Match Thread ** Rangers v St Johnstone - 15:00 Saturday 16th Dec - RangersTV.tv **

I know Wilson has had a poor game, but when is Alves going to have a good game?

Getting a start on reputation alone.

these players deserved to be boo'd from the pitch at the end of the game. I know the fans dont do anything during the 90 mins at Ibrox but they should make feeling known at the final whistle

We could have Walter as our manager and i don't think he'd be able to change the inconsistency with the squad.

Quite clear the players don't like playing at Ibrox either as the away form is great compared to the home

Murty was right when he said that he was only two games away from being the worst manager in the world. Congrats because it only took him half the time.

Said it for some time especially the Ross County and hibs games all we done was paper over the cracks we need a new manager ASAP.

2 more experienced managers couldn’t make this team consistent so why do you think the under 20 coach will do it.
It's his job to do it that's why,He's cost us the game by not changing things before they scored their second goal,It was as plain as the nose on your face we were posing no threat and doing no damage,Players need removed before the second goal and formation changed,He sat there and did nothing.

I like Murty but this is shocking.

Candeias to me should have been dropped today, offered nothing on Wednesday night and very wasteful.....he is a player with pace and not much else.

When are we going to think playing so defensively against teams who sit in and hit on counter is a good plan. Aberdeen/Hibs games yes I understand it but today we should be playing more creative players, makes no sense and continues to prove with scores that it doesn't work

Alves has been poor too but why chase him today when it’s John and Wilson that have sold the jerseys? Is Bruno supposed to hold Wilson’s hand like a wee boy? He’s not a fucking wean.

I know he’s not in King Kenny’s wee clique, but fucks sake at least direct the anger at the ones that have brought this on.

It's his job to do it that's why,He's cost us the game by not changing things before they scored their second goal,It was as plain as the nose on your face we were posing no threat and doing no damage,Players need removed before the second goal and formation changed,He sat there and did nothing.

I like Murty but this is shocking.

The players cost us it not Murty.

I think we are finished as a club unless there is major investment. Ffs we only need to beat the Tim's and they are shit4

stroking it about as if they are up by 2. this is never a rangers team utter dreadful but they accept it cos they are losers.

St J have played us to a tee. Defended well and took their chances.

I feel sorry for those who have STs. Going along to watch us playing like this must be murder. Too many shite players.

Tav and Alves seem undroppable yet both are crap.

Useless ,pathetic , slack when we went ahead and been slack ever since no urgency .
Playing windlass back out wide again after seasons of ineffective displays shows murty has no clue and neither do the board for leaving murty in charge.

Absolute brass neck of a result but lets be honest is anyone shocked?

This is one of the worst performances I've seen from us in a long time.

If I'm being brutally honest, I don't think the players are trying their hardest.

Crashing back down to earth. No one gets pass marks today, not one of them.

Candeias has been especially woeful the past few games. Squad's looking paper thin, hope we can bolster in January.

Games catching up on us, should have skooshed it but got lazy.

We had to get through December without losing points, we failed

The bottom line is that Caixinha has bought a load of dross other than Jack and Morelos, you just have to look at the amount of signings on the bench and not being used or not even in the squad. Murty is not the answer but the overall results are a fair reflection of where we are as a team

We need to upgrade our full backs, they are costing goals every game. We need creative offensive players that thrive on playing under pressure at Ibrox.

Back