Match Thread ** Rangers v St Johnstone - 15:00 Saturday 16th Dec - RangersTV.tv **

brutal performance today. canny mind an attempt on target since the goal.

feel sorry for the bears that turned up to see that shyte today.

We just hope to win games now rather than expect to win. We are getting beat easily of utter shit poor teams

What do you mean "bottle merchants"? It's just mediocre players.

This is it
the quality of this Rangers teams is bang average.
It's pathetic that Hibs and Sheep, twice, could not beat this Rangers team in current circumstances and speaks
poorly of both their managers.

We could have Walter as our manager and i don't think he'd be able to change the inconsistency with the squad.

Quite clear the players don't like playing at Ibrox either as the away form is great compared to the home

It’s quite clear we have no quality in the squad and no manager in the world could do anything with This bunch of no hopers

Games catching up on us, should have skooshed it but got lazy.

We had to get through December without losing points, we failed

we have hardly played any games for christ sake. mentally challengeds have had a season starting earlier, league cup final run, champions league run and they are winning games against this shower. facts are this is a diabolical rangers team and the board are treating us like absolute mugs.

This thread tells you all we need to know about the Rangers support. We moan, we groan and moan again.
I don't advocate over the top criticism but there is nothing out of order about calling it as you see it.

If you were to look on any top side's forum during or after a home defeat by 3-1 you won't see much difference.

It's not unique to Rangers fans.

to put in the "performance" we have today is nothing short of a stinking unprofessional attitude and as a team they should feel ashamed of themselves. We today could have kept the pressure on but instead our team bottle it against the saints!

Been stuck in work so haven’t seen anything other than Twitter updates and posts on here.

Sounds fucking abysmal.

we have hardly played any games for christ sake. mentally challengeds have had a season starting earlier, league cup final run, champions league run and they are winning games against this shower. facts are this is a diabolical rangers team and the board are treating us like absolute mugs.

The board supported Pedro to the tune of £10 million and therefore they ain't treating you like a mug .

The bottom line is that Caixinha has bought a load of dross other than Jack and Morelos, you just have to look at the amount of signings on the bench and not being used or not even in the squad. Murty is not the answer but the overall results are a fair reflection of where we are a team

We need to upgrade our full backs, they are costing goals every game. We need creative offensive players that thrive on playing under pressure at Ibrox.

This is the team that played against the sheep and won twice and just beat hibs so expecting a performance against the saints should have been nothing for them!

can't believe some are still blaming pedro for us playing shit when he hasnt been here for a while now!

My point was more along the lines of riding our luck and that luck running out

Not interested in them

Not your knee jerk type , but unless there is a reaction from the board I will have to think long and hard about trusting them with another £500 or so of my hard earned cash ! I am not going to lambast Murty he is in a god aweful position with no real clout , acting up no doubt under great pressure , but the board and their appointed executives are all working under normal conditions for the jobs they do at Rangers and from the outside they appear to be sadly lacking ! Until there is at least an acknowledgement from the board that the executive team does not appear to be performing then I don’t see how they can be trusted to use my cash wisely !! To quote Hugh Cornwall of the Stranglers “Something better Change “

ORr12c2.jpg

This is not the fans fault as some would like into believe these players have bottled it pure and simple and if we can we should be cashing in on as many as these players as possible if anyone will take them.

No more excuses they don't have it to be Rangers players apart from Morelos and you McCrorie I'd clear them out the season is done the board threw the towel in with this manager debacle but it's a utter sham.

We thought we did all the hard work by turning over the Sheep and Hibs and that Saints wouldn't cause us any problems. Boy, did our players get it wrong. They've embarrassed themselves and us with that misplaced arrogance and rank laziness. I'm not blaming Murty for that shambles today.

The players cost us it not Murty.
Murty picks the team,Murty makes the changes,Murty is supposed to motivate the players,Murty and not the players would get the sack, He done absolutely nothing to change anything when it was clear it was yet another turgid brutal performance.

The board should be the ones getting the flack for this for allowing this to happen, I could perfectly understand if St Johnstone have played out of their skins today and unplayable.. But they are absolutely shite and being beaten at home by them is totally embarrassing of that there is no doubt, If Smith was in charge players balls would be booted around the dressing room, Murty will say a few words and we'll here the usual "we have to learn from it" pish.

Back