Match Thread ** Rangers v St Johnstone - 15:00 Saturday 16th Dec - RangersTV.tv **

As per usual we've shat the bed against inferior opposition. We really need to address the manager situation asap, but i can't see any manager mad enough to take the team before the old firm. Absentee Chairmen situation also needs to be addressed, we can literally do nothing while he hides out in South Africa.

That was honking. Too many players didn't turn up and those that did couldn't pass water or control a TV with a remote.

We’ve had some bad results at Ibrox this year, that performance was definitely up their with the worst. Don’t think there keeper made a single save of note

I agree that we should accept any reasonable offer for our players (youngsters whose). They just do not have it.

Their GK could have spent the match on a deckchair smoking a cigar.

I suggest you wait for the crime. This board are clueless.
Unfortunately, I know that only too well. Changes are needed there too. In fact if the stuff on the field wasn't on life support, the first change we should be making is replacing Robertson, he's ultimately responsible for this shambles.

The galling thing is that there really isn't much to beat in Scotland and I include the invincibles in that too. But we ramble on from one shambolic event to the next.

Reactions: dmg
I heard a guy on Radio Clyde during the week saying that he was convinced we could win the SPL this season. I admired his confidence but just couldn’t see how this squad could ever hope to still be within touching distance of Celtc going into the spring. Unfortunately we probably won’t be within touching distance going into the New Year

I expected this last week v county I was one week out, I've said recently Graeme a good guy but not management standard however the players are an absolute disgrace...we need a manager in now

Complacent today, realisation that results can go your way without performing well is what’s wrong now. Perhaps a dose of reality is what they need again on this journey. I’d rather they take the lesson today than in 2 weeks.
Again, those with fickle tendencies will call for Murty, the board, the players (insert another) to go :rolleyes:

We need Wallace back and move John to the left wing and keep Windyass in the center.. Tommy Wright for me any day of the week. The best manager in this league. We are just not good enough to break teams down that sit back. Until we sort this out these results will keep happening.

Better player will remedy this so the board need to start spending if they want to get back to the top as they keep tell us fans.

Beaten by a poor St Johnstone at Ibrox. Usual post match interview coming up , need to do better , learn from this , players are disappointed aye right the whole lot can get to feck.

Yet another shocking performance, only difference this time around, we couldn't scrape a win.

No urgency, no tempo, no passion, fight or desire. Pedestrian, predictable, one dimensional. Our distribution is stocking, we have no creativity and cannot defend.

The time selection was wrong, the changes were dreadful.

Another defeat was around the corner and it's come today.

We need to get rid of all the shite and appoint a proper manager.

Fed up.

We were shite in mid week,got lucky and enjoyed it.
We were shite today and got what we deserved.
The lack of ability throughout this group of players is obvious.

The players don’t understand the level of poison and hatred all these teams have for us. Yahoos like Millar, Liam Craig, Denny Johnstone etc playing out of their skin.

Any talk of Murty getting the job had to be stopped. The board have F ucked us big time.

The players just didn’t have any direction today was weird. I thought he would have kept us tight today by bringing Bates in and playing a 5 - 3 -2 we were too open.

Alves cannot play I’n a back 4 he’s brutally slow.

Dare I say we missed Miller today?

There's just no sign of this pain coming to an end anytime soon.

We just look lost as a team and a club. We're just drifting with no real direction.

To many players believing their own hype. A reality check for them, you simply are not good enough to play for our team.

to put in the "performance" we have today is nothing short of a stinking unprofessional attitude and as a team they should feel ashamed of themselves. We today could have kept the pressure on but instead our team bottle it against the saints!

I've been saying for months, there is something far wrong in that dressing room. It needs to get sorted and sorted quickly.

If we are going to lose games I would rather lose with players who are trying and showing a bit of commitment and heart.

Too many in there who simply don't care if we win or lose and despite their protestations, it's staggeringly obvious.

Lets face facts here,Nobody is afraid to come to Ibrox anymore, Most of our own players walking off the pitch looked as if they couldn't wait to get home.

Shot ourselves in the foot again on our own ground against a St Johnstone team who were worse than Ross county and Hamilton and that's what makes it so hard to except.

What makes me more angry is the hard fought away wins against teams we weren't expected to win anything and today we've just gave the sheep another 3 pts and and reduced our goal difference by 5 today and should be 9 pts in front of Hibs and 2 pts behind the unwashed and they totally fucked everything up.

None of them are fit to wear the jersey and we should be venting our anger at the board who have allowed this to happen while they sit with the dignified silence and it is us the fans who are suffering the most with this.

Well done Rangers for fucking up yet another weekend.

Murty picks the team,Murty makes the changes,Murty is supposed to motivate the players,Murty and not the players would get the sack, He done absolutely nothing to change anything when it was clear it was yet another turgid brutal performance.

The board should be the ones getting the flack for this for allowing this to happen, I could perfectly understand if St Johnstone have played out of their skins today and unplayable.. But they are absolutely shite and being beaten at home by them is totally embarrassing of that there is no doubt, If Smith was in charge players balls would be booted around the dressing room, Murty will say a few words and we'll here the usual "we have to learn from it" pish.

Walter Smith could do nothing with this pile of dung, we are piss poor and just need to accept until we get a huge cash injection we will stay piss poor

The problem surely is Ibrox.
Why can't a Rangers team perform in front of our home crowd?
This is really troubling.
The problem is entirely psychological. No self belief or confidence when we're the favourites.

No coincidence that we done well as the underdogs against Aberdeen and Hibs, because that's how our players perceive themselves.

We are so nervous and scared about getting beat that we are entirely focused on.... getting beat!

The problem surely is Ibrox.
Why can't a Rangers team perform in front of our home crowd?
This is really troubling.

I agree with you mate, the players must not be able to cope with the pressure of playing in Ibrox because we beat better sides away and I can't see that improving.

Fans aren't going to cheer a losing team, it's natural to vent frustrations in that environment and the players are at fault for it; they need to perform away and at HOME or face an unhappy support.

The board writing off this season already giving "Them" another tittle all the time edging them closer to 10 and more in a row. Sorry board that is unacceptable to us fans. Borrowed time springs to mind!

Back