Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Last year we destroyed them with our high press, this year, they have a considerably worse team and we sat back and watched in awe at them dominate us with ease. Sorry SG but that was pish poor tactically and there's a lot to learn

I'm actually disgusted at that. Not because of the loss but at the fact so many players didn't seem to bother.

Our big players never turned up and looked scared to tackle ,we lacked courage ,from the first whistle we were on the back foot ,they looked SO more powerful than us today .

Katic ?? Not for me ,lost his place to Helander imo

Terrible performance, poor team selection. Even the 1st sub was strange, Ojo hasn't been in great form so I was a bit surprised he got the nod instead of JJ.
Tbh I was surprised Defoe was still on for the 2nd half. The boss made some misjudgment today, but the team were awful, 5 or 6 had a bit of a shocker & were way below the 8/10 we needed.

This. Cluster %^*& on multiple levels.

Wrong team
Wrong formation
Wrong game plan

Everything about today was a fucking shambles

This lies at the managements door, let’s not forget those big so called fucking players

I’m to fucking angry to speak about some of your cowardly fucking performances.

Quite a few have disgraced the jersey today

We're no better than last season. That starting line up bar Aribo was the same side as last season.

That's them 3 clear now and we aren't consistent enough to stop them.

Can you and the others please explain to the rest of us what the f*ck Kent would have done today to change the outcome of that game please?
Kent scares the sh*t out them, he makes them double up against him & that alone creates space/time for someone to lift their head and pick the right pass.
Granted today that maybe wouldn't have happened but imho Ojo/Aribo/Jones are all a downgrade on Kent.

The problem was there was no width!!!! That's what caused our downfall you absalout fool!! There was no one running at that lots defence putting them under pressure.

And by the way if we had a prime Ryan Giggs on the wings today you can bet your bottom dollar we would have win that match!

Go lie down mate, you're talking absolute gibberish.

Davis, Katic, Shagger, Flanagan and Morelos maybe Jack with any semblance of a performance. The rest were hopeless today.

Three points gifted to the scum.

Sad to say that kent was the difference last season and would have been again today.

Really? 'fucking garbage'?

I'll just say that I respectfully disagree with your summary of our transfer activity and we'll leave it there.

there's nothing to disagree with

it was all out there for you to witness with your own eyes

aribo shat out of a tackle in the centre of the pitch

as for ojo, well lets be kind and say he looks disinterested in a career in football

%^*& knows what happened out there today, but it shows we are a long way and quality short of winning a title.

I don’t agree. We weren’t outclassed by Celtic today. We handed the game to them by not closing them down and not working hard enough to win possession at breaks of the ball.

Celtic were deservedly beaten by us twice last season and went on to win the title. It was the stupid points dropped against other sides that cost us.

Old Firm defeats hurt but they needn’t be fatal to a title challenge.

We have been absolutely honking today 2 shit shots on target at Ibrox aginst those scum sucking c***ts is not good enough we never pressed them enough, we were too slow, Aribo didn't do enough, Gerrard got his tactics wrong, not enough pace in the team from the off we had to have at the very least jones or Ojo on the field seriously missing the Kent type player in that game, Defoe was too easily shackled and as for there first goal what the f**k was Goldson thinking with that pass to Tav was the opposite of the same shite pass that tav passed to Goldson that cost us at Celtic park last season. We quite simply were not good enough in every part of the park. Positive from the game Morelos walked away from that wank Haye. We need to sort out this LB issue not having a natural left footer on that side was telling today as you just knew when Flanagan got down the line h would check onto his right foot. Seriously Disappointed with this display and it was obvious from about 15-20mins in we weren't winning this game as we allowed them to settle too quickly while all game our passing was woeful.

Davis, Mcgregor & Flanagan good. Everyone else below average at best. (Gerrard included)
I agree, but what I would say is that while Flanagan was good, his total lack of a left foot cost us dear in an attacking sense.

Given how he was playing and how poor Tav was, at one point I wondered if bringing on Barisic for Tav and swapping sides might have given us a bit more joy.

Regardless, it's over now. I'm not throwing in the towel on 55 anytime soon, so we move on.

I'd like to know the thinking behind the folk with 4-0 as a scoreline. Both our players and manager once again schooled by fucking celtic.

We're never winning this league, todays showing shows we are miles behind them.

Go for a lie down mate.

It was one of our worst performances as a team.
But I take some good from it.
The mentally challengeds played like some mid table SPFL team. All time wasting and niggles.
As bad as we were I saw them much more worried about us than we them.
Me, I’d have started with our quickest most direct side.
We should have won that

Kent scares the sh*t out them, he makes them double up against him & that alone creates space/time for someone to lift their head and pick the right pass.
Granted today that maybe wouldn't have happened but imho Ojo/Aribo/Jones are all a downgrade on Kent.
Jones should have been on from the start, defoe has been poor last wee while, tav can't take free kicks give it to someone who can.

there's nothing to disagree with

it was all out there for you to witness with your own eyes

aribo shat out of a tackle in the centre of the pitch

as for ojo, well lets be kind and say he looks disinterested in a career in football
As I said, we'll leave it there.

You have your opinion, and you're welcome to it. Good day sir.

Pathetic wrong set up from the very start ,aribo should not have came back out for 2nd half SG made a massive error today with that setup fvking raging the scum were pish we offered fck all

Latest posts

Back