The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamara going through Glasgow Airport first thing this morning, I wonder if it’s just some time off! Thought it was just me that travelled early after the after match partymood!!!

I’d expect Katic to follow him , possibly helmander and Kelly too before the end of the window. Sadly also maybe wee Sakala.

If we free up all those wages I expect a dynamic CAM to be added bare minimum
You're mad mate, then again you were absolutely positive we were going out last night I think and no way could we overcome a 2-0 defecit?

That Dynamic CAM is Malik Tillman.

Apologies for the poor quality photos (if they even work) but any suggestions as to who this might be?
Saw him with a group of people in the car park tonight, and a well known and well liked ex player of ours was saying to him “congratulations, its an amazing club, grab the opportunity and make the most of it”

(White jacket in the top photo)

Is this the guy from another angle?

0_Glasgow-Rangers-v-Royale-Union-Saint-Gilloise-UEFA-Champions-League-Third-Qualifying-Round-Second.jpg

Edit: Zoomed into the 1st pic and it's not Tillman. Sorry OP!

Last edited:
Davie Weir was sat behind the Union fans in BF5 last night, DoF these days at cash rich Brighton.

Very much looked like a working visit, 4/5 different guys there but not sure if they were all together, definitely mingling though could’ve been scouts. Possibly Kamara they were there to see but let’s hope it’s not Kent or Morelos.

Would you raid Union SG for any of their players now that we've papped them out?

The only two who stood out for me were Teddy Teuma (baldy centre-mid) or Loic Lapoussin (the left wing back)

Davie Weir was sat behind the Union fans in BF5 last night, DoF these days at cash rich Brighton.

Very much looked like a working visit, 4/5 different guys there but not sure if they were all together, definitely mingling though could’ve been scouts. Possibly Kamara they were there to see but let’s hope it’s not Kent or Morelos

Very much looked like a working visit, 4/5 different guys there but not sure if they were all together, definitely mingling though could’ve been scouts. Possibly Kamara they were there to see but let’s hope it’s not Kent or Morelos.
Don't USG have loan players from Brighton?

USG and Brighton have the same owners and Brighton tend to send a lot of players on loan there so probably more to do with that.

Edit: just said above

I can’t see us spending much more without the guarantee of CL football.

Thank %^*& this thread has disappeared though as my work output has just increased 10 fold.

IF we are going to spend any more money in the next few weeks, I think the majority of us would agree it has to be on a centre-mid. As much as people rip the pish out it, Veerman is exactly the type of midfielder we need.

That being said, I see absolutely no issue in playing Lawrence and Tillman infront of Lundstram most weeks. They are clearly attacking players but they have a great workrate and as we seen last night, can win the ball back high up the park. I don't see why we need two defensive midfielders playing against the likes of Killie at home.

It seems clear Gio doesn't fancy Sakala so could be a good move for all involved.

I like him as a player but he is extremely frustrating.

Why is this fat freak being tipped off about Rangers goings-on?

£3M for Sakala is decent money but I wouldn't accept until after the PSV 2nd leg. I'd also be looking for extra £££ if Burnley get promoted. He seems out of the picture now but if we got a couple of injuries v St Johnstone he'd be right back in contention.

I like Sakala and would keep him on but if Gio and the coaching staff don't fancy him (as seems apparent) then might as well get a few quid in for him.

Would you raid Union SG for any of their players now that we've papped them out?

The only two who stood out for me were Teddy Teuma (baldy centre-mid) or Loic Lapoussin (the left wing back)
Stood out because the two you have mentioned were comple a*******s

The striker Vanzeir looked decent enough I thought

Sakala looks way out the picture. There may not be truth in the Burnley story but I wouldn’t be surprised is he leaves on loan or through a transfer in the next couple of weeks

I rate Sakala probably higher than most, but I think it’s clear that Gio doesn’t.

He has 3 players ahead of him as a striker and probably the same out on the wings.

If we can squeeze £4 million out of Burnley and reinvest it on either a right winger (left footed) or a box-to-box midfielder then I’d be delighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back