Match Thread ** Hamilton v Rangers - Match Thread - BT Sports **

Butcher and Mutton being incredibly insulting towards referee Andrew Dallas and his father.

th
One for the CO no doubt:rolleyes:
think the rule is if there is genuine attempt to win ball you wont get straight red, makes zero sense here with pullback as either it is done to stop goalscoring chance or defender is an idiot doin it just because he can :/

Pretty disgusting watching them all try and get Pena cited. Every media outlet. You NEVER see this happen with the scum no matter what they do. It's erased.

Sutton is a clot. Penà would not get sent off for handball when he armed the ball into the goal because the first offense was the offside.

See this Peña "elbow" stuff, is it not just the guy grabbing at him and a "get your hand off me" swing of the arm?

Going way over the top about it for me.

Butchers just bitter his managerial ‘career’ has gone down the pan and he’s reduced to pundit duties in Scotland on a Friday night in Hamilton.

I might be easy pleased but I watched the game in the house tonight as I never got home till after 8 .I logged on here and it was sickening the criticism from the usual posters .

Bang 3 goals in 6 minutes, total dominance the whole game. A couple of magic saves and a team rallying to win 1-4 with a man down .Never mind the shady calls from the Ref . I am happy at that, it is a comeback that We would never have achieved last season .

Onwards and upwards The mighty Glasgow Rangers

Did none of the BT team think to maybe consider if the foul against Pena was maybe given for offside and not the handball ???
Feel sorry for KT having to be there tonight with that buffoon Butcher and cretin Sutton.

Good result tonight, especially after going down a goal so early. Pena was lucky not to get red carded and Jack was a bit silly to get red carded. McCrorie had a good game despite the penalty he gave away.

Dorrans had a good game too. See made some great saves.

Cardoso had a mare.

Declan John was the stand out though. Two good goals and overall great effort.

well in there bears,,thats exactly what we needed,, a good 3 points and 4 goals scored,,we have a fortnight now to regroup and get somethings worked on,,Hamilton were a very poor outfit its true ,but as the old saying goes you can only beat whats put in front of you,,

See this Peña "elbow" stuff, is it not just the guy grabbing at him and a "get your hand off me" swing of the arm?

Going way over the top about it for me.
Butcher is saying he will definitely be cited for it. The last thing he needs is a ban when he needs a run of games

Just watched Perdos pre match interview on Rtv I would say the guy has a cold which would explain his supposed "demeanour "tonight.
Thought that myself, you could see him coughing a lot on the bench, he probably just feels rubbish and the last thing he needs is dumb questions from the idiots at BT Sport.

Tonight the players have shown great fighting spirit,really nice too see & also Pedro leaving it up to the players to perform,well done Rangers!!

Well done Rangers. Probably our biggest win in Hamilton for several years, not least on that absolutely horrible pitch. It must be the worst senior football pitch in Britain. WATP.

Thought Dorrans was much better tonight and Holt made a big difference when he came on. Windass done his usual of falling out of it in the second half.

Overall have to be pleased with that although feck knows what Pena & Jack were thinking.

Re: artificial surfaces...can anyone remember ever seeing a good game of football played on one? I can't.

To be honest I don't think the pitch does Pena any favours tonight. For a guy out of touch it just emphasises how rusty he is. We're too impatient as a support at times and I think this guy needs a bit of time and room. We'll see. However they're after him tonight and he seems to be the new boo boy after Forrester's departure.

Tell you what I've done some real moaning about the managers ability but I felt heart sorry for him tonight that just didn't look right and I'm delighted that the team performed for him.
i just think he has been let down by a player he has really stuck by and that player has let him down badly

Back