded degenerate bastards come together at one time? Were they all Sellik supporting pederasts that formed a boys club to enable them to carry out their evil acts whilst benefiting their football club at the same time? Or was it coincidence that so many paedos just happened to be employed by that club? Did they all know about each other?
Probably best mates, filthy scumbag bastards.

A paedophile ring operating freely at a football club for decades, nothing more, nothing less.

The shameful facts hidden, ignored, excused.

A club like no other.
Add to that a country like no other, where else in the world would you get a government , police force and media who would watch this happening and do absolutely nothing about it? Stinks of corruption and cover up.

When Torbett was convicted I checked on Kerrydale Street because the denial was something I could never comprehend. A thread appeared with some people voicing concern others full denial, it was taken down in minutes. They just refuse to believe any of it is true, while praying somehow we get dragged into it, that would make everything great for them.
They are trully mental

That extends to their friends in the mhedia who, you better believe, would take an entirely different attitude if they thought they could bring Rangers into it to even things up. They would leave no stone unturned if it was us, thereby confirming the mhedia are part of the problem.
Add to that a country like no other, where else in the world would you get a government , police force and media who would watch this happening and do absolutely nothing about it? Stinks of corruption and cover up.

You can bet it's been happening regularly in each and every country where the church of Rome has an unholy hold on the authorities of that country.

The SNP and SFA have blood on their hands.

OpusDei at work also not a chance will this come to terrorise the club involved in this inhuman crime.

I hope I am wrong but just can see them getting away with this all, all this evidence and convictions and nothing happening, dark forces at work.

There's really no point in moaning to each other, Nicola Sturgeon or Boris on here. Engage with your local councillor..they work for you. Write to them or visit them at a regular surgery.

Or do nothing.

The young boys?
Any of their 'flock'. That's why the priests and nuns have been able to abuse generations of people. Doesn't matter if people were abused it seems, they still send their own children in to be subjected to the same 'rites of passage'.

I think its generally known to the public that Celtc FC are synonymous with and inextricably linked to the horrific abuse of countless children and young people, and on a colossal scale, which they then tried to shamelessly cover up. However, in the age of the internet and social media, they can't do that anymore. Let them live with the endless gruesome ignominy that their Chairmen, their Board, their Managers, their captains, they all knew of the mountain of scandalous crimes against children, but did nothing to stop it.

I wouldn’t plea to the nationalists. I would ask them a question. How can you support a political party that has turned their back on victims of child abuse and their families? That’s not me talking. That’s fact.
How can you back a justice secretary that has failed the electorate on more than one occasion?

To bring their pathetic, unworkable political views on such an important issue speaks volumes about them.
I've put that same question to the resident nats on a few occasions.

What exactly is it they see in this shower of scum that is more important than a thorough investigation into historical child abuse within religious and sporting institutions ?

They shamelessly announced there would be a cover up ffs and still we have some of our own willing to support them ?

I judge the resident nats on these terms hence I have no f.ucking time for them.

Could you imagine if it was the other way round, they’d have had us up in court, bankrupted us and the politicians would be screaming for an enquiry.

They do not care about the lives ruined as long as the club and the Catholic Church are safe it’s ok. How some of the parents could help cover this up is beyond me.

I’m hoping 2020 brings some jail sentences for the paedophiles & big compo payouts and more importantly peace and justice for the lives ruined.

Interesting that the BBC's mark Daly has not commented on or retweeted the recent Celtic related story. As the journalist who actually did, at one point, ruffle a few feathers on the whole Celtic story he must've been warned off in some way, shape or form. I've attempted to get a response off him on many occasions over the past year or so on this. Nothing.

As bad as anyone in this whole sordid story...despite the good work he did in exposing Torbett.

I don't suppose anyone knows him personally to ask him why he's no longer interested despite the overwhelming evidence?

That rancid club should be shut down, so many young Boys being buggered over 4 decades, its so very sad that the Bastards at that vile club instead of helping the kids, tried to cover it up.

It's sickening taking away the football-related element.
literally the abusing bastards take away peoples life's and futures hopes and dreams and crush them for their own twisted sick perverted pleasure firing squad wouldn't be too far a stretch.

I've put that same question to the resident nats on a few occasions.

What exactly is it they see in this shower of scum that is more important than a thorough investigation into historical child abuse within religious and sporting institutions ?

