Rangers TV on Amazon Firestick

I tested with Firefox last night with the VST and just double clicking the video fullscreened it with no hassled.

I just hate the slowness / blurring of the ball with streaming / just venturing in to firestick to see if it’s a better solution than ive had up until now (although now curious if I should have bought an nvidia shield)
In regards to the football blurring it might be worthwhile checking your picture mode TV settings. I noticed how bad it was when I got a new Samsung LED TV last year.
I found a 'Auto motion plus' setting in picturemode' expert settings. As soon as I switched this off it was very much watchable again.

In regards to the football blurring it might be worthwhile checking your picture mode TV settings. I noticed how bad it was when I got a new Samsung LED TV last year.
I found a 'Auto motion plus' setting in picturemode' expert settings. As soon as I switched this off it was very much watchable again.
General advice from the TV 'buffs' is to turn off ALL the fancy enhancements that these TVs come with as they actually make things worse I think.

If you know the make and model of your TV just Google 'Samsung x12345x best settings' and see what you get.

I put a post on XDA yesterday, no reply yet but it can take a while. I'll update if any developments.
Brilliant mate. I'm liking TV Bro but getting the App on the Firestick would be better though, I assume, we would need to self-update it every time Rangers released a new version. I suspect we will see a few updates in the next couple of weeks. Keep us posted.

Brilliant mate. I'm liking TV Bro but getting the App on the Firestick would be better though, I assume, we would need to self-update it every time Rangers released a new version. I suspect we will see a few updates in the next couple of weeks. Keep us posted.
It would be even better if we could find an Android developer on here who had the skills to do it. Was there not an Android developer thread on here at some point?

Ok. So in actual fact when I log in via the app I can watch all content, other than the test stream. I can see the test stream when I log in via the browser. Anyone else able to watch test stream via the app?

Ok. So in actual fact when I log in via the app I can watch all content, other than the test stream. I can see the test stream when I log in via the browser. Anyone else able to watch test stream via the app?
You’re not talking Fire TV Stick here are you? I assume you’ve just posted in wrong thread.

Either way, the Live test stream is playing fine on the App. The Apple one at least. There was an update to the Apple App last night. See the other thread on how to force Update it if hasn’t auto updated. If you have the latest version try logging out and then logging in again.

The Android App updated the day before.

I'm surprised you are not made an Admin on here or moderator if that term still exists as you are very helpful on here.

I agree mate, but instead I propose a FF knighthood for @Valley Bluenose for his outstanding tips and advice with using RTV, the website and in the early days of using the VST. His practical and knowledgeable advice has helped out many of US, across many platforms, therefore I take my hat off to you Mr VB. Thanks.

On the app on Tv bro, however, my screens very large and videos aren't fitting in, selected the wee zoom icon but not doing anything, any ideas how to fix this, look in bros settings, can't see anything. Shit techy loyal

On the app on Tv bro, however, my screens very large and videos aren't fitting in, selected the wee zoom icon but not doing anything, any ideas how to fix this, look in bros settings, can't see anything. Shit techy loyal
On the app? I assume you mean on the RTV website mate.

When I installed TV Bro I didn't have to do anything at all to change any settings and I didn't get an enlarged screen. Is this peculiar to TV Bro or the same on Silk. Check it out using sites other than RangersTV as well. Could be its a Fire TV Stick setting you need to change rather than anything to do with TV Bro.

On the app? I assume you mean on the RTV website mate.

When I installed TV Bro I didn't have to do anything at all to change any settings and I didn't get an enlarged screen. Is this peculiar to TV Bro or the same on Silk. Check it out using sites other than RangersTV as well. Could be its a Fire TV Stick setting you need to change rather than anything to do with TV Bro.
After an hour of fekking about with firestick settings, turned out to be my TV settings, had to reset them
Cheers for the reply

Havent used my fire stick for a year but downloaded the silk browser, signed into my Rangers TV account and all working fine. Can get to the live page and the re-run of the Hibs game showing.

Havent used my fire stick for a year but downloaded the silk browser, signed into my Rangers TV account and all working fine. Can get to the live page and the re-run of the Hibs game showing.
Sounds like you are sorted - at least for live games. If you fancy enhancing the experience (IMHO) then see post #114. Given we can't get the sideloaded App to work many have found the TV Bro browser a smoother experience.

No installed the same way as I did for firestick (sideload) link on first page, I have had this on my shield for some time now and as I said never had a problem.
Ah . My previous comment was about casting when using a VPN . If people are relying on that , they may have issues .
Personally I side loaded brave browser , works fine for me . Didn't quite get on with any of the ones on the play store on the shield. Might try again tho. Seems popular.
Cheers

For all the latecomers who are going to be tearing their hair out on Fire TV Stick. You've left it way too late but - for next time - have a read of the last few pages and, in particular, post #114.

Silk was always OK for me as it remembers user name and password but have now joined the TV Bro fraternity to see what it's like
When entering Password and hitting Next I always got chucked out. Found a workaround by hitting Back on the remote and it worked. Did same for Password. Still chucked me out when I wanted to move cursor to Login. TV Bro is so much easier.

Anyone had any luck getting it to work on firestick since the update?
Watching here in'Deutchland" with Silk and had to buy ExpressVPN.
Nichola Docherty saying she used to have McCann on the back of her Rangers top. So did her other commentator - Neil.

How are you getting sound? I couldnt on tvbro and have had to cast it from my phone to the inbuilt chromecast.
Click watch live, down to the pic with RTV live and click play icon, then click play icon in middle of screen. Sound came straight on for me didn't press unmute at all.

Watching using silk browser.

No issues.

Good to know. I'm on the app on my tablet today but I'll be using Silk on Sunday and it's a 5am kick off my time so I don't want to be messing around trying to get it on. :))

I'm watching on Silk browser, no problem at all. Half the guys in my RSC are having issues though.
Mine died just after half time but back again after I refreshed it. First half was fine on the silk browser though

Installed TV Bro tonight but I'm struggling with the navigation. If I scroll right to the top of the page, the menu bar doesn't appear so that I can enter a URL. I have to press the back button and then the menu appears which is a bit of a pain.

I'll probably be awake with nerves well before Sunday's game starts so I'll try to get the game on instead of using Silk. I was able to get today's RTV training video on using TV Bro but it wasn't that easy.

Back