They shamelessly announced there would be a cover up ffs and still we have some of our own willing to support them ?

I judge the resident nats on these terms hence I have no f.ucking time for them.
Anyone voting for the SNP is quite simply a fu**ing idiot.

From cardinals to cellick supporters,managers and officials, corrupt police, politicians judges, lords, justice ministers and councillors,they all know but have no guilt or empathy for the abused, it's a normal way of occurrence for most of them to hide the perverts and persecute the victims.
Normal human beings don't behave like that,it's not an instinctive reaction to somehow blame the victims and have no remorse, but they are brainwashed by the catholic church and it's been handled that way for hundreds of years, not just the nearly half a century at the paedodome, it must change.

From cardinals to cellick supporters,managers and officials, corrupt police, politicians judges, lords, justice ministers and councillors,they all know but have no guilt or empathy for the abused, it's a normal way of occurrence for most of them to hide the perverts and persecute the victims.
Normal human beings don't behave like that,it's not an instinctive reaction to somehow blame the victims and have no remorse, but they are brainwashed by the catholic church and it's been handled that way for hundreds of years, not just the nearly half a century at the paedodome, it must change.

There is change all over the globe, countries considered to be less progressive or third world to many have been outing the historical abuse carried out in the name of the Papists.
Even the Republic of Ireland has woken to their crimes, yet this backwater clings to their ideology and numerous crimes, mental and physical abuse to children for the sake of a few votes and to protect the dirty secrets of many.

I have faith in the folk who keep grinding away at this, the bough will break.

Last edited:
Ive no doubt those individuals will be punished accordingly but will the previous regimes at the yahoos be brought to task?....hmmmm

How many does it reach before this club are brought to task??

Absolutely fuckin sickening that we have a known Peado ring uncovered yet this country tries its hardest to keep ignoring the facts.

Wake up Scotland FFS, have you no shame !!!

They'll soon have a football team in numbrs.

I doubled Cullen by mistake on the count,yes at the minute they have a 7’s team but I think by the time it’s all done and dusted and exposed they will have a starting 11 and a couple subs.

When you look at the numbers of committed crimes and times it by the survivors abused by them.

WOW

Wait till some other horrible and disgusting facts come to light as if things are not bad enough,this is only the surface bring scratched.

Last edited:
In the Times Malley allegedly made this statement..

Mr Malley, 81, strongly denies the claims, insisting that they are malicious and motivated by a desire for revenge after he dropped his accuser from his team.

Then in the Record report he states...

“They told me the name of the boy who made the allegations against me. I said I didn’t know that name.

So again Lyness Malley.. Which is it?

In the Times Malley allegedly made this statement..

Mr Malley, 81, strongly denies the claims, insisting that they are malicious and motivated by a desire for revenge after he dropped his accuser from his team.

Then in the Record report he states...

“They told me the name of the boy who made the allegations against me. I said I didn’t know that name.

So again Lyness Malley.. Which is it?
The one thing essential when telling lies is a good memory . Every person ever associated with CBC should be investigated . Absolutely no doubt this was set up by pedophiles for pedophiles .

I’d be surprised if there isn’t even more than that, place is/was infested with beasts.
Exactly it's no coincidence that they all ended up there and why not because no one was going to report them to keep the good name of Celtic intact ,seems the Government and the Media are still towing the Party line got to keep the Catholic vote onside Nicola haven't we.

More than 30 years that club and it’s supporters have been covering up this disgraceful paedophole ring, and that is what it was.

Justice for those poor young boys really is long, long overdue, and I don’t mean some octogenarian sentenced to two years in jail (our after one)

The Sun also running the story again. This full independent public inquiry is now overdue Humza. Hang your head in shame. Every last one of that nationalist filth have questions to answer.

Last edited:
There is change all over the globe, countries considered to be less progressive or third world to many have been outing the historical abuse carried out in the name of the Papists.
Even the Republic of Ireland has woken to their crimes, yet this backwater clings to their ideology and numerous crimes, mental and physical abuse to children for the sake of a few votes and to protect the dirty secrets of many.

I have faith in the folk who keep grinding away at this, the bough will break.
Scotland's Romanists are among the last on the globe clinging to the Medieval aspects of their vile Church.

Back